New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)

Go down 
+3
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:43 am

Welcome, to the Victoria year round nature school and camp. Our staff will be seperating the lucky students into two Cabins, Alpha cabin, and Delta cabin These two Cabins will compete in safe, and competitively educational events throughout the year, as well as attending an indoor school program two days a week. Our amazing fac-

At this point most kids have decided to sign up, but only a few kids get in. The lucky few will. be seperated, but theres more than competitive education, the cabin's are rivals, pranks and fights are inevitable, but the experience is unforgettable. Welcome.

Rules
1.No God Modding
2. Cursing allowed
3. Shipping allowed, nothing super graphic
4. No Mary-sue/Gary-stues
5. Keep it in the rating
6. No one-liners.

OC Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other:

MY OC

Name:Lily Adams
Cabin:Alpha
Appearance:Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) 418
Personality:Spunky, Sarcastic, She's mischievious, and spirited. She's very passionate when she gets into things and never gives up.
History(Optional):She lives with her parents on the east coast and gets homesick easily but she knew she had to jum on this oppurtunity. She's quite easy to get along with when youre on her good side.
Other:She's a music lover and a bookworm.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Charlie Neil
Cabin: Alpha
Appearance: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) 9-1
Personality: Charlie is an outgoing , upbeat girl. She doesn't like it when people bully eachother and will take it upon herself to put bullies in their place, resulting in her getting in trouble. Despite this, she is a pretty positive girl.
History(Optional): Lived with her parents and two siblings, her as the middle child. She's happy at the camp, although she misses her family.
Other: A bookworm and wants to be a writer

Name: Derrick Hunst
Cabin: Delta
Appearance: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) Miltarychild (but without the belt asnd gun)
Personality: Derrick is a loner and a smartass too. He enjoys putting others in their place and doesn't really care what others think. Still when he wants to be, Derrick can be helpful.
History(Optional): He lived a basic normal life with a younger brother and a twin sister, but he wanted to get away from his boring life and was lucky to get accepted.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm

accepted! thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Are all boys in one cabin and girls in the other? Or is it just split up randomly?

Name: Druma Woods
Appearance:
Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) 105
^Usually wears more modest shirts. ^^"
Personality: Druma is rather cheery and optimistic. She is also very outgoing and loves to read.
History(Optional): Druma grew up with her twin sister, Natalie. Her sister applied for the camp, but did not get in.
Other:

Name: Rhia Nitha
Appearance:
Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) Soricolor
Personality: Rhia is rather shy. She speaks her opinion on things and answers questions, but that's about it.
History(Optional): Rhia lives with just her mother. They get along fine only because they share the same hate for Rhia's father.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 pm

accepted! so far we have three alphas and 2 deltas, if we get 3 more deltas and 2 more alphas we can start! spread the word guys!
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Name: Saria Keller
Appearance: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) Smart_anime
Personality: Saria is quiet, yet kind when talked to. She won't immediately start conversations herself, but when talked to, she'll be more animated. She's very smart, and loves intelligent conversations.
History(Optional): Saria had always loved nature, because when she was old enough to take care of herself, she would leave her home unannounced to go into the woods behind her house. Her favorite place was a creek a good ways out into the woods, with little pools of water that she would play in and soak in. Her parents signed her up for the Victoria nature camp, hoping she would love it.
Other: Carries around a stuffed bunny named Kii-chan.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Can I reserve a Delta please?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm

accepted! we're almost ready guys!
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Can I please reserve an Alpha?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 pm

sure thing! we now have one of each cabin left, if some of you just ask somebody you think would like it to join, We'll start tomorrow with or without he new campers since we have an even number now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Callan Frontera
Appearance: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) Kalypso2
^ Doesn't always wear all black.
Personality: Callan is shy when you first meet her, but her true colors show when she warms up to you. Callan is sarcastic. She is level-headed, strong and sharp, but she has a soft-spot for those she likes.
History(Optional): Callan was born in the Dominican Republic, but moved to the U.S. when she was six years old and quickly lost her accent. She speaks both English and Spanish fluently. Her father died of cancer when she was 12 and her mom works most of the time, so she had to take care of her younger sister, Marissa, most of the time.
Other: She likes to draw and read. She also loves music.

Last edited by Abeiya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Accepted! If we can get one more delta ell be good to go!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 am

((Ok we're starting now, the delta can be a free character until somebody applies.))

Lily Ran off the bus, but was stopped in her tracks. She gasped and looked around. There were very tall climbing apparatuses, ziplines, other large camp activity structures, and off in the distance you could see the school building. On opposite sides of he camp ground were the bunkhouses. The lake was behind the road on which the bus was parked. there was a pool in between the bunk houses.

"Okay everyone! Alpha's in the bunk near the lake, Delta's in the bunk near the woods!" A counselor shouted. Lily dragged her trunk towards the cabin.
"Okay this is either a real big cabin, or a small house." She said, there were three rooms in each cabin; the small living area, with a couch, a chair, and a small color television; a bathroom, with a shower included; and the large bunk room, each bunk room had two bunk beds on opposite walls, and a single bed under the window of the back wall.
"I call this one!" she called, plopping down on her bed. She examined the red curtains that could be dragged to separate the beds so that some privacy could be had.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Charlie walked off the bus and looked around. She heard what the counselor said and headed to her cabin. It was pretty large and Charlie wondered how many people were going to be staying here. She saw that someone was already in the cabin and she hesitate for a moment, before entering.

