New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 am

All is quiet at U.A.S.S. (United American Spaceship) Gauntlet. A ship that is home to many parties for those with to much money on their hands and want to have some fun. All's fine, until... the Space Pirates came! Armed with a high intensity plasma cannon, they riddle the Gauntlet with fire, until it's all but defenseless. They come on-board, strip all valuable items, and then leave. Some members of the ship escape in a space-pod. With limited provisions and fuel, they're forced to land on the nearest habitable planet, A planet filled with thick jungle terrain. This is before they realize it's the hideout for the Space Pirates! So, armed with whatever weapons that could find, they set out to find a way back to safety.

It will start when they first land in the escape pod.

Rules.

- No god-modding.
- 2 characters per person max.
- Be creative with the weapons, It's the future, but nothing TOO outragious, they have to fit in an escape pod.
- Rating is Teen, try not to go over that limit.
- I have the right to change the rules when I want.
- Have fun with it!

Character outline
Name:
Appearance:
Alliance: (Pirate/ Survivor)
Weapon:
History/ Personality:
Other:

Survivors

Name: John Wordstak
Appearance: Short blonde hair and green eyes, well built, wearing the traditional red and white U.A.S.S. security uniform.
Alliance: Survivor
Weapon: High vibration sword that may cut nearly anything.
History/Personality: Has worked under his father to be a security guard for space ships. He never complained, you got nice weapons and daily training to keep you in shape. His mother worked as a waitress on the ships. All this mostly left John to be taken into space more often then being on the ground. but he loves space and it's freedom. He grew to be content with his life and will fight when nessecary, though not his preference. He can also be annoyingly optimistic.
Other:

Pirates

Name: Kaizoku
Appearance: Kaizoku
Alliance: Pirate
Weapon: Laser guns and a long electric sword
History/ Personality: Kaizoku grew up in a large city as a poor child. Her family struggled to survive and to help out, Kaizoku started to steal food. After a while she began to steal money too and other things. One day she was caught stealing from some pirates. They were going to kill her, but instead decided to let Kaizoku joined. She is mainly a pirate so she can get enough money to send home to her family. Kaizuko is pretty quiet and doesn't act out a lot. Tough, she doesn't let others push her around though. Kaizuko is mature and watches out for the others. Sneaky and has trouble with knowing what's right and what's wrong.
Other:

Name:Juan Erickson
Appearance: Large stature, neck beard and very large moustache, dark brown hair,
Weapon:Enginner of the plasma cannon, carries a small laser pistol for protection.
History/ Personality: Juan was born in modern day Iceland on Earth. At a young age, he showed an interest for technology. He was given a job by a communications company called Orbi-tech repairing satellites. When repairing one, a clan of space pirates came and captured him. However, he was glad to join them and use his skills for them. He made it is goal to build a plasma cannon, and he did. He took part in the raid on the U.A.S.S. and has now been sent to help administer the defense program on the base planet. He is ambitious, and willing to betray his friends to rise up in the ranks, as shown by the desertion of Orbi-tech.
Other: picture here http://zip.4chan.org/sp/src/1250128513408.jpg

Last edited by Vaderwasframed on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

Can I reserve?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Name: Kaizoku
Appearance: Kaizoku
Weapon: Laser guns and a long electric sword
History/ Personality: Kaizoku grew up in a large city as a poor child. Her family struggled to survive and to help out, Kaizoku started to steal food. After a while she began to steal money too and other things. One day she was caught stealing from some pirates. They were going to kill her, but instead decided to let Kaizoku joined. She is mainly a pirate so she can get enough money to send home to her family. Kaizuko is pretty quiet and doesn't act out a lot. Tough, she doesn't let others push her around though. Kaizuko is mature and watches out for the others. Sneaky and has trouble with knowing what's right and what's wrong.
Other:
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Name:Juan Erickson
Appearance: Large stature, neck beard and very large moustache, dark brown hair,
Weapon:Enginner of the plasma cannon, carries a small laser pistol for protection.
History/ Personality: Juan was born in modern day Iceland on Earth. At a young age, he showed an interest for technology. He was given a job by a communications company called Orbi-tech repairing satellites. When repairing one, a clan of space pirates came and captured him. However, he was glad to join them and use his skills for them. He made it is goal to build a plasma cannon, and he did. He took part in the raid on the U.A.S.S. and has now been sent to help administer the defense program on the base planet. He is ambitious, and willing to betray his friends to rise up in the ranks, as shown by the desertion of Orbi-tech.
Other: picture here http://zip.4chan.org/sp/src/1250128513408.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 pm

both accepted!
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 pm

How many characters are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 pm

At the least 6-8 to start, and hopefully evenly spread between surivivors and pirates but not exaxctly.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Cool. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)   Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Pirates!!!! (Rated T, Accepting)
Page 1 of 1