New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

It is the Golden Age of the Fire Nation. Under the leadership of Fire Lord Iroh, the element of Fire rules all. After a hundred years of war, the Water Tribes and the Earth Kingdom have fallen. Ba Sing Se and the Northern Water Tribe resisted to the bitter end, but even they could not win in the face of Sozin’s Comet. Iroh harnessed the incredible powers granted to him by the Comet, and succeeded in conquering the enemies of the Fire Nation, at least. Even the Avatar and his companions failed to stop the Fire Lord. The Avatar is dead, his friends are scattered, and only rebellious sects in the Earth Kingdom stand against Iroh now. Even Ozai could not stand against the might of his elder brother. Prince Ozai attempted to launch a coup against his brother years ago, but it ended in Ozai’s death. Consequently, Ursa and Zuko were banished from the Fire Nation, though Azula was not. Five years have passed now, since the victory of the Fire Nation over the entire world. Iroh continues to reign as Fire Lord, with his son Lu Ten as his Heir Apparent. With Iroh having emerged victorious from the ashes of his fallen enemies, it seems that all hope is lost.

At least, that is the thought of many. But there may still be hope left.

Not everyone in the Court of the Fire Nation is pleased with what Iroh has done. Many have begun to sympathize with the people in the Earth Kingdom, who live in terrible conditions under Fire Nation rule. Many others also think that Prince Zuko and Lady Ursa did not deserve banishment for the crimes of Prince Ozai. For these reasons and more, a group of Fire Nation men and women from the Courts have begun to conspire against Iroh. They have united together under this single cause: assassinate Iroh, install a less fierce and evil man as the Fire Lord, and end the oppression Iroh has caused.

Fire Lord Iroh remains oblivious to these conspiracies, thus far. The Conspirators, in cooperation with a sect of rebels, have now set a final date for which their assassination of Iroh is to occur. However, they now face a problem. Without a major figure of the Fire Nation supporting them, such as High Grand Admiral Zhao or High Grand General Piandao, there seize of the throne cannot be legitimate. A solution has been found, though.

A member of Iroh’s inner circle must be convinced into joining the Conspirators, so their take over of the throne can be uncontested. The leader of the Conspirators from the Court, Long Feng, Military Governor of the Earth Kingdom, has set his sights on one of Iroh’s most trusted friend, General Jeong Jeong. Jeong Jeong is seen as a hero among the common citizens of the Fire Nation, as well as Piandao. However, it has become known to the Conspirators that Jeong Jeong has his doubts about what Fire Lord Iroh is doing. Long Feng wishes to seize on his doubts, and convert him to the Conspirators. As Iroh is paraded through the capital of the Fire Nation thanks to his recent victory against the Earth Kingdom’s last beacon of hope, Omashu, Long Feng approaches Jeong Jeong, and sets the seeds of doubt into motion.

In the end, what shall happen? Will the Conspirators succeed in converting Jeong Jeong to their side, and will they kill Iroh successfully? Will Iroh catch wind of the scheme before he is killed? What shall be the end result, and how will it change the Fire Nation and the rest of the world as a side-effect?

Only the Spirits may know at this point, but one thing is certain: things will never be the same again in the Fire Nation, once all is said and done.

This RP is loosely based on the life and the play about Julius Caesar. You don’t have to know about either the Shakespearian play or the man to join this RP. This RP is basically like almost any other Avatar RP, with its own differences. Just wanted to make that clear. If you have any questions, please PM me. Now, onto the commercials!

1: No god-modding, Mary Sues, the usual.
2: Canon characters are allowed to be taken. OCs can be made too, but are not exactly encouraged.
3: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as you keep track of them.
4: Make sure the canon characters are IC, or how they would be in this RP.
5: You may apply for characters not on the list, so long as you can come up with a role for them.
6: Proper grammar and spelling is needed.
7: Have at least 3-5 sentences per post.
8: Have fun!
9: I have the right to add to these rules or edit them.
10: Say, “Caesar, beware the…crap….what’s my line again?”, to get accepted.
11: Just to make it clear, profiles are not necessary for canon characters. You may make one if you wish, though.

CHARACTER APPLICATIONS:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

CHARACTER LIST:

Iroh:
Piandao:
Jeong Jeong:
Long Feng: Magus1108
Zuko:
Azula:
Sokka:
Katara:
Toph:
Lu Ten:
Suki: Magus1108
Zhao:
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

Username: Ersher
Name: Ersher
Bender: No, but is from the Earth Kingdom
Appearance: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) ErsherVSErsher
Personality: Unmoving, dence, stubborn, protective, and caring
History: Ersher was a child, about 8, when the Fire Nation attacked the Earth Kingdom 10 years ago. His village was raid and his people were enslave along with himself, he was then bought by Fire Lord Iroh for his neice Azula because of his defiantness, and his age of course.
Other: Is still Azula's personal bodyguard and "plaything."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

Almost accepted. You forgot one thing.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 am

Cearser, beware...crap...what was my line again?

Sorry, was in a hurry!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Accepted now.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 am

I'd like to reserve Piandao. Please.

Caesar, beware....crap..what aws my line again?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

Caesar, beware the…crap….what’s my line again?

Username: zukoscrazyfangirl
Name: Naomi Sakamoto
Bender: yes, Earth
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/sasukes_silent_angel/anime%20girls/tsuki16.jpg
Personality: She is shy and somewhat disturbed, she looks younger than she is but has a mature mind. She is clever and she has made her way by pickpocketing and stealing for herself since her village was taken over.
History: Her village was taken when she was four, going on five. She was asleep when the raid started, some of the soldiers got excited and started burning things. Naomi or "Nao" was in the house when the fire started. Her mother told her to go to the woods and to wait for somebody to fetch her, she knew that it might not be safe for her when they took slaves. Naomi did not get the signal, she knew they were dead, and she set for the Fire Nation. She didn't arrive until she was 8, and she has lived under the rule of the Fire Nation since then.
Other: Good with daggers
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

Accepted. Reserve noted, Alec.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

I'll take Azula as well.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)   The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tragedy of Iroh (Rated T-M, Accepting)
Page 1 of 1