New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Teddie smiled again, giggling slightly and blushing a little in spite of herself. Was he serious?

"W-Well... thank you," she said, looking down for a moment. "S-Sorry."

She came a little closer, leaning in across the table, looking over at Darrien. His smile was sincere, and he didn't seem to be immediately thinking of... other things. Not that there was any way she could tell whether he was or not. She sort of wanted to know why he'd called her in, if there was any other reason. He's not as bad as you think he is, thought Teddie. He seems pretty... nice. And he really is cute...

She took in a breath.

"So... what do you think of Sarina, Darrien?"

She reminded herself, he was a possible king, and Sarina might choose him. She couldn't think of someone Sarina might like... like... that. But it didn't seem she liked him very much. She pushed away any acknowledgment of how much Darrien seemed to be into her.
-------
Scar followed Sarina back to her room with Eri. He was glad that she'd given permission to kill anyone who violated lack of permission for entering the room. If Sarina said so he would. He would do anything for her. Anything. He waited for the girls to get in before him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Eri followed her sister silently, nodding in thanks to Scar as she entered.
"Sari, that was dangerous." She murmured to her sister,
"You should have called for help, Prince Ryoit is notoriously violent."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Darrien smiled at Teddie. She was blushing, which was a good sign. Or was it? Darrien wasn't so sure with Teddie. Watching Teddie lean forward he decided to follow suit and lean towards Teddie, meeting her at eye level, their eyes only a few inches apart. He thought about telling her why he had summoned her here... but then again she did have beautiful eyes... yeah, it would be a shame to ruin the moment. That's when Teddie decided to bring up Sarina. It seemed to remind him that he was in love with Sarina... sorta maybe. Teddie made it hard to get his facts straight this close to his face.

"Well I think she's a wonderful woman. But right about now, I can't quite remember much about her. At the moment I can't think much past how beautiful you are right now." He said evenly, starting to lean in closer, when the door opened. Darrien popped back into an upright sitting position. He would prefer not to be caught doing anything with Teddie. "And that is how they get the cherry inside the chocolate." He said, immediately changing the subject as a cover.

A servant girl came in with two trays of food. Shite. Darrien thought as he realized that she was one of the girls he had boinked not long a ago. He prayed to god that she was one of those girls who would lay the food down leave the room then break down in tears. He did not need an immediate breakdown while Teddie was here, or heaven forbid, a jealous type. But like Darrien had hoped, she walked across the room with her back very straight, and awkwardly made her way to the table, turned around, and began to sob as the door closed. Darrien watched her walk away. This was always the worst part. Watching the girl have her heart ripped out. It made him feel more cruel than all of his family combined. He watched sadly before looking back to Teddie. "Dinner?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:42 am

Teddie blushed even a little more now. So flattering, he was. But there was so much sincerity about it... she wasn't used to this at all. Then the door opened, and they both snapped back into their former places. She gave a quick, short nod as if to affirm his subject-change. She looked over at the servant girl who had brought them their dinners. She bit her lip and looked down as she served them. She could tell that this had something to do with Darrien, and cringed after they door had shut, hearing the obvious sobs.

"Dinner?"

She shrugged. She wasn't very hungry anymore, yet she replied.

"Sure, thank you..." she said, quietly. She would have thanked the girl, but it probably would have made things more awkward than they already were. Not to mention she came and left pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

"I'm sorry," Sarina said, rubbing her arm where he had hit her not to long ago. Thinking of him made her think of everything the princes had put her through. Klaus following her around all the time, Ryoit hitting her, Darrien hitting on her...Rei was the only one who didn't treat her like a prize to be won. But she still felt uncomfortable around him. "And Scar was nearby. If Ryoit attacked me, Scar would have intervene. Now you were going to say something to me before. What was it?"
-------------
Ryoit, done with dinner and bored made his way to the training room. After being declined the chance to strike Rei and not wanting Sarina made at him for killing a random servant, he decided to take out his pent up anger on training dummies (or any stupid soldier in his way).
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm

"I- well, even though they were horrible to you and I- well- I miss mama and daddy." Eri said. She had not reffered to her parents as anything other than "Mother and Father" since she was 12. Eri had, over the past few weeks, regressed into a mindset of an 8 year old who had been abused: disturbed, timid, but with a sort of innocence.
"I mean, they weren't bad, Yes, they were mean sometimes, but they didn't beat us, and there were times when they were really nice... I miss the yard, and my bed, and having my room. And I really miss Mitzi." the fifteen year old felt a lump in her throat as she thought about the kitten she had persuaded her parents to buy when she was seven
"Do you think they are taking care of her?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Sarina gestured for Eri to sit next to her. She missed her family too, even though it was her idea in the first place to run away. She felt bad about dragging Eri along, but she did ask to come. Neither knew what would happen.

