New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Amethyst looked at Michael.
"Should we like, hide or something?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:21 am

Wade smiled at Allie, "Why, yes...yes you can help! In fact, the more help the merrier!" he then turned his attention to Dallas, "Well, dragging them back, kicking and screaming is one option; I'd have handled this myself, but I forgot my tazer, so that complicates things. Worst case scenario, it'll be your shining moment to showcase your vampire skills!" said the excited merc-in-training.

In that case, you should take the camera along too.

Pointing g his index finger towards the sky, Wade shouted out, "That's an excellent idea!" Holding up his hands, "Wait right here! I shall return!" he said, running off towards his his filming equipment, swiftly running back with his camera, "Alright! All we need now is Prince, our vampire huntress, to try and stop you from dragging away your latest victims! Let's go!" He said, dragging Allie and Dallas towards McDonald's.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

"Let's just simply go somewhere else. Wade's bound to lose interest eventually," he commented s he stood up. Hopefully, he added silently in his mind as he headed for a bookstore down the street that he discovered the last time he visited the town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

"Dude, you're an English kid. The first place anybody would look for you is a bookshop. It's like a nerd hiding from a bully in the library." she said. She also didn't really like the people who worked there either. They looked at her like she was crazy. Not that they were too far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:48 pm

"Okay. If you're so smart, you choose where we'll hide," Michael stated, somewhat annoyed. He hated it when someone called him a nerd. Not only was it grossly unfair, it wasn't far from the truth either.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:38 pm

"How about... There!" she suggested, pointing towards a convenience store. It was very plain, and there were huge windows on the front, but if one were to stand in the back of the aisles, the shelves could hide them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"Better than standing here," he told her with a shrug, heading for the convenience store, ignoring the clerk that was too busy reading a magazine to notice them as he headed for the freezers in the back.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:51 am

(What is going on with everyone?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:48 am

((Not much. AI and ZCF's characters are trying to escape Deadpool, and Deadpool is enlisting help to get them back.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Prince was pretty bored right then. She wasn't sure where Wade had run off too and so she settled for drawing him. She had a pretty good image of him in her mind that her drawing wasn't too bad.

"Hmm. Should I show him this?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"So. This is what it's come to. Hiding behind freezers in a convenience store so that professor crazy won't see us. How did he even get into this school?" she asked, half-joking.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

((Hm. It seems this RP is about near death. DX

How should we fix that?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

(A tear in the space-time continuum?)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:53 pm

(the sorcerer's stone?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

(A re-boot if necessary. So we either re-boot, continue (so we would need ideas) or let it die. What do you guys think?)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

"Maybe it's just me, but with most of the pointless exposition between characters, we seem to have lost site of the main underlying point of this rp!" shouts Wade as he pulls out a ruler, "Now, I'm aware this is a drama, don't get me wrong, but when the pages start getting clogged with dialog that rushes the character development, as well as character interaction, while also bypassing any plot development...that just seems like it's headed to getting a lot of people lost and unsure of what they need to do!"

Shaking his ruler, Wade points it at no one in particular, "I say a reboot isn't entirely necessary, though it could give people a chance to remove or revise characters they have; however, what we need to do is have a good ol' fashioned time-skip...maybe. one thing though: We need to limit the amout of pointless dialoge. Now, I know what you're saying, 'But Wade! How can we do that when you won't shut the hell up?'

"That is an excellent question to which I have an answer! Shaddup!"
yelled Wade, snapping the ruler over his knee.

Was that school property?

"Who knows; they ain't pin'n noth'n on me!" he said, looking to the collective audience, "Also...we're really lacking in the gratuitous violence department!"

Maybe a re-boot is in order...

"Non-sense! And if that ain't the truth, then may I be granted two Root-beers and a bag of tacos!"

I think you mean 'may I get struck by lightning,' or something to that affect...

"What? No, no, that was phased out long ago after Bill Clinton took office, cept I said 'tacos' instead of 'cheeseburgers.'"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 am

(I know that for me, I loved my character and the interaction that was happening and everything, but... it doesn't feel as if there's any overall direction. I mean, drama can be fun and intense, but there's usually some nasty person(s) or something to help drive it along, and we don't really have that. Scanning through character profiles, we do have a few of the villain type, but not a lot has really been done with them, that affects all of the characters. I think that's why we have a lot of pointless dialogue and whatnot.

I don't think that a re-boot is necessary, but more of a direction to go, and opposition to that direction. That's my two cents.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

(So where do we want to go? I want to see what you guys have in mind for the direction we need to go now.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'm here to drag this show where ever it needs to go...which I lost my GPS, so if we get lost, I'm blaming you!" said Wade to no one in particular as he shook his fist vehemently, "But first thing is first: it was pretty much stated that this school had some competitive, sneaky, underhanded, dirty-rotten, no good, yellow-bellied, and belligerent students...What happened to them? Seriously, I mean, a small, non-lethal explosive in some mashed potatoes and all I get is some verbal abuse and a threat that was never acted on...like, ever."

Wade pulled out a note pad, "I also destroyed school property by driving an armored, military grade go-cart into the cafeteria after having stolen it under mysterious circumstances...spooky...and proceeded to vandalize it. I admit, the evidence of the theft proceeded to mysteriously disappear are I wiped it clean...seriously, this is freaking me out...but there were no ramifications, even from other student or staff!" Declared Wade.

"Also, not only did this ludicrous, yet handsome, maniac proceed to pose as a teacher, he then initiated a cruel, yet friggin hilarious, prank on the potato-head crew from the cafeteria---honestly, it still cracks me up---but still nothing, nadda, zip!" cried Wade, setting down the note pad. He then glance at seemingly no one with as serious a face as he could muster, "Now with all this, one could say I'm an ass; and yes siree, I am! I know I'm violent, and crazy, and violent..."

You already said violent...

"I like violence, besides, this is a Drama, not a Soap opera! Even starting out, interactions should be memorable! That's why I usually carve a memento into their forehead..."

I ♥ KP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning! this is an edit; if you have already read this post and are reading this, please continue!

To be honest, i don't know where it should go; Kidpool is spontaneous and erratic, he's a good guy and bad guy, plus when things star to drag, he can pick up the pace. What i do know, is that the summary for the RP needs to have consistency in the story, as pointed out, Kidpool has practically spat in the face of a supposedly dangerous student...nothing happened...

Also, we have to remember to leave room for character growth and relationship development, whether they be friendship or romantic. If two people keep going back and forth, no only does it clog things with useless exposition (Since most of it is only three or four sentences if that) it burns through character development; seriously, it's the first day, second day tops; you aren't going to know everything about the other person in two days, and if you do....that's going to be a pretty boring semester.

Also, what is the point of having most of the classes if people are going to skip them just to get to the dialog? i mean, yeah, sure it's kinda boring to sit through the class, but you mean to tell me that nothing, nothing at all happens during these classes? Just my two cents, but if you want character interaction...I got nothin; i control Kidpool, not everyone else's characters, so I can't speak for everyone, but that's me.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I decided I am going to shut down this RP. Sorry to everyone who wanted to go on. But I am going to re-start an old drama RP that I had back when this first began (or maybe even on ASN). I hope to see you guys join that. Sorry this was a failure.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll take a look, Toko. Smile
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I'd be happy to look at your new RP
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 pm

This RP wasn't a failure, Toko, and i do wish to continue it; however, if it is your wish to end it, so be it. I do look forward to your next RP.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah, I enjoyed it! And it had a great start. It just kind of... fizzled. And I look forward to this new RP. Hopefully I'll have the time to join it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23