New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 pm

WARNING: This rpg may be too messed up for some. If you don't think you can handle it then please do not join.

Eighteen year old Sarina ran away from home at age fifteen with her then twelve year old sister Eri who suffers from Seno, a disease that attacks the immune system and causes intense flu-like symptoms. They traveled until they came to Issal, the capital of the Empire of Nil Fan. There Eri is wrongfully arrested and Sarina is forced to live alone and work to keep them from killing her. A year later she goes to the King to ask for Eri's release. King Daniel, trying to figure out which one of his children deserve to be the next King agrees to release Eri under the circumstance that upon his death, Sarina will choose to marry one of his sons, who will in turn become King. Also that Eri would live as his servant. Sarina agrees even though she had heard some nasty things about the royal family. At first things are well, but after a week things begin to go downhill.

King Daniel is a pedophile and he uses his young servants to satisfy his needs (the Queen died ten years ago). If one disobeys him or won't cooperate, King Daniel kills them. He is developing a fondness for Eri, using Sarina's safety to keep her in check.

Prince Klaus, the oldest is stalking Sarina, always trying to get her alone, so that he can sleep with her. He has an obsessive love for her and won’t let his brother or anyone else stand in his way of marrying her. He even asks her bodyguard Scar to spy on her or steal things of her from him.

Prince Darrien, the second oldest is in love with Sarina and his twin sister Elli, though he is a womanizer and sleeps with others. He tells Sarina that although he loves her, he won’t remain faithful. He is becoming a version of his father also hitting on Teddie, Sarina’s lady-in-waiting.

Princess Elli, the twin of Darrien, is a sadistic bitch who hates Sarina. She fears that Sarina will take away the power she has over her brothers and take away the throne. Elli is starting to coach Eri to kill the King in the pretense that she will release her and Sarina once she becomes Queen (since if none are married upon the King’s death, Elli gets the throne).

Prince Rei, the second youngest, is a schizophrenic who images that two people are help guiding him. Rei is always talking to himself and usually hids from the others, being the weakest of all the royal members. But at times Rei can be very strategic, when his fits of insanity seem gone. Rei cares very deeply for Sarina.

Prince Ryoit, the youngest, is an abusive like his sister, only he is also possessive and lashes out randomly. He already abuses Sarina saying she is worthless scum and only good for an Heir and for him to be able to take the throne. He only wants to rule in order to start wars with other Empires.

Sarina finds herself at the mercy of the members of the castle with only her sister, her bodyguard and her lady-in-waiting to turn to in times of need. Who will she choose when the time comes and will be even be able to survive until then? Odds are it’s doubtful.

Rules
1. No modding of any kind.
2. You don’t have to censor any swearing if you don’t want to, but you can.
3. Keep in mind the relationships with dealing with either romance or violence.
4. And just because it’s rated Mature, don’t go too overboard with it. I don’t need pages describing the murder of someone or a sex scene. And yes rape is fine. But ask before killing anyone.
5. 3 characters per person.
6. If you reserve a character please post the character sheet with their name, your name or any little info you can managed.
7. You can have other characters beside the ones mention above, but we need all of those mentioned above as well.
8. My rules. I will change them as I see fit.

Characters
King Daniel: Magus1108
Prince Klaus: Maugs1108
Prince Darrien: Nightmare13
Princess Elli: Alec
Prince Rei: Magus1108
Prince Ryoit: TokoToTheEnd

Sarina: TokoToTheEnd
Eri: zukoscrazyfangirl

Lady-in-waiting Teddie: ConfusedShipper123
Bodyguard Scar: ConfusedShipper123
Kitchen boy Eiden: TokoToTheEnd

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Position:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:
Other:

