New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 pm

"Yeah," Fred agreed. "We can't all control our impulses."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm

"I know, I just dont want all that merchandise for the prank shop you smuggled in to get confiscated before we make it to the castle!" She whispered to them
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am

((I can't remember if it's a pop or a snape when Apparating...))

"Ah, Dumbledore-dono has told me all about the infamous Weasley Twins. It will be a pleasure teaching you. Though I must warn you, there is a reason my students in Japan fear to prank me, as I'm sure you'll find out. Well, I must be off then. Dumbledore-dono is expecting me before the...Sorting, do you call it? Well, I must be off. Farewell children." Miho said.

Miho walked away toward a clearer location. Yoshia and Lihu grabbed his hands. A moment later their was an audible 'snap' sound as they Apparated to the castle.

-------------

"Global warming, Ron. Though from what I've heard, it could be a lot of rubbish. Not that it matters now. I just hope, for once, it will be a normal year. We don't need another person possessed by Voldemort running around." Harry said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

"How come YOU two always get all the credit?" Lily asked with mock annoyance.
"Anyway let's get this carriage moving, I'm freezing." She hugged her arms around herself tightly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

"Well I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Hermonie said, getting into the carriage. "If there was something going on I'm sure we would have heard about it."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Suddenly the carriages jerked forward and began moving towards the castle. The scent of te food from the feast was wafting through the dark night. Lily could see the lights of the castle in the distance, and, she thought, the light from the boats carrying first years.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm

"Yeah. Hermione's right," Ron said as the carriages began to approach the castle, "I mean, what are the chances of us getting into mortal peril three years in a row?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Mandi had come up behind Ron and laughed. "The chances are very high, Ron, with Harry's luck."

~*~

Izza had quickly hopped into the carriage with Jasielle. "It's a bit chilly outside don't you think?" She asked her as she pulled her robes tighter around her.

~*~

Zika had silently scooted into a carriage with two other people. Hopefully they wouldn't ask her any questions.

~*~

Izza lifted her eyebrow as a girl sat in their carriage with a cloak pulled over her eyes. She looked rather mysterious.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 pm

The carriages stopped out front of the magnificent castle.
"It's good to be back." She said. She put her arms on her friend's shoulders. they were nearly a head taller than her, so it was a bit odd.
"Let's just hope that we filtch hasnt changed any of the locks in his office."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7