New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 pm

accepted, does anybody want a weasley twin? i seriously need them before we can start.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh! Btw I'm interested in the Daily Prophet Job character. I think I sent you a PM.
Here's the ghost girl. ^^

Username: Lolx3
Name: Zika Khori
Place of birth/are they live in: ?
Wand: Oak, Dragon heartstring, 5 3/4 in.
Height/weight: 5'3'' 97lbs.
Appearance: Clicky
special powers(If any): Apparation
Lineage: Half-Blood
History: ?

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 pm

accepted, now i would really like to start, but we need the weasley twins, if everyone could help try to find somebody to play them, that would help alot

((your appearance needs to be filled in Lx3 i think the link may be broken.))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey, I might possibly release my reserve. Maybe, maybe not. I possibly won't...and unfortunately, that Friend that I mentioned is...well, maybe You should talk to Her about it. Her online name is "Sparky Dono."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

I'll play the twins if no one else does.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 am

^TokoToTheEnd said that she would play one of the Weasely twins if someone else did one, so you only have to do one, unless you'd rather do both.

Username: Velox
Name: Neil Atton
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): New York City
Wand: Hazel, Dragon Heartstring, 11 ; Cherry, Demiguise hair, 11
Height/weight: 5’8’’ 136 lbs
Appearance: Click
special powers(If any): Possess two wands, and can use them both at the same time and cast different spells.
Lineage: Half-blood
History: Neil Atton was born to a Witch and a normal human father. His father figured out that his mother was a witch from way before he was born, but that didn’t change his feelings for her. In time, Neil made the decision to go to Hogwarts to become a Wizard. While choosing his wand, he damaged the wand maker’s shop as usual, and when he tried to help clean up the mess, he could feel the magic in two wands that he held. He’s in Ravenclaw and he hopes to be an Auror.

Last edited by Velox on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Okay, I'll take one.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm

I'll take Fred then. XD
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Then I'll have George.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

((yays! all accepted! we shall starteth nao!))

Lily Adams awoke at about 6am, she was an early riser and she was excited.
She looked at the foot of her bed, her tunk was fully packed with her old spellbooks and textbooks from a second-hand shop, her scales, cauldron, gloves for herbology, her copy of fanastic creatures and where to find them, and multiple other things.

She jogged downstairs and fed her new young cat, Artemis. "Mum, get up! I want to get to the train early so I can beat Fred and George!" She called upstairs, starting her breakfast as she laid out the daily prophet for her father.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Jasielle was standing nervously on the platform. She was here early with her mum and dad. They smiled at her and Jasielle was feeling really proud to have them as parents. They were both muggles, yet they came here with her.
--------------
Hermione was also heading down to the platform. Her parents kissed her goodbye and she went through the wall. Hermione saw that she wasn't alone and smiled at the girl and her parents. Jasielle waved shyly back.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Neil was stretched out on a bench sound asleep; his arm laying ontop of his packed trunk. His parents had some sort of formal dinner to go to, and had early plans in the morning, and couldn't take Neil to London. They instructed him to use floo powder, and warned him over a thousand times not to be late. So to not be late, he camped out on a bench at platform 9 3/4.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Lily prepared a quick breakfast; Waffles and orange juice. Her father came down, and quickly skimmed the paper. He wished his daughter luck and handed her the daily Prophet, which she carefully tucked into her cloak.

Lily and her mother side-along apparated to platform 9 and 3/4. She kissed her mother goodbye and ran to get a compartment on the train.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Ron grinned to himself as he stepped through the wall towards the Hogwarts Express. Sure, his family was nice, but he missed his friends over the holidays. He grinned when he saw Hermoine and some other girl. He took her hand and said, "Come on, 'Mione. We need to save Harry a seat."
Neville sighed as he entered the train. He wasn't looking forward to this year. He knew that people would make fun of him like always.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 pm

"Hey Ronaldo." Lily said with a grin. "Where's the dynamic duo?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Ron rolled his eyes, "I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Harry Potter rolled his suitcase around the platform and tried to look for Ron or Hermione. He hadn't had any luck in finding either yet. Harry was looking forward to this new school year. He had hopes it'd be better than last years'.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:21 pm

"Well, tell them I'm looking for 'em if your not too busy with your new girlfriend." She jeered, closing the compartment door and waiting for the trolley to come buy with snacks or something.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:24 pm

(Ron outside the train)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 pm

((Ok, for the sake of argument, she was talking from te window of the train.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:30 pm

(Okay.)
George yawned as he walked by his brother. He murmured, "What are we going to do when we reach Hogwarts, brother mine?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Rhiannon hugged her mother good bye before she boarded the train. Her father had to go to work early, so he couldn't see her off. He works at the Department of the Care and Regulation of Magical creatures department.

Before Rhian boarded the train, she spotted Jaiselle in the distance. She also saw Hermione and Ron board. Rhian went to greet her house mate.

"Hey, Jaiselle!" Rhian went to her waving her hand. "How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 pm

"Nehh, what?" The 4th year grumbled sleepily, as his slowly awoke from his slumber. His bright green eyes soon absorbed the morning sun, and it took him only a few seconds to realize that the train had arrived and other students were boarding.

"Oh," Neil yawned, "it's time to board." The Ravenclaw grasped the handle of his trunk and wheeled it off towards the Hogwarts Express.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 am

[[ Hey, where's Draco? Cx I also fixed my picture. ]]

Mandi hurried onto the platform, not wanting to be late. She thought she saw Harry, so wherever Harry was so was Hermione and Ron. When you're in the same house and year you pick up on these things. "Harry!" she said as she approached. "Glad to be back?"

~*~

Izza looked around for anyone she knew that was in Slytherin. So far she couldn't see anyone. "Great I'm stuck with a bunch of Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors." She headed onto the train and saved a compartment for any of her friends to come by.

~*~

Zika slipped through the platform and on to the train with barely a glance cast in her direction. She then took a compartment in the very back that no one rarely went in. This year she was going to discover every secret humanly possible about Hogwarts and she wasn't going to do any classes. Yes people may look for her, but she didn't care. Apparation was a handy thing.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am

Username: Sparky Dono
Name: Ike Montrue
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): --
Wand: 11", Maple, Demiguise Hair core
Height/weight: 5'5, 125 lbs
Appearance: Usual Appearence
special powers: Metamorphmagus
Lineage: "Squib-blood"
History: He's in Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next