New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Prince Klaus
Position: Oldest Prince
Appearance: http://eternal-s.deviantart.com/art/Gundam-00-Hallelujah-111661264
History: Prince Klaus remembers his mother more than his other siblings do, and took her death hard because of it. It wounded him deeply psychologically, and continues to harm him to this day. Because of his mother’s death, Klaus started to find reaction and losing things harder and harder with each passing year, and started to become obsessed with things. Now he finds himself obsessed, maybe even in love (in his own twisted way) with Sarina, and will do whatever it takes to win her heart. Even if he has to force her to like him. And, on some level, Sarina reminds him of his mother, which has made him even more obsessed with her than he usually would be.
Personality: Prince Klaus is an obsessive type of person, who doesn’t let things go easily. If necessary he will go to whatever lengths needed to get what he wants in the end. Nothing will stand in his way, be it his friends or family.
Other:

I'm not entirely satisfied with Klaus, but it's the best I could come up with.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Accepted. We just need CS characters and then we can begin.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Teddie
Position: Lady-in-Waiting to Princess Sarina
Appearance: Teddie
History: Teddie is from a rather noble family, friends of the late queen. Before she became a lady-in-waiting, she was dedicated in her studies, and did all that she could to care for her younger siblings. When she was younger, she was always leery of the king's family, and tended to avoid the majority of her mother's friend's sons. When the queen died, however, the families did not interact as much. It was a relief to her, though she never said a thing about it. But when Sarina was brought into the kingdom, her mother sent her to work as a lady-in-waiting for her. Teddie has matured in the months that she has been serving the princess, and is still very cautious around the many princes, and especially the king. However, she has developed a good friendship with the princess, and though she still mostly fears the royal family, she would do anything to keep Sarina and her sister safe.
Personality: Teddie is a generally caring person, though she usually evades conflict of any sort. She doesn't usually immediately face her fears. She is intelligent and protective of those she cares about, and herself.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Accepted. You just need to do Scar and we can begin!
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Scar
Position: Sarina's bodyguard
Appearance: Scar has brown hair with bangs that fall into his grey-blue eyes, and tanned, olive skin. He wears clothing typical of his job, and is well-built and tall.
History: Scar did not always live in the kingdom of Isaal. He once lived in a quieter, much more peaceful province. However, the place he lived was stricken with poverty. His family was still fairly well-off and content in comparison to the others around, and they shared as much as they could. Still, they dealt with many problems and disadvantages of the limited resources of the province, so Scar decided to come to Isaal to help his mother and father. He spent a couple of years doing odd jobs, until he was offered a job as a bodyguard to the new princess. The king and his family were shady creatures, however, he was willing to take whatever he could to help his own family. Being a bodyguard proved to be something he was very good at, and he grew to like the princess and her companions quite well.
Personality: Scar is protective and caring, like Teddie, but never hesitates to take action if Sarina is ever threatened. He takes his job protecting Sarina very seriously, and is usually serious overall. Yet he still has a lighter and softer side. He tries his best to keep a level head in conflict, even if his first instinct is defense.
Other: Always carries a concealed dagger, and also possesses a sword.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:05 pm

(Accepted! We begin now!!!)

Sarina slinked around the halls of the castle. She had memorized the place after a month or two. She knew that if she wanted to avoid...some people, she would have to know her escape exits.

Sarina didn't see anyone, well except some servants, but none of the princes. Reveal Sarina was almost to the kitchen when she heard a yell that made her jump. She quickly hid in a closest.

"Honestly you people are dumb! You should tell people that a floor in just cleaned before they walk on it! Do you want to kill me or something!"

It was Prince Ryoit, yelling at a servant. Sarina could feel herself cringe as he yelled. She waited a few minutes before opening the door. No one. Moving fast she entered the kitchen, safe.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Darrien sat in the tree staring into the sky, a bored look on his face. It was another average day. Wake up beside a maid, help her wash up, another go in bed, get her dressed tell her you'll see her later, avoid her in a hiding place, relax. The rest of his day was probably talk with Sarina, and protect her from any death threats. (There was a reason why Sarina didn't have any young women besides Teddie looking after her, after the Karena incident.) Probably hit on another maid, and if things don't go as plan, it's leftovers tonight. It was sort of sad how Darrien had made romance boring and routine. Quite a feat, some would argue.

