New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Michael nodded, quickly moving to repack his bags. Luckily, he hadn't unpacked much the night before and, besides, he still had his key. Whatever he left behind, he could easily come back to pick up. He was grateful to Amethyst. She really came through for him even a day after he met her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Amethyst smiled to herself. Friends. She had friends. She felt like she was back as a little kid again, before that awful day at the playground, before any of it. She had had. Friends, she had played and laughed and smiled. She was so happy, she couldn't believe it. Friends.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm

((Wow...for once, I really can't do anything; well I could, but I'd rather hear back from Dallas and Allie...))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

(Sorry! I'm pretty much failing life right now...)

Allie glanced back at Dallas and then shyly smiled as she stepped towards Wade. He could make her pretty. She did so want to be that. It wasn't because of any desire to be a part of the popular crowd--no, they were all jerks--but she didn't like being so plain. And if she got to be in a movie while being made beautiful... that was even better.

"I'm an actor," she said, nodding happily, but her smile died when she caught sight of the strange kid's wrist. Had he gotten in a fight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Wade smiled, "My dear, you're more than an actor; you're beautiful! The camera will love you!" he said, noticing that she was looking at his wrist, "Yeah, that's not important; what is is that we need to find Prince! After that, we get to the filming area, get set up and rehearse, then coffee break on Micheal! Everyone wins, except Micheal, but he gets coffee too..." said Wade offhandedly.

Taking Allie's arm in a gentlemanly manner, "If you would follow me, my dear! Stardom awaits!"

(It's okay; don't be hard on yourself, I was simply making a passing comment that for once, Wade shut up, but not in a direct way, which in retrospect, I should have... :/)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

(It's not you, don't worry. I just feel so bad for making people wait on me in the various RPs I'm in.)

Allie giggled at his words. As weird and unpredictable as he was, she kind of liked him. He made her feel important. She reached back a hand and grabbed onto Dallas' arm. "C'mon! This will be fun!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 am

Dallas

Dallas sighed and shrugged. "Alright. If you say so."

Ladd

"Ah, so you are, Beautiful. But you see, this Studio is apart of my territory. I claimed this half of the school as mine yesterday, and this Studio happens to be apart of that. So, if you want to stay in here, you've put to pay some dues, Gal. So pay up." Ladd grinned and stuck his hand out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Prince didn't quite understand. She shook her head at Ladd.

"I have no money." She then gestured around the room. "Besides school property."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

zukoscrazyfangirl wrote:
Amethyst smiled to herself. Friends. She had friends. She felt like she was back as a little kid again, before that awful day at the playground, before any of it. She had had. Friends, she had played and laughed and smiled. She was so happy, she couldn't believe it. Friends.

Michael couldn't help but smile a little when he saw Amethyst's expression. She seemed so happy, but he had no idea why. He teased, "Surely sharing a room with me can't be that pleasant."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Amethyst blushed for a second, then chuckled.
"You're modesty is overwhelming" she said, rolling her eyes.
"Despite my terribly inviting personality, I haven't had too many friends the past couple of years."
Or conversations for that matter
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Michael chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, "Not to worry. I'm a perfect gentleman."

He frowned a little at the latter part, however, "Why is that? That seems unusual for someone like you. You're a nice person."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

"Eh, I'm just not great with people I guess. I'm a major phobic." she told him, even thoughthe reasons were true thet were not the reasons that she didn't have a lot of friends, but the details weren't important.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

"Hmm... I guess that makes sense. It's a shame. You are a good friend," he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"Thanks." she said.
"I suppose we should find something to do with Wade."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

As Wade ran out of the building towards the Dance Studio, he couldn't help but get the feeling he was forgetting something....glancing down at his zipper, he noted it wasn't that, so he shrugged and pulled out his red and black walkie-talkie, "Micheal, bud, it's me; Chocolate Thunder, reporting to let you know that I have a crew and am en-route to the Dance Studio to pick up Prince....so meet ya' there!"

He looked back at the two trailing him, which they were since he had a hold of Allie, who was holding onto Dallas, "Well, alight kids, it's time we met the next crew member; our choreographer, Prince! A lovely girl, really, she's also a girl of few words, unlike me, as I'm a guy, but I guess you two knew that already." he said, kicking in the door.

"And as you can see, the Dance Studio pre-dates most modern movie studio prop pieces and sports cars, and has to date been used for such things as: Ballet, ballroom dance, shuffle board, and square dancing! And over here...what the hell are you doing here?" pointed Wade to Ladd, who was currently closing in on his girl.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Prince looked at the door in surprise as Wade, Dallas and Allie came in, but then a large smile appeared on her face.

"Wade." She moved to his side and gave him a hug. Then she pointed at Ladd. "Trying to rob me."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh, is that so?" he ask stated, more than asked, he cracked his neck before turning more fully towards the boy, "And I take it you honestly thought that was a good idea?" said Wade, his voice taking on a threatening tone.

Setting down his filming equipment, he cracked his knuckles.

Wade, you realize you left your weapons back in Micheal's room, right?

"Can't be helped; couldn't get past the tiger. But I do have my hand-to-hand skills."

What hand-to-hand skills? Are you giving him a wedgie?

"No, the ones from that Kung Fu flick; the one with Scarlet O'Harra!" said Wade, prepping himself for belting out the whupping, "Come 'ere, you need the beating your drunken daddy never gave you!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Prince moved in front of Wade and shook her head at him. Although she didn't like Ladd and didn't think he was right in trying to get money from her, she didn't want Wade to hurt him.

"No violence. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"Come on, he's with Prince, he'll be fine." She told Michael, walking towards the school.
"So, how did you get into the great Battlehill school?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm

"Well, that's good," Michael mused before following Amethyst. He raised an eyebrow at her question and shrugged, "My parents wanted me to have the very best education I could have that's here. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Wade almost stuttered, "Wha? But, but he...and I mean I...not even a little?" asked the proto-merc as he stared dumbfounded at the girl.

She's thinking of you Wade, now be a good boy...for her...

Wade's shoulders slumped, "Well...alright...we better go before I change my mind and use him as a pin cushion..." said a dejected Wade as he began re-equipping the filming equipment.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Amethyst looked at her shoes, and stuffed her hands in her pocket.
"My parents are kind of, you know, well off. They are'nt snobs or anything. They wanted me to go to a school that would help me 'grow to my full potential'."
Well off my ass. My dad owns the third largest corporation in America. My mom is an author.

------

Halli was in one of gymnasiums. She was planning in her head and she had the perfect idea to scare the shit out of those freaks.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well, I'm glad they did. If they didn't, I wouldn't have met you," Michael told her with a grin. She really needed cheering up, it seems. She always seemed to get down on herself.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 am

"That's true I guess. So what do you want to do now?" she asked, she took her camera and snapped some pictures of the woods. She turned and took some of the school, some hills. She had to admit the surroundings were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 am

"I have no clue. What do you want to do?" Michael asked idly. He hoped she wanted to remain in the grounds for a bit. The nature and the fresh air helped him think about what he wanted to write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next