New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

[[ Good idea. I'll edit. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

(You should edit a little again. XD Jasielle was talking about Paris. Nicole was talking about Hufflepuff.)

Jasielle looked up at the girl in the door way. She appeared to be not a Ravenclaw, but Nicole wasn't one to discriminate against other Houses.

"Hi. There is room in here. It's just us two, so you're welcome to join us."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm

[[ >.< I knew that. *headpalm* Making graphics has scrambled my brain. x3 ]]

"Thanks." Izza put her stuff in the compartment above them and sat. "What house are you guys in?" She didn't recognize either of them, but hey maybe they were slytherin. Of course they would probably ignore her if she said that she was a slytherin. It wasn't her fault the stupid sorting hat put her in the wrong house.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"We're both in Ravenclaw," Jasielle said. "And my name is Jasielle by the way. What House are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 pm

"I'm Izza. I'm in Slytherin." Now's when they shrivel away and I have to act like I hate them. She thought glumly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"Is it as bad as they say," Jasielle blurted out. She covered her mouth and gave a "sorry" look to Izza. "I mean I heard it's where all the meanest kids are, but I was never sure."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Izza smirked. "Ya the meanest kids are there, but they just give Slytherin a bad reputation. Not all of us are that bad."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Lily left her compartment. "Clearly the twins are taking their good old times" She grumbled. She went to find somebody to talk to until the train was ready to depart.

----
Artemis mewed loudly at the door on more tim before slinking off to another part of the train.
-----
Lily remebered that she had no idea where her cat was. she headed to the back of the train, she heard talking and slid the door open.
"Have any of you seen my cat? 9 months old, Tabby, about yay high?" She asked casually., leaning in the door frame, she looked at the asian man and boy.
"Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 am

Rhian looked and waved at the girl who entered the compartment. She looked familiar, but she couldn't think of her House name or name.

"I'm Rhian. So what's it really like when you hang out with Slytherins?" Rhian hoped it didn't offend Izza in any way, she was just a bit curious.
~*~*~
Ginny was able to catch up to her siblings after saying good bye to her parents. They talked to her first about not doing anything dangerous this year. She thought about the previous year before seeing Ron and Hermione outside the train. Ginny remembered the diary, and the petrifications. She hoped that this year, she wouldn't be involved in anymore "trances".

Ginny went past Ron and Hermione and boarded the train. She passed harry and started to enter a compartment.

Last edited by roman_tic_kataang on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

(I thought they were on the train? Ron/Hermione that is.)

Jasielle nodded. She was curious too.

"And don't worry. As long as you don't be mean to us, I'll we'll get along well."
----------------
Fred got on the train and started searching for Lily. She wasn't in her compartment and the redhead frowned.

"Where the bloody hell is that girl?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 am

Izza smiled. "Don't worry. I'm not like the others. And it's kind of weird hanging out with them when you know that maybe they might be the next Voldemort." Whoops. She didn't even think about actually saying his name. Some reacted strangely to his name.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 am

Rhian flinched at the sound of his name. "Sorry, I'm still trying to get used to hearing that name. Maybe this year, we might be able to hang out sometimes. Who knows, Slytherins might actually be nice people to hang out with." Rhian felt bad for saying that and started to regret it. "Sorry, if I offended you. It just feels so weird talking nice with a Slytherin when you're so used to avoiding them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm

"I don't know, my dear brother," George told Fred with a shrug, "You know, it's very unusual for us to be looking for a girl. They usually flock to us."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Artemis, had unnoticeably passed behind Lily and came up to Fred and george, pawing at their feet gently.

"Well I guess Artemis isn't here. I'll see you guys later, bye!" She said to them, leaving the compartment.
"How in the hell does that cat get around so quietly?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm

((Ok people, if everybody isn't on the train by tomorrow at noon eastern time, which is in about sixteen hours, we will leave without you.))
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:13 am

((I'll be editing my post.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Jasielle flinched at the sound of the name and nodded in agreement with her friend.

"Yeah maybe it'll be more fun this year, hanging out with other people not in my House."
----------------
Fred nodded in agreement and looked down at the cat.

"Why look it's Lily's cat. I wonder why she's here and not with Lily."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 pm

"Probably lost. You think it remembers us from when we turned it pink?" George mused to his twin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:43 pm

((Ok train's leaving. either pretend you were already on it or get to hogwarts yourself, sorry))

"Woah!" Lily exclaimed, she fell backwards as the train lurched forward. She was kind of clumsy on foot. But she was extremely good on a broomstick. She rubbed the back of her head as she got to her feet.
"Better head back to the compartment."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 pm

"I'm not sure brother," Fred replied back. He picked up the cat and then looked from it to George. "We better head back to the compartment."

(I suck at playing Fred....)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 pm

((naw, you're doing fine.))

Lily made her way through the train.
"Oy! there you two are! And you've found Artemis too!" She held her arms out to take the young tabby kitten back.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 pm

(Yeah.)
George grinned, "And we didn't do anything to her!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:29 pm

(Ok. XD)

Fred handed Lily back Artemis and nodded.

"Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm

"No potions or spells," George added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm

"Whatever, let's just sit down before this train gives me a concussion!" She said, Artemis was no sitting on her shoulder, so she rubbed the lump on her head with one hand, and opened the compartment door with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next