My characters
Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Sarina el’Min
Position: Suitor technically speaking
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=princess-3.jpg
History: Sarina grew up in your basic middle class family, but she always had problems with her parents, feeling nothing she did was right for them. When they began to come down on Eri because of her disease, Sarina saw that as the final straw and together they ran away. They went from place to place, trying find the perfect town to live in. Eventually Sarina and Eri found themselves in Issal and they planned to remain there. Sarina wasn’t there for the beginning of Eri’s arrest, but she was torn up over it. She pleaded that they keep her alive and so she had to work long and hard to pay them for that. Eventually Sarina found a way into the castle and she went to the King to ask for her sister’s release. She agreed to his words because she cared about her sister and at first didn’t see the harm in it. She was going to be able to be royalty.
But as she began to live among the Princes and the Princess and the King and everyone else at the castle she began to realize her mistake. She has been living in the castle for four months now. She is still close to Eri though she doesn’t see her sister a lot and to Scar and Teddie who seem like one of the few sane people in the castle. She fears King Daniel, Princess Elli, and Prince Ryoit. She hates Prince Darrien and Klaus and pities Prince Rei, but is put off by him. Sarina wants to leave the castle, but she knows it will be unwise and so she is trying to find out which one of the Princes is the safest.
Personality: Sarina is an indifferent girl, having to be to survive in the castle. She comes off as cold and uncaring around the royal members, but around Scar, Teddie and a few other castle member she shows a softer and more fun-loving side, though it’s mainly a mask. Only around Eri does she show how scared she is of everyone and how she isn’t sure if she can handle it much longer.
Other:

Name: Ryoit Welles
Position: Prince
Appeareance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=Atray.jpg
History: Ryoit, as the youngest, barely knew his mother. From what he remembers, he knew she was kind and fair and that everything went bad after she died. But Ryoit at that same times doesn’t care and can’t remember when he wasn’t violence towards others, mainly the castle workers. He grew up lashing out at people for the tiniest thing, though unlike Elli, he took no real pleasure in their pain. He hates his siblings too, attacking them at times, mainly Rei who he refers to as “Mousy” or “Shizzes”. When Sarina started to live at the castle, Ryoit disliked her, but knew he had to try to win her over if he wanted to be King. After what could have been a nice picnic, he uses a branch to whip her after she said she liked Rei the most. Since then he has attacked her if she refers to his brothers in his presence.
Personality: Ryoit is known as a bastard or as having serious anger issues. Almost anything causes him to get angry and when he does, someone usually gets hurt. He is not above beating anyone no matter who they are and only doesn’t attack his father out of fear. Ryoit doesn’t really care about others, more wanting to please himself. He is very rude and is not all that smart either.
Other:

Name: Eiden Gress
Position: Kitchen boy
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20servant/dhiezz_zzz/uMiNekO%20nO%20NakU%20KoRo%20Ni/Kanon___Anime_ID_5_by_Kanon_Cleaver.png
History: Eiden grew up in the castle, his mother one of the chefs. His mother says she wanted to leave the castle when she learned she was pregnant, but she couldn’t find a safe way to do so. His father, a soldier, also wanted her to leave, but he has settled for watching out for them both. So he knows the Princes well enough to know how to avoid them or at least get by them alive. He has been attacked by one or two of them a couple times, but he doesn’t let it effect him. He is an acquaintance of Sarina’s, more friendly with Scar and Teddie, who he grew up knowing as well. He actually has a crush on Teddie, but doesn’t think too much into it.
Personality: Eiden is usually an upbeat kid, but he’s a realistic too. He acts like the typically teen, making jokes and flirting with some of the girls, but he has his serious side as well.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Very interesting and dark. I claim Prince Rei and the body guard Scar for right now. I may claim the king later, still debating about that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I'd like to reserve Eri please
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Can I reserve Darrien?
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Why not, I think I'll go ahead and reserve the King too.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 am

