New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"Thanks" Amethyst said as she wrenched her arm away from Wade.
"Listen, Wade, you're gonna scare people if keep randomly dragging people by the arm."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"What? Are you outside of your technicolor mind? Of course I have every right to drag you two around! How else am I to get you anywhere? You're already hesitant..." he said, casting his gaze towards Amethyst, "So whatever your problem is, drop and get the lead out! We have a Vampire movie to film, and I need a co-director, a leading lady and the main blood-sucker!" Wade said proudly as he spotted something out of the corner of his eye.

Gee, talk about method acting...that guy's really pale!

"That's the guy! We need him for the movie! Come henchmen!" Wade shouted as he turned his head, "And if you don't want to get dragged, I suggest you keep up, or else I'll tazer you and throw you over my shoulder, caprice?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

"Wade, do you ever stop and think for a moment?" John asked in annoyance, "It's impolite to drag people around and assume they'll go along with whatever idea enters your mind!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Amethyst put her head in her hand.
"Wade, stop it. You can't just go off and do whatever you want. And don't threaten to taze people, it puts people out, usually." She saud as firmly as she could manage, which wasn't great. She was still afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"Oh yeah? Well we'll see about...that...wait, where is it?" Wade said patting his waist and his back pockets as he turned his head, "Okay, so I forgot my tazer, but anyways, come on! I'll take you guys out for ice cream later...Micheal's treat!"He said excitedly.

"And no, I don't think about things! That's how I constantly get into trouble! But don't worry about me, I'm good at not dying! So come on, let's go!" he said, taking off towards the unusually pale kid.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am

"Wade stop. Can we please just go get a few photos and leave. We aren't here to shoot a movie." She told him exhaustedly, this was going to be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Wade was having none of it, and he preceeded to run up to the nearest school building as he seemingly pulled a grappling hook and rope from no-where, "Allie-oop!" he said twirling the hook as he sent it sailing towards the roof.

Althogh it didn't quite get there, it reached far enough for his purposes as he set the climbing, "Litttle-old-lady-who? Oh, you know that is a good queation...let's say Bea Arthur!"

Nah, I'm more partial to Rue McClanahan....

As Wade continued to climb, and argue with his brain on who was the better Golden Girl actress, he reached his destination and peered into the window, spotting both his lead actor and actress, "Absolutely fantastic...." he muttered happily as he knocked on the window, "Excuse me, hello I'm your local window to window Avon salesman!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Michael groaned. Was it him or was Wade psychotic. He ran over to the window and looked down at his friend, shouting, "Wade! You're not suppose to climb down buildings with a grappling hook for no reason!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

"What? Wait....we were on to roof?" Wade asked himself, an extremely confused look marring his masked face, "Then what the hell did we just....?"

Remember the cartoons! Don't question it, or bad things will happen!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am

Dallas

Dallas looked over to the window, where the same freak kid from yesterday now was, spouting out some nonsense at them. Dallas raised and eyebrow and looked over at Allie.

"You invite him?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Allie gave a shake of her head at Dallas and then took a few steps towards the window, looking up at the strange kid. "Will it make me look pretty?" she asked, her voice semi-hopeful. She knew that he couldn't possible be selling Avon, but still... she couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Wade perked up, "Will it? My dear, you'll put Typhoid Mary to shame! A shinning icon of sexual appeal that'll push the PG-13 rating on this thread and have your 'Bram Stoker' friend drooling over you! And me too, but since I'm kinda seeing Prince, we'll never speak of that again...!" said Wade, shaking his finger as he opened the window, sliding in.

"Behold!" Wade said as he revealed a case with "stage makeup" marked out hastily with "Avon" written over it and KP written under it, "This low-budget Avon prop that I may have stolen from the Drama Department will be utilized in your featured role as the lovely lady to be in a starring role as the vampire's lovey-dovey!"

He then looked over to Dallas, "And you, may unhealthily pale friend with a bit of cranberry juice at the edge of your mouth, do not get to partake of this fantastically low-budget stage prop as you fit the part of the vampire as you are...spooky!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 am

Dallas

".....What?" Dallas stared blankly at Kidpool, and immediately wondered if he was related to the Scotish-man he'd met two centuries back. "You want me to star in a....movie? And....by any chance, do you happen to have any Scotish blood in you?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Amethyst slapped her forehead as she walked over to Michael.
"This is going to be a lot more difficult than previously believed." she said.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

"Heck yes!" cried Wade, forming a rectangle with the thumb and index fingers of both hands as he closed an eye and peered through it at Dallas, "And, no, I'm Canadian...might have Scottish roots though, but I never knew my family. Anyways, you two are about to be part of my latest film! Which is coincidentally my only film, but that was just budget constraints and had nothing to do with the rampaging gorilla..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Prince sat with her back against a wall inside the dance studio. She was tired from practicing so much, but she didn't want to just leave. So she just sat there with her eyes closed as she leaned her head backwards, trying to calm her heartrate.

She opened one eye and looked at the door. She was glad that she was alone. She still wasn't use to being around a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

Ladd O'Niv

"Hello there, Beautiful." Ladd stated as he walked into the dance studio Prince was in. "What brings you in my territory?"

((Will post with Dallas when Casey posts with Allie.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 am

Prince looked up at Ladd and frowned. His territory? The dance studio was school's property and she had the right to be here because of her Talent.

"I am a dancer," Prince said, standing up. She sensed trouble.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 am

Wade looked between Dallas and Allie, his face scrunching up, "Whoa, okay....my spidey senses are tingling...pretty bad too...say you two okay? Cause if you aren't, I'm pretty sure I still have some pancakes left; anywho, I have my own crew together and we were heading up to the woods to begin filming." he said, brushing off the feeling.

"There is, however, one more person we need to pick up...she should be over at the dance studio at this time..." he said, lifting his sleeve to glance at his watch, unknowingly showing off the scarred skin of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Michael only sighed, shaking his head. He replied, "That's Wade for you. He tends to make life more... interesting. Would you, by any chance, let me share your room? Wade has already found a way in here despite the locks."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

"Well, I guess so. There is an extra bed, it was meant to be a twin room, but I don't have a roommate. " She said, there shouldn't be much of a problem, there was an extra set of everything in case she had a roommate anyway, so there would be enough privacy.
"Yeah, sure."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Michael looked relieved. He smiled at Amethyst, "Thank you. I'd just sleep better knowing that Wade wouldn't suddenly burst in with one of his insane schemes. We'll have to get extra locks, though, just incase."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm

"I think I've got that covered already." Amethyst told him. She had bought some extras locks a while ago for the windows and door, because it helped her sleep better.
"My parents are pretty big on home security." That was also true, her parents had spent a lot of money on home security after she was taken.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Michael raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. It sounded like there was a story behind that statement, but he decided not to pry.

"Well, I'm grateful," he told her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm

"No problem. Might I suggest you go get your stuff now while he's distracted. I'm in room 15. Here's my key." she told him, handing him a key ring.
"Oh and make sure you lock the door." It was strange how she trusted Michael. She wouldn't normally be this trusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next