New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Hermione nodded and smiled as Lily asked Ron a question.

"When do you think he'll get here. I don't want Harry to be late....again."
-----------
Jasielle smiled at her friend.

"Hey. It was pretty good. Boring, but at least nothing bad happened. What about you?"

Jasielle boarded the train, waving to her parents one last time.
-----------
Fred thought about it and smirked.

"Well we have those new bouncy balls. You know the ones that explode when they hit something too hard? I'm sure everyone will love those."
----------
Nicole was already seated on the train. She was reading a magazine and not really paying attention to what was going on outside.

(I'm giving up Luna. I have too many characters.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm

"He always has a good reason for being late," Ron said, standing up for his best friend.
George grinned at his brother, "Perhaps we can add some of our new itching powder to the ones we throw into the Slytherins' compartment."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 pm

"Oy! you Fred! George!" Lily called out her window as she spotted the twins.
"I beat you guys here this year!" She grinned at them mischeviously. "Whatyou got planned for the first years?"
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Ike followed his parents onto the platform, looking around and frowning when he saw the time. He was distracted for a moment, accepting a tight hug from his mother and firm hand shake from his father, before he got onto the train, tripping over another students trunk as he tried pulling his own up. Turning, he grinned when he saw it was Neil. "Hey, Neil."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Harry turned to Mandi. "Oh, er hello. Yeah, I'm glad to be back. Haven't had much luck in finding Ron or Hermione yet."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 pm

"That sounds brillant brother," Fred commented. He then heard a fimilar female voice and smiled up at Lily. "Make them believe that Snape is the voice of God," he joked.

(I stole that Snape thing from someone's profile on FFN, but I can't remember who.....)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

She rolled her eyes. "More like satan himself." she said,
"Now get up here before the first years invade!" She said, closing her winow and sitting back down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Ike stopped and turned around when something hit his trunk and he heard a 'thud' "Huh? Oh, hey Ike. What's up? Got all your books and stuff?" he asked the Ravenclaw who tripped over his trunk.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 pm

"You know, that does sound like a good idea. Most First Years half-believe Snape is Satan upon meeting him," George mused thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 pm

"Hope so." Ike stated, pulling his trunk up onto the train and turning back to Neil. "I'll just borrow yours if I don't. What about you? How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 pm

"I'm sure we can strike more fear into their hearts. Said that if they misbehave in front of him, he'll feed them to the giant squid in the lake."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:01 pm

"I don't wanna talk about it!" Neil said abruptly looking over to the side. "Let's just say, that I'm never going to camp again..." he stated, and grumbled incoherently about something. "What about you? Did you have any fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:04 pm

"It was alright." Ike shrugged. "Got my homework finished, lazed around the house." He grinned. "My dad got me a new broom."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Neil's expression perked up after hearing his friend's news. "Ooh, really? That's cool. Can I see it? My mom just gave me her old, sucky one. It barely gets any air, and it's slower than an elephant slug. Or a sloth, or both combined...wait, that might make it faster? Anyways, I'm saving up for a new one...well, I'm trying to anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Ike nodded. " 'Course you can. But let's find a compartment first." He looked back over his shoulder for a moment before focusing on Neil once more. "We're kind of blocking the doorway."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

"Wha?" Neil looked over his shoulder too, and then turned back to Ike. "Oh, yeah. Let's go!" the Ravenclaw grinned, and entered the Hogwarts Express. "It looks like there's an empty compartment in the back. Wanna sit there?"
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

"Yeah, sure." Ike nodded, following his friend. He blew upwards, trying to get a lock of hair out of his eyes and frowned when it fell back into place. "So how many new first years do you think Ravenclaw'll be getting this year?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"I dunno. Maybe ten, or twelve, or something like that. I don't really care. Why do you wanna know?" Neil asked, opening the luggage compartment and stuffing his trunk inside.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 pm

"Can't a guy be curious?" Ike asked, shoving his own trunk into the rack opposite Neil before plopping down into the seat.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Nicole walked over to Ike and Neil. She was sort of friends with them. At least she thought so. She didn't have many friends in Hufflepuff and strangely the ones she did have were mainly in Ravenclaw.

"Hey guys," she said, wondering if she was wrong to try and talk to the two.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Ike looked over to the compartment door and smiled, waving slightly at Nicole and taking the chance to brush the irritating lock of hair away when he lowered his hand. "Hey Nicole. You have a good summer?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:50 pm

"It was decent enough," she replied. "My mother was still trying to get me to 'Come home darling, so you won't be influence by your father's evilness.' I don't know why that woman won't leave me alone."

Nicole use to live in America with both her parents. But after her father hid her wizardness from her mother, if was just him and her living in England. Nicole missed her mother, but she didn't want to return to "a normal life" with her.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 pm

"That sucks. It's too bad you have to deal with stuff like that." Neil commented. He folded his hands behind his head, leaned back against the window and sprawled out on the compartment bench. Neil was lucky that his father had accepted his mother being a witch. He didn't quite understand what it would be like if he hadn't, but he felt bad that Nicole had too.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well it could be worst. Some guy in Hufflepuff was actually kicked out of his house for being a wizard."

Nicole took a seat, finally feeling that the two wouldn't mind her joining them.

"But I guess we can't blame the muggles for disliking us."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Ike stuck his tongue out. "No one likes anything 'different'. Remember last year when everyone found out that Harry Potter could talk to snakes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next