New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
radcat101

radcat101

Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Cheyenne complex, formally built to house five parts of the United States government's missile stock, was a major part in the possible retaliation against a Russian missile strike. The complex was built to house around 400 troops, and as such, functioned as a possible fallout shelter. With it's thick steel-beamed concrete walls, and strong iron blast-doors, Cheyenne was designed as a last bastion in a potential nuclear holocaust.

As the Cold War drew to a close, Cheyenne personnel began to be relocated to other bases in the surrounding area. Finally, in a ploy to limit the amount of nuclear weapons (To appease lobbyers), Cheyenne was closed down, condemned, and the base and it's five silos were left to return to nature.

Situated near the small town of Rock Creek, (pop. 14,500), Cheyenne gained a sort of reputation amongst the locals. Considered very dangerous, with rusting pipes, and collapsed flooring, Cheyenne was the site of many minor (and some major) accidents for around 7 years after it's closing.

Finally, security systems were set up, including a guard, fencing, and cameras, designed to keep the locals out. Interest steadily weaned away, until Cheyenne was only remembered by the rusting "Do not Trespass!" sign at the start of a broken, degraded county road.

That is until a small group of hikers, mainly people from out-of state, wandered into the limits of Cheyenne complex. Leaving their van at the end of the last paved road, these hikers set out on what they believed to be local trails. What they found was Cheyenne

Only, things had changed.

Things had changed a lot.

Instead of the derelict, rusting, concrete deathtrap that Cheyenne was condemned as, Cheyenne had been built into something different. The buildings were re-furbished, clean and sterile. Guards, in metallic grey suits of armor patrolled the base, while helicopters buzzed in the sky.

And worst of all, the silos were no longer empty.

No, something new had taken up residence in Cheyenne, something calling itself the "League of Independence". And that something isn't too keen on having the hikers leave the base. For this group, this "League of Independence" has large plans. Plans that require five missiles with a combined power of 15 megatons to accomplish.

Teh Rules

1. No God-modding. NONE.

2. Only one character, please.

3. Cursing is welcome, but censoring is recommended. Going over the top is not welcome.

4. Violence is also allowed, but the same rules as cursing. Don't go over the top.

5. Romance is allowed, but this shouldn't become a romance convention. Don't go over the top; the action of using common sense is appreciated.

6. NO-ONE-LINERS. I have spoken. Also, try and write good posts. I understand an occasional flub, but i want high quality work here.

7. OOC fighting? Take it somewhere else. (I don't expect any, but it's always good to make a reminder.)

8. No-No on the mythological stuff. This is more Sci-Fi, less Fantasy.

9. The two factions (LoI and the hikers) are not gonna become friends at the drop of a hat. If i were in charge of an evil organization, I'd screen my employees for things like conscience. And then fire those that have one.

10. 5 hikers, but an unlimited number of LoI members. Note: There will be first come first serve policy.

11. Three strike system. You have three chances at everything here (although I will be more lenient about some things over others) before you're toast.

12. What I say goes. I may change these rules, but if I do, I will let someone know.

13. PM me if there are questions to be had.

14. Post the word Cheyenne if you read these here rules.

Character sheet:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Position in LoI: (For LoI only)
Other:

Characters:

Hikers

~Lolx3

League of Independence

~General Constance Ray [radcat101]

Last edited by radcat101 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am

Reserved for characters:

Username: radcat101
Name: Constance Ray
Appearance: Tall, and slender, Constance towers over most of the people he works or interacts with. He is missing one eye from a previous altercation, while the other one glares out from underneath the brim of his commander's cap. He wears a grey trench-coat and black gloves at every occasion.
Personality: Cold and calculating, Constance thinks, and as such, acts tactically.
History: Constance chooses not to reveal much about his past, and as such, only little is known. He recently changed occupation from the leader of the mercenary faction Red Tiger, to a high ranking general in the separatist group "People for the Populous". Leading a small, but effective coup, Constance gained control of this group (and more importantly it's assets) and thus the LoI was born.
Position in LoI: Commander of operations, otherwise known as the leader of the LoI.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 pm

I'll reserve a Hiker. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Alrighty. Reservation noted.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Okay. I saw this earlier...maybe I didn't reserve a spot because there wasn't a lot of people? (No idea why I'd do that. Question)

Reserve a Hiker please! I might also be one of these LoI people, but I'm gonna have to PM you for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)   Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suited for the job~(rated Teen, and accepting)
Page 1 of 1