She was sure the other girl would think she was some hyper fourteen year old, being short for her age. But Charlie didn't mind. She got it all the time. She set down her things and sat down on a bottom bunk near the back. Then smiling she turned to the girl.

"Hi. I'm Charlie! Who are you?"
-------------------
Derrick sighed as he exited the bus. He was glad to be off that thing. Lugging his things he headed towards where his cabin was.

"Whoa. This is pretty cool," he said before entering the cabin. Seeing that the single bed wasn't taken yet, he ran over and put his things on top of it. Smirking he began unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Callan got off the bus, and took a look around the camp ground. It looked pretty awesome. A counselor announced where the cabins were and she walked toward the lake. The cabin was bigger than she'd expected. She walked it, slinging her bag over her shoulder and finding her way to the bunk room.

She was surprised to see two other people there already. "Hi, I'm Callan," she murmured, smiling at them. She went to one of the bunk beds and put her bag on the top bunk. She climbed up and sat on the bed, "It alright if I take this one?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Charlie spotted another girl and her smile brighten. It would be best to make friends now, so that she won't end up alone later. Not that Charlie thought she would.

"Hi Callan, I'm Charlie and it's up to you. Since we're the first one here, I'm guessing we won't have to fight for a bed."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm

[[ I figured it was a shame that there's only one guy. So I made the last Delta. x3

Name: Kent Reeld
Appearance: Kent
Personality: Kent is very open and quite sarcastic. He likes to tease people (he never means it) and is the social butterfly type.
History: Kent has a normal life with his mom, dad, and sister. His sister is older then him, but Kent is a lot taller. But just recently his mother was diagnosed with cancer and isn't doing to well. He's afraid she'll die while he's away at camp.
Other: Has a secret passion for writing. ]]

Druma hopped off the bus with glee. "I'm finally here!" She said softly to herself. She then pulled her bag over in the direction of the Delta cabin. It was near the nice shady woods. She did like water, but she loved trees so this was very nice.

The girl walked into her cabin and saw a boy unpacking his things. "Hi! I'm Druma." As she said this she put her sleeping bag on the top bunk and began to unpack her things.

~*~

Rhia pulled her stuff off the bus with a bored look on her face. This place was amazing, but she showed no sign of her amazement. She walked toward the lake towing her large bag behind her.

She entered the cabin and looked around a bit and then walked into the bunk room. Not talking at all she put her things on a bottom bunk and began to unpack.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Saria got off of the bus with her bags, and gasped. Ziplines, rope bridges and courses high in the air, and Saria heard the faint dribble of a creek. "I...like this...." she mumbled to herself. She walked towards the Delta cabin, and had a double take. "This has to be a house...it's too big for a cabin." Walking to the bedroom, she saw the bed under the window was taken. Normally she couldn't wake up without the light from a window, but she didn't say anything. She took the top bunk on one of the bunk beds instead.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm

((XD accepted!))

Lily turned to the other girls.
"I'm Lily, I can't believe thi place, I mean, I knew it was cool, but not super batshit insane awesome!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

"Yeah I know. This is so much better than my house. I really hate being a middle child. But it's whatever." She liked Lily right now. She seemed like an outgoing person, but Charlie couldn't completely tell. Still she was off to a good start with her.
------------------
Derrick saw others entered and was a little shocked.

"Guys and girls share the cabin? Either this is a really good thing or a really bad thing. I'm betting on the bad. I'm Derrick by the way."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hey, since it looks like we dont really need to unpack, wanna go check out the ziplines and forts and stuff? The counselors said today was just an exploration day to get used to everything!" she said, out the window by her bed, she could see the vast tree fort system, rope bridges, zip line heading deep into the woods, probably to some little hang out. And a lone tower, with a rockwall on one side of it and an empty platform on top.
"The whole euipment thing makes the school look like prison." She pointed out
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

"Sure I would love to." Charlie didn't see the whole prison look, but it did slightly remind her of her school's gym, which didn't exactly make her happy. Not that she hated gym, but her school was not her most likable place. "This looks like a really fun place. I can't wait to explore it."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Druma laughed. "Hopefully you're not the only guy. You'd get very bored and you'd probably be scarred."

Suddenly another guy burst into the cabin. "Hello, Chicas!" He slung his stuff on the bottom bunk and walked over to the other guy and put his arm around his neck. "I checked with the counselors and we're the only guys here. We've got all the girls to ourselves!" He let the kid go and sat on his bed. "I'm Kent, by the way."

~*~

Rhia looked up at Lily. "I'm Rhia." she then returned to unpacking her things. "Wait we don't need to unpack?" She frowned. Maybe she should actually talk. No. She'd wait 'till she knew these people better. "I myself am rather skilled at rock walls."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 pm

"Me either, I want to see where the zipline goes!" Lily said excitedly.
She turned to Rhia "I'm good at rock climbing too! We dont need to unpack cuz there aren't any dressers, we leave our clothes in our suitcase." She explained.
"Come on let's go."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Saria pulled a pink stuffed rabbit out of her backpack. "Kii-chan, you want to see me on a zipline? Or a rock climbing wall? We're at a new place now, a year-round nature camp. I'm sure you'll like this." Saria said quietly to the rabbit. There wasn't a response, but then again, when had there been? "Which one do you want to do first, Kii? The zipline? Okay!" Saria said. Talking to Kii-chan had always been something she had done, and she didn't think it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next