New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)

Go down 
+3
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Lily raised an eyebrow, then relaxed, she too had a comfort object. It was a small, ratty but colorful old quilt, it was given to her mother the day after she was bron, and her mother gave it to her. It was patches of all different colors, sewn together, it was soft and warm and when she was 7, if she curled up, it would cover her.
"that's a cute Kii-chan, where'd you get it?" Lily asked casually.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 pm

"I think I want to go swimming," Charlie said, "But I'll joing you on the zipline first. Hopefully I won't be the only one swimming today though."

She looked at Saria, knowing how she felt. She was a rabid reader and so books were like a comfort item to her. And she didn't think it was weird at all. More cute.
-------------
Derrick looked at Kent and raised an eyebrow, but then smirk again.

"I'm Derrick. And I think I'm going to like this summer. All these single girls here and only me and you to pick them. Hey how about we make a bet? See who can get the most girls by the end of the summer."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 pm

"Okay, zipline it is then, on our way we can see if their are any cute guys here." She joked, but she also wondered if there were any guys around here.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:00 pm

"Oh...um...Kii-chan was...a gift from my grandma for my first birthday." Saria answered shyly. "I talk to her a lot. Not many people talk to me." Saria was classified as the school weirdo for her habit of talking to herself, so she used Kii-chan as a fill-in. It wasn't much better, but it sufficed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Charlie nodded and sat down next to Saria. "That's cool. But you know I'll talk to you too. Why don't you come with me and Lily to the zipline? I'm sure you and Kii-chan will find it fun."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 pm

"Yeah, It'll be fun, It goes deep in the forest so it'll be a chance to explore." Lily agred with Charlie, sitting down on the other side of Saria.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

"O-okay. I don't know if Kii-chan will be able to ride with me, but she'll definitely get a spot to watch me. I...I want to see if there's a hideout somewhere in the forest. I hope there's a creek, too." Saria said, still quietly.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

"We can fit her in the harness with you, I'm sure." Lily reassured her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Charlie stood and started towards the door, filled with energy at having made two friends so far.

"Then let's go!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 pm

"Yeah, come on Saria!" Lily said, following Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Callan jumped down from her bunk and followed after Lily. She was eager to explore this new place. See where that zipline went... She'd always wanted to try one.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Name: Aphras F. Vigyls
Cabin: Delta
Appearance: 5'11", 140 pounds, has green-blue eyes and lightly tanned skin, he wears a blue shirt with jeans.
Personality: He is very smart and calculating. He however takes a while to make a decision, and he can be sarcastic.
History(Optional): He lives with his divorced parents, going back and forth every few months. He took the summer off to come here.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Tyler Patchell
Cabin: Delta
Appearance: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 1163017166949
Personality: Quiet and introverted, but also kind and protective of his friends. Tough, athletic, and disciplined. Can be sarcastic, and very stubborn.

History(Optional): Tyler’s part of a military family, and when his father tried to sign him up for bootcamp, something happened and he got accepted into Victoria instead. His father protested, but his mother thought it would be a nice change for Tyler, so they made him go anyways. He doesn’t really mind either way.
Other: Has a swiss army knife, cell phone, and an iPod. Likes exercising, but does not like most sports.

Last edited by Velox on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

"Dude, you're on." Kent said. "Why don't we go hit the rock wall to show off our guns. A way to pick up ladies." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Druma stood there staring at Kent and Derrick. She then slapped her hand to her forehead.

~*~

Rhia got up quickly and followed. She herself didn't have a comfort item. She often wished for something... or someone, but considering her quietness no one ever asked her how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm

"O-okay." Saria mumbled, hugging Kii-chan and walking out of the room, following the girls. She smiled a little; she never had many friends, and she had already made two. Saria didn't realize that making friends was so easily.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 am

{Hold it, hold it. Sorry, but wasn't Saria a Delta, and Lily and the others Alpha? How are they in talking to each other if they're suppossed to be in different cabins...?}
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 am

[[ ... Oh noes! I guess we got mixed up somewhere. ^^" ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

((Oopsies. XD.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"I'm Taking the rock wall up" Lily told her bunkmates as she began to pull on a harness.
She grabbed a rope and hooked the harness to it and began to climb.

((Rcox, Velox, I'll accept you gladly, but one of you needs to change to Alpha so that it's even.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Derrick nodded and made his way out the door. So far his time here was going well. He was having fun and made a new friend, maybe. He got to the rock wall and waited for Kent.
----------------
Charlie reached the zipline and suddenly stopped. She was so pumped and excited before that she realize she forgot something important.

She was afraid of heights.

"Um...you guys can go first."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh hey there." Lily said, seeing the guy below her, she dropped the few feet up the rock wall she had been and extended her hand to him.
"I'm Lily."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Derrick smirked. So he got the first girl. Maybe he would win his bet after all. He took the girl's-Lily?-hand and shook it.

"I'm Derrick, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 pm

"The same to you, say, me and my friends are going down the zipline to see where it takes us. Do you want to come? That is, if you can keep up." She smirked at the last line, challenging him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

"I love a good challenge," Derrick said. "But I don't know if you girls could keep up with me." He smiled wide, not like he was trying to impress her, but to show that he meant no real harm in his comment.

(Oh Derrick your smart mouth is going to get you into trouble. Especially when you start really fliriting. XD)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

She smiled at him.
"I think you're giant ego will weigh you down!" She chuckled, wih that she jumped up, and grabbed onto the wall, began climbind up as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next