Ok you are all reserves, but no Klaus? Ah the stalker gets no love. XD Once everyone has their character sheets up we can begin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Username:zukoscrazyfangirl
Name: Eri el'Min
Position:Servant
Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2894481168_02d89e94f2_o.jpg
History: Eri had always been outgoing as a child. When she got sick, and her parents began to mentally abuse her for being "lazy" when she was ill. When she ran of with her sister, she was more shy than she had been before. She was arrested and became very weak, as a result of hard physical labor. She is now much quieter, and timid, and she is afraid to have her medical condition act up and prevent her from working. She is afraid of almost every person in the castle, and barely talks to anyone.
Personality: She is timid, and quiet. Eri will only speak if it is required of her, or if she is speaking to her sister, Sarina, around everybody else she stares at the floor and listens. She is more afraid of the King and his only daughter than anyone else, but still timid around the rest. When Sarina talks to her she tries to be brave and positive for her sister, and even lies, telling her she is being treated well so Sarina will not worry about her. She is afraid that she and her sister may never escape.
Other: Eri is extremely claustrophobic, because when she was younger she accidentally locked herself in the pantry.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Awesome ZCF. Accepted
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks! I was home sick today so i figured I'd write my character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Username: Nightmare13
Name: Prince Darrien
Position: Second oldest prince
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/karikamiya124/fuji_syuusuke.jpg (I'm lazy today.
History: Darrien is in every sense of the word, a womanizer. Participating in copious amounts of casual sex with a variety of maids and the occasional visiting princess, depends on his mood. Despite this it is a widely known fact that of all of the royal family members he has the biggest heart (Save for Rei, but many don't count Rei among the possible lords of the land due to his insanity.) and many of his victims are young girls who believe that they can bring out such a heart, and turn him into the fine man he could become, something Darrien welcomes with open arms. But ever since Sarina came into the picture he became infatuated with her, and being the man he is, told her that he loved her, but also that he was not a very faithful man. (He doesn't try and fool girls into believing he's something he's not. He does his best to make sure that the girls know what they're getting into with him.) Not surprised in the slightest that he was rejected he still attempts to win Sarina over by being generally kind to her (Though it comes off more like annoying and obnoxious.) And he's taken it upon himself to keep his father from seducing the young Eri. He despises his father and his lifestyle despite it's similarities to his own, and fears the day when he would become just like his father. In fact, as a child he spent most of his time with his mother, whom he loved dearly for her kindness and caring. Then she died. Sex became his escape as he tried to cope with his mothers death, and soon became his life. A once sweet boy became a predator of the heart. His interest with Sarina seems to be linked to his mother, as they bear a hefty resemblance. His odd interest with his sister is more admiration than love. He see's her as beautiful, and strong, but knows his place well enough not to pursue her. He has also taken a shining to Teddie, Sarina's lady in waiting as well. He hasn't talked with her much, but has had more interactions with her since he has been trying to spend time with Sarina, and enjoys talking to her in the place of Sarina when finding out she's on a date with one of his brothers. Overall Darrien is a bit of a dick. A dick created by the loss of his mother, but he is an honest dick, and believes himself to be Sarina's best option if she must marry one of the royal family, caring less about getting to the throne, and more about what his brother's would do to her if she were to marry them. Klaus would be... well Klaus. Ryoit would beat her, and he fears Rei would cause her emotional pain, not on purpose, but by letting his crazy get the best of him.
Personality: (I think I accidentally put this in history.)
Other: He has no problem with Rei. Rei is his favorite brother.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:00 pm

You are accepted Nightmare. I love how you wrote Darrien.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 pm

(Thanks, I was a little worried that you wouldn't like how little evil he is, and more just a good person at heart who's past and family drive him to do bad things, I just thought that one of the members of the royal family should be a somewhat stable functioning human being.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:23 pm

On second thought Toko, I don't think I'll take the body-guard Scar. Sorry. But I will try to get the King and Rei up later today.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Ok. I think mstm wanted Scar so I'll go tell him it's open.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Username: Alec
Name: Elli
Position: Princess
Appearance: Princess Elli.
History: Elli is the third oldest child in the royal family, being born forty minutes after her Brother Darrien. Elli never knew her Mother that well. Mom had always cared about her Brothers more, and Elli didn't mind. At least, she pretended she didn't mind. The fact is, when her Mother died Elli had been a little happy. She felt vindicated, almost.

So when she was thirteen, being the only woman in the family, Elli learned how to comfort and manipulate the rest of her family, excluding her Father since she knew it wouldn't work on him. The truth is though, Elli hates all of her family, excluding her younger Brother Rei. She believes them all to be insane and all of them as horrible potential rulers for the Empire. So ever since she was a teenager, Ellis been preparing herself for her role as future Queen. Doing everything she could to make sure her Brothers weren't suitable for the job.

