New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)

Go down 
+3
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Derrick, not wanting to let a girl get the better of him, grabbed onto the wall and began to climb as well.

Charlie walked over to the wall, not as excited about it as the zipline. After all they were both high up. So instead she watched Lily and some boy climb it. It seemed they might be racing, but Charlie was unsure.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Lily bent her leg to get to a high up rock, her knee was just below her chin, and she used the rock to lauch herself higher up on the rock.
"Keep up, slowpoke!" She laughed at Derrick, as she neared the top of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm

{I'll switch to an Apha, as long as Lolx3 gives a description of the "more modest" shirt/clothing that Druma wears, 'cause I'm gonna keep visioning the ones in the pic until she does. D (I think whoever talked to Saria, or if Saria ever talked to Lily or Rhia messed up...?)}
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Callan stayed down by the wall with Charlie. She wasn't one for climbing because she wasn't good at the whole 'don't look down' thing. But if she was moving fast and distracted by the adrenaline, she was okay. That was the reason she liked roller coasters. She looked up seeing Lily and a boy climbing. Racing maybe? She watched.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Derrick frowned and began to climb higher. He was not going to be beat by a girl. Especially this one. Still he had to give her props for challenging him in the first place. At least she wasn't yelling at him or acting like a female dog like some girls did to him. I mean light up!

"No way are you beating me," he called out, nearing the top too.

Charlie turned to Callan. "Are you afraid of heights too or just not into climbing?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Callan looked at Charlie and replied, "Well... Sort of both. I'm afraid of heights unless I'm going fast or I'm on a plane, so I don't like climbing."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 pm

"I think it's the same with me. Like being high up in an open air. Whenever that happens, I just get this feeling that I'm going to fall," Charlie admitted. She didn't sound too upset about it, although her fear stopped her from doing something. "I want to get over it though."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:18 pm

OOC: Okay. How should I start? Sorry.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:53 pm

((Start anyway you like, you need to just be at the camp. Very Happy nice one Velox, XD))

Lily grabbed the wooden corner to the tower and hauled her self up, unhooking her harness from the rope.
"Ha!" She laughed down at Derrick.
"Hey Charlie can I go down the line first?" she asked, grabbing the hook attached to the handle that was hanging from the cable.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Derrick frowned, but he didn't say anything as he pulled himself up. He was liking this girl's style more and more though. Maybe he wouldn't try and include her in his bet. But he didn't want to seem weak to Kent, so who knew.

Charlie looked at the wall, touching it tenderly.

"Sure! I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Aphras walked up into a large area with several different cabins. He walked into one and saw 2 boys and a few girls talking. "Hey guys." he said, putting down the bags.

OOC: Sorry if it isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 pm

"This place is huge, yet it seems peaceful." Tyler observed, taking in all of the structures in the area, as well as the people climbing some of them. Maybe he would join them later? He adjusted his large bag as he made his way to the Alpha cabin.

"Even the cabins are bigger than normal." Tyler then noticed a flyer on the door, stating that today was meant for exploration and for getting a long with everyone. It also said that the classes would start tomorrow. "Sounds interesting. It's definitely way different than what I was originally expecting." With that, the teen opened the cabin door, and went inside.

{Was anyone left in the Alpha cabin, or did they all go outside? I don't remember if Lolx3 posted yet...?}
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

((Oops...XD I think we need a list of Alphas and Deltas to clear any confusion. I guess I'll get Saria out near the zipline, too, to make sure they meet properly. :3))

Saria left the Delta cabin a little nervously, and headed towards the zipline. She liked the zipline when she tried it, and now she had one she could use a lot. Hugging her bunny she said, "Kii-chan, let's go! Don't you want to slide down the zipline with me? It'll be scary at first, but then you'll like it. I know it's something you haven't done before."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Lily got herself situated on the zipline. She grabbed the handle, turned around to Derrick. "See you at the bottom!" She saluted to him and kicked off the top of the tower. She let out a squeal kind of like when you underestimate how fast you'll be going down a water slide, even though your having fun. She found herself gliding through the air under a canopy of green leaves with the sunlight filtering down onto her, making her feel like she was in some kind of dream. She head the sound of rushing water coming closer.

