New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm

George grinned, "Ladies first then."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 pm

She rolled her eyes, and walked into the compartment.
"Since when are either of you gentlemen?" she asked
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm

"Since it suited us," George replied shamelessly as he followed Lily.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Lily sat by the window, she shrugged off her travel coat. She was wearing a v-neck tye-died tanktop and skinny black jeans, which suited her. She rested her arms behind her head as artemis hoped down and curled up next to her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a cat yourself," Fred teased when Lily curled up in her seat. "You didn't take ant weird potions lately have you," he asked with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm

"No I'm just under the imperius curse." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and putting her feet down on the ground and stretching. "I shouldn't 'ave gone to sleep so early." she yawned, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

"Do you guys play Quidditch?" Izza asked casually. Izza herself was on the Slytherin team as a Seeker.

~*~

Zika smiled as the train started moving. She was in a compartment alone, with no one to bother her. Maybe she could pull it off this year. Maybe Dumbledore wouldn't catch her. Yes she still got her training as a witch, but she never went to any classes. She simply studied all the books she was assigned.

School wasn't her thing. Being... pretending to not exist was.

Zika settled back in her seat and slowly drifted off to sleep.

[[ Hope it's alright that I put Izza on the Quidditch team. ^^" ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 pm

"No. I would play, but I'm not that good. Bloody horrible on a broom when there are tons of others flying around me," Jasielle said with a smile. It was true. She tried out her first year and nearly crashed into everyone.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

"So are you guys staying on the team this year? I know I am." Lily said, she wanted to be a seeker but she hadn't tried out for it and potter got it during his first year, she was a chaser. But she was one of the fastest flyers on the team.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 pm

((Everybody up for a timeskip to hogwarts?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 pm

(I am.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 pm

((ok any objections?))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

((None from me.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:08 pm

((Ok. Timeskiiiiiiiiip!!))
Lily pulled herself onto one of the thestral drawn carriages. She scooted over, leaving room for her frinds and shivered quietly in the brisk night air.
"Why is it so cold out?" She asked.
((I was thinking that would be dementors, since this is the third year maybe.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

"I dunno Lily," Fred answered. It was pretty nippy out, but Fred didn't mine too much. "Maybe it's Snape's cold soul leaking out," he suggested nodding to the Potions professor who was walking towards Hogwarts.
----------------
Jasielle got into a carriage, waiting for her friends to join her. She shivered. It was getting cold out and she wondered why. It wasn't fall yet after all.
---------------
Nicole walked slowly to the carriages. She had been left alone after the train stopped. But she didn't mind. After all she was in a different house then them.
--------------
Hermonie waited for Harry and Ron to get off the train. She noted that it was getting chilly and pulled her robes tighter.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 pm

"How about those things in the hallway, I thought Snape had sent his death eater friends to kill us all." She whispered to them.
"I dunno, it got cold on the train too, whatever it was might be here."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:54 pm

((Well with no Sirius Black on the loose, what need have we for them?))

Harry Potter

Harry stepped off the train and went over to Hermoine. He felt the cold and shivered. Why was it so cold now?

Miho Kagato

Miho, Yoshida, and Lihu stepped off of the train. He went over to Lily and Fred. "Ah, hello children. My, it's rather cold out here isn't it? Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I am your new DADA teacher, Kagato Miho. This is my grandson Kagato Yoshida, and my assistant and daughter Kagato Lihu. I hope it will be a pleasure teaching you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

(Sounds good to me)
"I have no idea," George said as he sat next to Lily.
Ron yawned as he headed for one of the horseless carriages. He looked behind him and asked, "You coming Harry, Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm

((I dunno, i just thought it would add something.))

"Well I'm freezing, i hope it's warm inside the castle." She said, she looked up at the japanese man.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Lily Adams, and this is Fred and George Weasley" She said, gesturing to her best friends.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 am

((Can i bring ginny with the Trio?))
Rhian followed her friend outside. She noticed that it got chilly out, and it was only the beginning of the school year. She followed Jasielle into the carriage. "Why is it cold all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 pm

"I'm not exactly sure," Jasielle answered. "But I can't wait to get into the castle now. Still it's strange for summertime."
---------------
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir," Fred said bowing low. "And I can't wait to be in your class," he added with a mischiveous look.
---------------
Hermonie followed Ron over to the carriage.

"Have you noticed it's rather cold," she asked her red headed friend.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Ron nodded, cross his arms as he felt the wind blow behind him. He spoke, "And I thought it was Summer. And Muggles believe in, what do they call it? Global Heating?"
George grinned at the teacher, "You'd find that me and Fred here are famous among the students at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 pm

"What, no credit for me?" She asked with a grin.
"Gomen Nasai I'm Sorry I'm sure they wont give you any trouble." She said, shooting a look at the nearest twin.
She turned aorund to them.
"be nice!" She whispered to them, calmly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm

"For now. No promises once we get off the carriage," George said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next