But when Sarina showed up, a wrench was thrown into her plans. So Elli adjusted them. She seduced her twin, Darrien. Allowed Klaus to be....Klaus. And She's already made Sarina angry with Ryoit, knowing that he would have had the best chance of winning Sarina over if it hadn't been for his anger issues. And she's been manipulating Sarina's Sister, Eri, as well. Telling the poor Girl that they might have to kill the King, so that Elli could become Queen and fix everything. She was lying of course, knowing that if she became Queen Sarina, Darrien, Eri, Klaus, and any of their close relations would all have to be put to death, so that no one could threaten her position as Queen of the Kingdom. Though she wouldn't put Rei to death and Elli knew it. After all, the boy posed her no harm, so she thought.
Personality: Elli is a calm and collected person. She can be petty and bitter sometimes, though she tries not to show these emotions to other people as that could hinder her plans. She knows how to act around most people, and how to use her charm to calm other people down. She always thinks before she speaks and everything she does involves working towards some goal or another.
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Awesome. You are accepted.

Ok once we get King Daniel and Rei and if anyone wants Klaus (stalking is fun!) and Scar, we will begin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Prince Rei
Position: Second Youngest Prince
Appearance: http://duoforbidden.deviantart.com/art/Lelouch-Emperor-105835301
History: Rei didn’t know his mother that long, but what memories he does have of her comfort him in the dark places of his mind. Rei has a medical disease that his siblings do not have, and because of the havoc it does to his mind, he is not as mentally stable or sane as his other siblings. Not to mention his mental disease often hampers him in everyday life. Rei believes that two spirits are guiding him through life: the ghost of his Mother, who steers him toward a better direction, and a being he simply calls ‘Eru’ who urges him to do more aggressive and impulsive actions. When Rei is lucid enough, he tries to think of ways he can help Sarina, considering the difficult situation she’s in. He doesn’t like most of his siblings, except for his second oldest brother at times.
Personality: Rei has always been a bit of a loner, and can be very paranoid at times. He means well most of the time, but sometimes his ill mind gets the best of him. He does deeply care for Sarina, maybe even loves her, but he somewhat acknowledges that they cannot be together right now. Rei is a bit of a weakling, but he makes up with that with his great mind (when it isn’t clouded). Rei prefers not to become Emperor one day, but would do so if need be.
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Aww Rei. Sad He's accepted too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: King Daniel
Position: King
Appearance: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/File:Charles-di-britannia.png
History: Daniel grew up with an average childhood as Crown Prince, and eventually succeeded his father when he died. A few decades later Daniel was put into an arranged marriage with his future wife, and had several children with her before she died of a disease that had ravaged the kingdom years earlier. Most of his life, Daniel has been a pedophile, being obsessed with young girls for some reason, but he kept the urges under control, mostly, when he married his wife. When she died, however, Daniel began to molest the young servant girls in the castle more than he ever had before. Thus far he has honored his agreement with Sarina, and has developed a fondness for Eri. King Daniel is currently musing whether or not he should have her in his bed next.
Personality: Daniel gives off the appearance of being a kind and gentle man, but in reality he’s rather vindictive, and cruel. He enjoys manipulating others to his benefit, and will crush anyone that happens to get in his way. He enjoys the new opportunities Sarina has brought to him, and wonders who she may eventually end up marrying, considering how all his sons are like.
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

His hair creeps me out, but accepted. Ok Alec, Nightmare and zcf are any of you willing to take Scar or Klaus? If no we can begin and someone can take them later I guess.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:58 pm

I would take one, but I'm not very good at playing Male characters, they always end up being feminine.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

((I'm really sorry for being ridiculously neglectful on my profile writings (busy with homework and people and the script and stuff), but I'd be willing to take Klaus and/or Scar as well as Teddie if no one else wants them.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

((I'd be willing to take the other Prince, if need be.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

(Ok CS you can have Scar and Magus got Klaus and it's ok CS.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next