She let her feet down and came to a running stop on the ground. She gasped and looked in awe at her surroundings. She unhooked herself and hit a button on a nearby tree that would reset the zipline. She saw a rockpool with cool clear water in the filtered sunlight of the woods, there was a small waterfall coming down the rocks with a calm splashing sound from another rock pool above, old rustic looking stairs led up to the top of the waterfall.
"This. Place. Is. Heaven." She told herself
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 pm

[[ Lol. Modest as in regular old t-shirts. And Rhia doesn't talk so I don't see how she messed it up...? I'm confused. x3 Oh and Velox you do know you're the only guy in the Alpha cabin right?xD ]]

Rhia had followed the Alpha Cabin outside and once Derrick and Lily were up she harnessed herself in. She started and reached the top in a very short time. Probably faster then Lily. She unhooked herself and through it down. She then saw the zipline harness coming back up. "You going next?" She asked Charlie.

Kent ran out to the rock wall just in time to see Derrick lose the race. He laughed and headed over. He then saw a girl go up the rock wall with lightning speed. He quickly ran over and got in the harness and started upward. The girl with lightning speed was his first target.

Druma sighed. "I'm going out to try the zipline. Anyone coming?"
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Saria noticed a group of girls about to go on the zipline, and guessed that some had already gone. Staying back, away from the group, she whispered to the bunny, "I guess we'll wait here. We don't need to go just yet. Let's wait until they're gone." The bunny didn't answer, so Saria took that as the bunny agreed.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Callan waited by the zipline with Charlie and few other girls, whose names she hadn't asked yet. Judging by the noises Lily had made, she assumed that the zipline was fun. She found herself just looking around while she waited and she spotted a girl with a bunny, standing away from the group. She smiled at the girl, but didn't say anything, looking at the zipline again and waiting for someone to go next.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Lily looked down at her clothes, she was wearing mesh shorts and a dark blue T-shirt.
"No hamr in it I guess." She told herself. She climbed up the oldstairs to the top pool, and jumped from the edge of the water into the crystal clear pool below. She resurfaced laughing pleasantly at the coolness of the water.

"Come on down guys!" She shouted in the direction of the tower where the zipline started.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 am

Everyone looked like they were going outside, so Aphras asked, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Derrick stood in front of Charlie and smirked at her.

"Afriad? Maybe it would help you in we went down together."

Charlie gave him a confused look. There was no way they could go down together and then she realize he was hitting on her. Putting on a smile of her own, Charlie shook her head.

"No thanks. I think I can manage on my own."

Derrick frowned and got into the harness. Then he was off down the zipline. It was amazing and for a moment, Derrick felt like he was flying. But he reached the ground and shook his head.

"Well that was fun," he said.

Charlie looked at the zipline and bit her lip. She didn't think she could do it.

"Someone else can go next."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

"Oh, hey derrick!" Lily greeted from the little pond. Se leaned on one of the rocks on the edge.
"Jump in, the water is great!" She told him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Derrick raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. He was tempted to strip to his boxers, but decided that he would be pressing his luck. So in his shorts and t-shirt, he jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Callan laughed silently at Derrick as he hit on Charlie. Well that was quick, she thought to herself. She looked at Charlie, as she said that someone else could go. It crossed her mind that Charlie might have wanted to wait because of her fear of heights. She smiled at the girl, reassuringly. "Come on, Charlie," she said, gently, "You can do this. It's not too far down."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Charlie smiled weakly at Callan and then looked down at where the zipline went. She took several deep breaths and went over to the harness. Then, shutting her eyes tightly, pushed herself off. It was strange to go down it so fast with your eyes closed. Charlie let out a cry, but didn't open her eyes. She almost tripped over herself when she landed.

Derrick waved to her and Charlie waved weakly back.

"That was....bracing."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Callan walked to the harness and strapped herself in. She counted to three in her head and then pushed off, yelping at first at the speed and height, then coming to enjoy the thrill and the wind on her face. She laughed as she touched down, removing herself from the harness and sending it back up. "That was awesome!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next