"I'm sure they are. And when I become Queen they can live near here and you can live with them," Sarina said, wondering if she could keep the promise.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Eri sat next to her older sister, and leaned on her. She was tired and sick.
"Thanks, Sarina. You're the best." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Darrien watched as whatever Teddie had felt for him a few minutes ago dissolved into thin air. If only it had been another servant a male servant. But it was too late now, the girl had already made things awkward. Darrien started to avoid eye contact. He felt like this was his first contact with a woman again... OK, maybe not quite as disastrous. Princess Hera of Alvaine had apparently never recovered from that incident. Commitment problems.

Darrien shook his head, not feeling in the mood to eat either. He looked at the ground. "I'm so sorry." he said softly, and stood up, unable to look Teddie in the eyes. He walked over to the window, and looked out across the gardens and over the capitol. The city he had barely entered. The people he barely knew. The people he had yet to hurt. He balled his hand up into a fist, and pounded it against the glass, creating a giant crack across the small panel. "I don't like it, you know. Breaking hearts. hurting people." he muttered. He was silent for a moment, and glared at his reflection, seeing only his father's figure. "I don't like living in his shadow... No I don't like becoming him. The perverted old bastard." he said, more audibly. "It's just what my family has made me. I needed an escape. I needed to find love again. Now I'm stuck in this labyrinth." he continued. A single tear ran down his cheek. "Seems I've become a monster, like the rest of them. That's why Sarina is repulsed by me, just like Ryoit, and Klaus." he said, neglecting to mention Rei, because he was in fact an angel among demons. "So I wouldn't be angry if you left." he said, hoping that Teddie wouldn't leave, and wondering why he was saying this.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:11 am

Princess Elli

The curtains were closed tightly as Elli sat inside her private quarters. In front of the Girl laid a large and expansive table. On it? A series of situations and conditions, along with pieces that looked awfully similar to whoever Elli had deemed important(or harmful) to her when it came to winning the crown.

The table looked awfully similar to the ones General used in the war room when planning out strategies for battle. And that was because that was exactly where Elli had gotten the idea from.

Right now though, the Princess was holding a figurine of her Twin Brother Darrien, and the Lady-In-Waiting of that obnoxious plan ruiner Sarina. Elli wasn't sure whether or not Teddy was a hindrance or a useful tool. On one hand, if Elli could push and play everything right and Darrien actually fell in love with the Girl, then Elli wouldn't have to worry about Darrien marrying Sarina and thus taking the throne away from Elli. Another benefit was that she would no longer have to sleep with Darrien, which frankly Elli was rather disgusted by.

But if her plan failed, if instead of falling for her Brother, Teddy helped him end up with Sarina instead then that certainly wouldn't be good. Especially considering that that would mean Elli wasn't the only constant woman in Darrien's life then, which would most likely mean it would be that much harder to manipulate him.

"Unless....." Elli muttered as she placed both pieces down onto the table. If she could get her Brother to fall in love with Teddy, and then had Teddy killed somehow before Darrien had moved on.... That would tie him up for a while.

It was true that Elli's twin was a womanizing slut, that was something she was sure of. But her Brother also had a habit of deifying and treasuring people he couldn't have, amusingly enough. He was quite dramatic Elli thought. "Then again, in this family, who isn't?" Elli mused to herself, a bemused smirk on her face as she looked at the pieces.

With Darrien out of the way, even if it was just for a while, that would free up Elli's time a bit. And not only would her Twin be easier to control then ever before, but Elli would also have time to work on her schemes and plans for Sarina's younger Sister, Eri.

But at this moment Elli was tired of scheming as her mind began to become full. The Princess slowly stood up off her lounger couch and made her way towards the curtains covering the balcony. With a strong tug, Elli opened up the curtains and walked out onto her balcony that overlooked the courtyard.

It really was quite a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Ryoit entered the training room. Some of the Knights gave him wary looks, but no one said anything. Ryoit might not attack the Knights (unless they were new or weak), but he could go to his father and they would no longer have a job. Or they were just afraid that Ryoit would snap and swing a sword at them.

Ryoit sneered at them all. He was getting angier and angier. He would take down Rei. And once he had him out of the way he would go to Sarina. Either she would marry him or he would make her marry someone else. Someone he could kill and convince Sarina to step down so he could take their place. But he had no idea since Sarina avoided him.
---------------
"You're welcome," Sarina said, holding her sister and running her fingers through her hair. She wanted to ask Eri what to do, but she didn't want to add more to her sister's plate. "Now do you want to play some chess? I've gotten better, I think."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Eri's eyebrows raised cockily.
"Oh really?" she asked, sitting up and grinning at her older sister. She cracked her knuckles jokingly.
"Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Teddie bit her lip, watching as Darrien stood up, avoiding her eyes. But she couldn't tear her eyes from him. His voice was so soft. Yet the sudden sound of his fist pounding the window, the giant crack it created, made her cringe. She still couldn't manage to tear her eyes away from him. With every word he said, another preconception Teddie had about the prince melted away. She could see who he truly was, as he dangerously opened himself up, as that tear rolled down his cheek.

