New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)

Go down 
+3
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
zukoscrazyfangirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

"Come on in, guys!" Lily beckned to them. She pulled herself up ot of the pool and ran up to the top of the waterfall. The pool at the top wasconnected to a stream. Lily got into the top pool and positioned herself near the waterfall. She scooted forward and felt herself pushed down into pool below, she was laughing as she fell.
"Hey look, there's a little room back there!"Lily anounced, heading through the waterfall and into the little cove.
"It's warm in here."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Callan looked down at her clothes. She wore a black pair of shorts, with a blue hoodie over a black tanktop. "Eh, what the hell," she said, unzipping her hoodie and laying it down by the stairs. She climbed up the old stairs to the pool and dove in, coming up and flipping her hair out of her face. She grabbed the elastic off her wrist and tied her hair back in a ponytail, so it wouldn't get in the way.

After hearing Lily say something about a room behind the waterfall and swam in after her to investigate.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

"this is cool. It's relaxing." Lily said, referring to the water reflecting on the ceiling, the sound of the trickling wter, the rushing water fall.
"This is oficially the greates camp on earth." she anounced.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Charlie and Derrick joined the pair. Charlie instantly forgot her fear of heights. This place was too amazing to allow such worry right now. Derrick wasn't as impressed, but he did think it was pretty cool.

"You got that right," he said agreeing with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm

"It totally is," Callan said, in agreement with Lily and Derrick. Her eyes explored the cove. She watched the curtain of falling water over the entrance to the small inlet, following the streams of water with her eyes like a cat watching a fishbowl.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 pm

"Yeah." Lily swam back out through the waterfall. She dove under. A few small fish flitted past here and there.As she resurface the sunlight was beginning to head towards the western horizon, giving the sky above a color mixture that reminded her of rainbow sorbet. The clouds were thin and whisp like strands of cotton candy and the clearing looked like something from a fairytale.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Saria gulped. At some point, she'd have to meet these kids, and they all went down the zipline. "Ah, hell. Oops, sorry Kii-chan." she said, the latter comment in the direction of the bunny. "I know you don't like swears. I just know that I need to meet people, and it seems everyone is down at the bottom."

Climbing up the structure that held the zipline, a funny feelingin the pit of her stomach, she hooked herself and the bunny into the harness the way the instructors did on her field trip. It was a tight fit, but the bunny fit in, as well, since Saria didn't want to hold the bunny by only her hand. Hopefully Kii-chan would stay in the harness. Sliding herself nearer to the drop, she didn't even need to close her eyes as she felt herself slide off the platform and into the air. She didn't scream, oddly. She did the last time she had done it. She just felt herself plummeting towards the ground, and closer to the others.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm

{...I didn't realize that...<.<' I hope they all have pajamas...}

"Looks like noone's here. 'though they were awhile ago." Tyler observed, most of the beds having bags or suitcases on them. Tyler climbed the ladder up to the last remaining bunk, and set his bag on the covers. He took off his coat, as it was warm and sunny outside, and jumped down to the floor.

He walked to the cabin door to leave, but paused to look at the living area/kitchen, and bathroom. "Definitely comfier than I was originally expecting." and with that he left the cabin, and started walking towards the various structures, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Callan dove down under the cascade and resurfaced out in the pond. She submerged herself again and swam over where the water was shallower. She cupped her hands and lowered them into the water, trapping a minnow as it swam by. After studying it for a moment, she let it go and it shot off toward nothing that she could see.

She got out of the pond and just sat on the edge. She wrung out her hair and watched as the sunlight danced on the surface. She wondered what else there was to this campground...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:31 pm

((School tomorra! Very Happy))
Lily floated on her back.
"Classes start tomorrow, so I'm gonna come here and relax everyday after class, ins tead of the pool." She anounced.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Saria reached the bottom of the zipline, and unhooked Kii-chan from the harness. The vista was amazing, a small creek with a waterfall and a pool at the bottom, containing the kids who came down. Saria took a deep breath, and walked up to the side. "Um......hi......" she said haltingly.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 am

[[ Wow. A whole page went by already. Anything important happen that I should know about? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Charlie went up to the edge of the pool and smiled brightly at Saria.

"Hey. What's happening?"

Derrick did a quick look over of Saria and decided that she wouldn't be worth his effort. It might be too easy for him anyways. A shy girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

{Uh, Pretty much everybody went on the zipline to this Waterfall except rcox's character.( It's either "Aphrias" or...something really close to that. I'll learn it eventually.) and my character (Tyler)...and your characters. My character was walking towards everything, and I think rcox's character was already there or something...?}
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm

"Um, not much. I just w-wanted to see what was down here." Saria said quietly. "I-I knew you guys had come down here, so I decided to follow." Hugging Kii-chan closer to her body, resisting the urge to talk to her in front of the kids, she said, "I-I didn't expect there to be a creek. I would have worn a swimsuit."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

OOC: Aphras. Close. Uh, I'm confused still.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

{Ah. Sorry. I'm sure I'll have it nailed from now on, or whenever the Zelda RP starts. Um, everyone's pretty much around that pool like area, except me, and Lolx3...actually, everyone's kind of been ignoring you rcox. I'll see if I can fix that, though I hope this won't count as Godmodding...}

Tyler soon came to a big rock climbing wall with what looked like a zipline. As he walked, he saw that the other campers had started to head down it, and disappeared behind the trees. He quickly strapped onto the harness to the wall, and climbed up it. When he reached the top he saw that only two people (Druma and Aphras) remained.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

OOC: Yeah, I did realize that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)   Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Wars (Rated T+ Accepting!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4