New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Darrien felt Teddie deepen the kiss and he followed suit and kissed her more passionately, and he felt the urge to progress to move forward with whatever this was, and began to remove his shirt. For the first time Darrien was doing this because he loved someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Teddie followed Darrien's lead. And they ended up in his bed, and everything continued going downhill from there. Somehow, she didn't pull away and run... she let the emotions take over her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:54 am

Sarina wasn't doing so well, but she was having fun. She glanced a look at Scar.

"It's kind of sad that my baby sister is better than me at chess. I should be the clever one," she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:36 am

"Too bad, sissy, looks like I got the brains." Eri said jokingly. She moved a pawn forward, and turned around to look at Scar.
"Why are you so quiet?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:02 pm

(Is everyone ok if I skip to the next day? Thee King is going to force everyone (not including castle workers like Scar, Teddie and Eiden) to have dinner together.)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

(Yes please!)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:32 pm

((Sounds good to me.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:08 pm

((same here, sorry for my little absence, I was grounded yesterday and had dress rehearsal until 7:30 tonight))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:53 pm

((Agreed. ^^' And sorry about not being here earlier either.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:27 am

((Sounds good.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:37 pm

(Time skip powers go!)

It was the next day and Sarina was told she had to attend a dinner with the rest of the royal family (her sister was to come as well). She was upset because neither Teddie nor Scar were allowed in. The King was to use his own servants and he said that no one was going to attack her, but Scar could stand outside. Sarina knew she had to go anyways even if she didn't want to.

She sat in her room waiting until she was forced to be called down though. Just because she had to eat with them didn't mean she couldn't be difficult about it.
----------
Ryoit lounged in his chair. The King refused to let anyone eat until Sarina and Eri joined them.

"She's doing his on purpose," he said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:47 am

Eri was more afraid of not going to the dinner, she was terrified of the King, and so she didn't want to be in trouble. Eri had just combed her hair with wet fingers, and was on her way to the dining hall. She walked through the doors, and kept her head aimed towards her shoes as she took her seat as far away from the king and prince Ryoit as she could.

"Sorry I am late." She said.

((I'm not going to keep Eri this vulnerable the whole time, I'm planning some character development, just thought I should let you know))
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:05 pm

(Sorry for GMing a bit CS. I'll edit my post if you'd like.)

Darrien had received a message that he must attend dinner that evening. No exceptions. As much as this pissed him off there wasn't anything he could do about it. No doubt some kind of announcement would be made. He had spent most of his day with Teddie, talking to her until before dinner when he walked her to the door after getting ready for the terrible evening to come. They walked outside of his room, and Darrien turned to her. "I think Sarina will be looking for you. She does need to get ready for the dinner. The King will force her to come, there's no doubt in my mind." he said seriously but then lightened his mood and smiled at Teddie. "I wish I didn't have to go to this thing alone. But servant's aren't allowed. I'll miss you Teddie. And, well I'm fairly sure you'll run away screaming now, but I think I love you." he told her.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:34 am

((I'm okay with it. Cool Smile ))

Teddie had enjoyed the day spent with Darrien, and it had eased some of her worries about the previous night. She could tell he was somewhat stressed about the dinner he had to go to, and she knew she would be too. Teddie wanted to make him feel better about it. Sarina. She would definitely be looking for her... she felt a pang of guilt at the thought. How would she feel if she found out about her... and Darrien?

Before she could say anything, however, he interrupted her thoughts and words.

"I wish I didn't have to go to this thing alone. But servant's aren't allowed. I'll miss you Teddie. And, well I'm fairly sure you'll run away screaming now, but I think I love you."

Teddie stared at him, stunned at his words. He loved her? Did she love him?

"I... I won't run away... I think I... I think I love you, too," she replied, quietly. She leaned up and kissed his cheek, pulling away and taking a subtle deep breath.

"M-Maybe you should start heading to that dinner now... you wouldn't want to be late. I'm sure... I'm sure everything will be fine."

Reassuring words that she didn't believe still spilled from her mouth, wanting to ease his worries.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:42 pm

King Daniel

King Daniel drummed his fingers on the table as he calmly waited for Sarina to come through the door at any moment. It didn't surprise him that much that the girl was being so rebellious. She was that type of woman, after all. But he had no doubt she'd be broken eventually, by one of his children. Still, he could not afford to stall the dinner any longer. Turning to a guard, the King said,

"Bring Sarina here, now. I will not wait for that girl any longer."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:00 pm

"Oo Sarina's in trouble," Ryoit muttered chuckling to himself. He glanced around the table. "And where is Darrien? It seems we have some tardy people."
------------
Sarina looked at the door as she heard a knock. She sighed knowing that she was going to be forced to come down.

"Who is it," she asked, though she knew it must be a gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Soldier

"The King requests your prsence now, Sarina." a soldier at her door said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

"Tell him that...I'm sick," Sarina said, not opening the door. "Yes horribly sick and that I can't come to dinner because I don't want to get anyone else sick."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Soldier

The soldier forced Sarina's door open and took a look at her. "You don't look sick to me. Now, follow me. I don't want to have to use force to make you come along."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Sarina opened her mouth to protest but she nodded. It was better to get this over with. Hopefully things wouldn't be too chaotic.

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Soldier

The soldier nodded and proceeded to lead Sarina to the dinning hall. The King nodded once at the girl and gestured for her to take her seat. Now they only needed to wait on Darrien, and they could begin dinner.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Darrien knew that he had messed up by saying that he loved her. He didn't even know if that was true. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking quite embarrassed.

"I'm-I'm sorry Teddie, I didn't mean to scare you. I don't even know if I do, and using the L word the morning after isn't really customary." he said, a little flustered but found his verbal footing and regained his confidence. He grabbed Teddie's hands. "All I meant by it was that I enjoy your company more than any other woman's, and that you are by far the most beautiful girl in the castle. I'm not sure if I love you, but I can be reasonably certain that this is the closest to love I've ever had." he explained. "I'll try and find you after dinner. There's a place I'd like you to see." he said, and kissed her briefly then slowly walked away from her towards the dinning hall, looking back over his shoulder occasionally, until Teddie could no longer be seen. He hoped that his father had not yet sent guards for him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Eri looked up, finding some confidence in herself when Sarina was in the room. She said nothing, she had nothing to say. She wished she was as strong-willed as her sister, but she was too afraid to say or do anything. She felt helpless, and unuseful. Say something Stupid, it won't kill you to say something!
"So, there must be some kind of anouncement" She said quickly.
Ok, that wasn't the stupidest thing I could have said, right?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:56 am

Sarina looked at her sister and smiled at her. She knew she must be nervous too, but unlike Sarina, Eri tended to blurt things out when she was.

"There might be. Are we going to eat now or wait for Prince Darrien to arrive?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Eri smiled at her sister, but mentally smacked her palm against her forehead. She looked back down at the table, pretending she was invisible.
I don't like this whole "talking" thing, I'm not good at it
Eri swung her legs back and forth under the table, slightly impatient due to her anxiousness to get the dinner over with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)   Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Doubtful (Rated M/Accepting)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next