Darrien could here Ryoit inside, yelling at some poor innocent servant, and he could hear the door to the kitchen close behind somebody. Darrien moved from his spot on the tree to bring him near the window, a good ten feet away. Darrien could see Sarina inside the kitchen, a smile crossed his face. He got as close as he could to the kitchen window. "Don't mind Ryoit, he's an OK guy once you get past the whole explosive temper thing." He called to his possible bride to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Rei

Prince Rei walked through the castle halls, muttering various unaudiable things under his breath. He looked a little jittery today and nervous, but that wasn't an entirely unusual sight for the young Prince.

((....I'd post more with Rei, but I have no idea what to do with him right now.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Eiden looked up from his work to Sarina. She hid in the kitchen most days because the Princes and the Princess rarely came there. He waved at her and she returned it. But them she jumped as Darrien spoke.

"Prince Darrien," Sarina said, calming down. "Please don't scare me like that. And I know he is." But Sarina wasn't sure. She rubbed her arm thinking of the bruise she had just recently there.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Scar followed Sarina by her side. It didn't seem like she noticed him much right now, as she was making her usual beeline to the kitchen to avoid the others. Not that he minded. He was just there to make sure that the princes didn't cause her too much trouble. He felt like, lately, however, he hadn't been doing such a great job.

He knew she probably wanted a little time "alone" in the kitchen, but hearing Ryoit's temper made him stick around. If he could, he'd kick that kid out, or worse. He had an idea of what he was like with Sarina, and he hated it. He followed her in, his attention fully on her and her surroundings.

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Darrien stepped back on the tree branch, and started to run along it, nimbly. He spent a lot of his childhood days in the trees, and had learned to keep his balance, and to jump and climb around easily. Darrien jumped in through the window, tucking and rolling upon landing, stopping in a kneel. Darrien stood up and walked over to the Sarina.

"I apologize miss Sarina, I'll try to avoid it in the future." Darrien said, regarding his ability to show up out of nowhere. He put his hand on the bruise she was rubbing. "I can talk to him if you'd like. See if he can control his temper a bit more." He said. "And no, I'm not trying to seduce you. I just don't want to see you hurt because of my brothers. Or anybody else for that matter." He said, anticipating some kind of retort.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Sarina's eyes widened when Darrien touched her. Although she did not hate him as she did Klaus or fear him as she did Ryoit, she still felt uncomfortable around him.

"It's ok. It'll only make it worse. He hits me because of the rest of you."

Eiden watched them as he kept on cutting. He stopped though and walked over.

"Hey Sar do you want to eat now? Save you the trouble of sitting through a dinner with the circus freaks." He looked at Darrien. "No offense your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Darrien could tell that he was making Sarina feel awkward. He took his hand away. "Sorry. About that, and about Ryoit. I'll see what I can do though, and if he touches you please let me know. I don't need to see him torturing more people around the palace." he said. It was at that point that Eiden, the chef came over, asking Sarina if she'd like to eat." Darrien smiled at Eiden's comment.

"None taken Eiden. Frankly I prefer to stay away from dinner with the family. Speaking of which, could you send my dinner to my room for me, along with a second helping for a guest." Darrien said, not sure yet who that guest may be. Then he turned to Sarina. "Unless of course you would join me?" Darrien asked. "But as usual you'll decline. I'm not even sure why I bother to ask anymore." he continued, a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:29 pm

"T-thank you," Sarina said, smiling though she wasn't really happy. But she couldn't show anyone how badly she was. Except for Eri. Around her sister she could be weak. "And I would prefer to eat alone or with Scar or Teddie. I am sorry."

Eiden nodded at them both and went to prepare it. He saw some of the staff watching the two and he scowled.

"Back to work! All of you!"
-----------
Ryoit spotted his older brother. But Sarina was not around him. That was good. He had to be sure that she understood to not be around that. That upon his father's death, he would be named King.

"Hey Shizzes seem Sarina anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Eri sighed quietly, relieved she had escaped Prince Ryoit by taking out the dirty dish water and dumping it onto a patch of dirt in the corner of the courtyard. After the bucket was empty, the young servant went back to the kitchen to put the bucket away. She saw the people and the kitchen, and was about to turn to run into the courtyard, because she was shy and terribly afraid of the royal family, when she saw Sarina.

"Sari?" It was an almost inaudible whisper as she stared at her sister. She quietly put the water pail down, but did not approach her sister. She was afraid to talk to her with so many people around, so Eri stood for a few moments, than thought better of staring, and went back to work. The reason she had been so surprised was that she barely was ever able to meet with her sister. She had particularly not expected Sarina to be in the kitchens, let alone with a prince.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Rei

Rei jumped once his brother spoke to him. He slowly turned around to face him and fiddled iwth his hands nervously.

"N-N-N-No." Rei stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Darrien smiled at Sarina. "You don't need to apologize. I understand. You hate me, I get it. And I don't blame you. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through, or how hard it is to act like everything is OK. Just remember that even if I'm a pig, who, let's be honest deserves no woman in his life, I'm better than my brothers." He said. Darrien took Sarina's hand and kissed it. "Until we meet again miss Sarina." he said, and headed towards the exit stopping by Teddie. "Teddie, I have an extra meal coming to my room. I'd like to discuss something over dinner if you wouldn't mind." he asked.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:40 pm

((I just deleted everything in my first post about Teddie, because I wanted to restart it... I don't think that should be a problem though.))

Teddie hung back behind Sarina and Scar as they entered, or at least stood near, the kitchens. She would have gone in, had she not spotted Prince Darrien from where he was perched, in a tree, right next to the window. She was especially wary of him, although the other princes were known to be far worse, because she was aware of his...activities with the other servant girls. And she wasn't entirely sure how she felt about this.

And just then, he emerged from the kitchen.

"Teddie, I have an extra meal coming to my room. I'd like to discuss something over dinner if you wouldn't mind."

Teddie stared at him, but quickly looked down. What was she to say to this? It was only a... discussion... over dinner. That would be... nothing else, right? Or was that what he said to all the other servant girls? He had tried "talking" to her before. And each time, she'd turned him down.

"That would be fine, Prince Darrien. Thank you."

((I hope this is alright...))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Darrien smiled at Teddie. "No, thank you. Drop by my room whenever you find the time. And let Scar know that he is under orders not to leave Sarina's side while you're gone." he said, and started to walk towards his room, glad to have company for the night.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Teddie made a weak attempt to smile back at him, though just having been asked and saying yes had thrown her off.

"I will do that, Prince Darrien," she replied, and proceeded to enter the kitchen.

Scar was still focused on Princess Sarina, and she could tell that he was not going to be moving away from her tonight anyway. Regardless, she approached him, tapping his shoulder. He glanced down at her.

"Scar, Prince Darrien requests that you remain by Sarina's side at all times while I'm... gone. Will that be alright?" Teddie said, her voice low.

"I wasn't planning on leaving, but thank you. Prince Darrien?"

Teddie nodded. He gave her a look that told her to be careful, though they both knew he was the least of their concerns when it came to the princes.

With this, Teddie turned and hastened to the prince's room.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Darrien arrived in his room, and jumped onto the bed. He began to snap in wait for Teddie and his meal. He knew what he supposed to ask about Sarina, but Darrien wondered if he could get Teddie into his bed tonight. Another night another woman.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:53 pm

"Good. Because she's mine," Ryoit said. He didn't have to try hard to intiminate Rei, but it was fun to watch him squirm. "I won't let anyone interfer in my plans to become King."
---------
Sarina gave Teddie a soft smile and turned to Scar.

"Would you join me for dinner then? I don't feel like dining alone tonight and I can't find Eri."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Rei

"I-I-I-I know that." Rei stuttered. He fidgeted more and hoped his brother would end the conversation quickly.

Kill him, Eru whispered in the back of his mind. He cares not for you. He gets pleasure from the abuse he gives you. End his pathetic existence. Show him that you are not a weakling. Show him just how powerful you are!

Do not listen to him, His Mother urged, her voice overshadowing Eru's. Just walk away, Rei. Your brother is troubled. It is not worth the trouble of getting into a fight with him, or even attempting to kill him.

Rei mumbled something under his breath in response, and tried to back away from Ryoit.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Ryoit chuckled as Rei backed away. He threw a fist that almost hit his face but he stopped it.

"You're not even worth it." He turned on his heel and walked off. He had better fish to fry than his crazy brother. Besides he had to find Sarina and apologies for hitting her yesterday.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Eri saw that Darrien had left, and stood back up from where she had been cleaning.
"Sarina, what are you doing here?" She said quietly.
"You shouldn't hang around in the kitchens." Eri didn't trust most people around the castle, she was always worrying about her older sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next