At this, Teddie came to the realization that she could never do this, tell such revealing things to another human being. And she filled with admiration for the prince, and something more. She felt her heart begin to open a little more with what he had said. She felt sorry for her former thoughts. But more so, she felt an insatiable urge to make Darrien happy again... and fullfill his wish for something he seemed to have been missing for so very long, after being so caught up in something that could be entirely different.

Teddie felt tears in her own eyes, as she stood up and wrapped her arms around him. She was shocked at herself for this simple gesture, but more so, surprised at the painful, wonderful warmth there was being this close to him.

"I-I... I'm not repulsed by you, Darrien," Teddie whispered. "I'm not going anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Eiden knocked on Darrien's door just then, coming to pick up the trays since none of the women wanted to enter the room. He could hear something going on, but nothing that sounded like something he should leave for.
----------
Sarina smiled at her sister, a genuine one, nodding.

"You're going down little sister."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Darrien could see Teddie's reflection approach him in the window, and watched as she wrapped her arms around him, with tears in her eyes. The image of his father in the window disappeared and there was only him and Teddie, the girl who he had only just brought to his room to discuss his problems with Sarina. But he couldn't see her as that anymore. there was something more to her now. There was a position she held in his life now that he couldn't explain through events. She was suddenly important. More important than Sarina. More important than becoming king. More important than guarding the throne from the lunatics. All the troubles before his mother died disappeared. Life was simple, life was good, and for a moment life had love again. He heard Teddie's words, and they sounded so familiar, though he had never heard them be used by anybody before. He felt Teddie's warmth, he felt her close to him, and he felt his heart drumming in response. Slowly, he turned in her arms to face her, and looked into her eyes, her beautiful teary eyes. He didn't like to see her cry. He put his hand on her cheek, and couldn't look away from her. He felt like he should say something but he couldn't find the right words, so he said nothing, and started to lean in, ignoring the knock on the door. It wasn't important right now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Eiden frowned when no one answered. He recalled Teddie was in there and he hoped that Darrien realize how upset Sarina would be at both of them if they did anything. He turned and walked off. Darrien could deal with the dishes on his own.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Eri walked towards the chess board. Grabbing some peices.
"You can have first move, young grasshopper." Eri said, smiling, it was a true smile, which was rare, but hanging around with her sister was like an escape.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Teddie felt her breath caught, her heart beating in tune with his. Everything seem to melt away now, and they were the only two left in the world. Very cautiously, shyly, she moved her face closer to his. It didn't matter where this would lead. Being so close to him, there was no way she could leave now... she couldn't even consider it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Sarina looked at the board, moving a piece.

"I'll win this time. I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Darrien felt their hearts in sync. He felt their bodies pressed against each other. He felt their connection as he leaned in closer and kissed Teddie, and found what he had been looking for in the girl he wasn't supposed to love. Darrien could feel himself fill with a feeling so powerful, it overwhelmed him and broke into his heart, which now swelled with feelings. He no longer felt alone, he now felt like he had somebody there. He pulled Teddie closer to him and let the waves of emotion roll over him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm

(Teddie Sarina is going to kill you. So hope she doesn't find out. And for those with characters they haven't played yet, do it. Like Klaus. Where is my stalker?)

Ryoit started attacking the training dummy, really letting it have it. It wasn't as satisfying as doing it to a real person, but it helped his anger a little.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

((Truthfully, I haven't been sure what to do with him. I'll post with him soon, though. Where's Sarina again?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

(In her room. Maybe he can try and enter it and get into a fight with Scar. XD I have something for all the characters in mind later.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Klaus

Klaus stood out in the hall near Sarina's room, debating on what he should do next. He was thinking about going into Sarina's room now, but there was some risk involved in that. Scar was probably in there, and while Klaus himself was good with a blade and with his fists, he wasn't at Scar's level.

((It's not much, but it's the best I got.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:46 pm

((Heheheh... ^^'))

Scar
Scar stood near the door, while Sarina and her sister played chess. It was always entertaining to watch them play, so stratetic, and yet, so light about it all. He wondered how his siblings were doing.

Teddie

Teddie felt the emotions rush over her as well, flowing between her and Darrien. And she let them wash over her. She deepened the kiss, getting as close to him as possible. Nothing mattered anymore, but Darrien. Her and Darrien together like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: