New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

The hostess smiled and nodded as Michael took a seat next to his friend.

"So, do you like diner-type restaurants?" he asked, trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 pm

"I guess I always liked diners 'cuz they are old fashioned and they are a lot less stiff than restaraunts. Also, restaraunts are so dark. I'm trying to eat not shop at Hollister." she joked to him. She had had plenty of experiences at stuffy expensive restaraunts when her parents took her to dinners with important people. It was all 'don't stare' 'keep it down' 'no kids menu's' 'mind your manners' 'you're using the wrong spoon'
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 pm

"You should try fast food restaurants as well. They're bright and no one pays you much attention there," he told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm

"Sounds great. I must try one of these fancy 'fast food restaurants'" she joked, asthough she had never heard of one before.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Oh, they're great. You've never had food until you've eaten it mass-produced," he laughed, poking her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

"Ah! Heyyyyyy" she said, smacking his hand.
"Not cool, not cool."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 am

"What's the matter. Are you ticklish?" he teased, poking Amethyst again.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"Hey!" She laughed again, poking back.
"Ha! Payback!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Michael grinned back at her, poking at her sides.
"Of course, you know this means war."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

"I win. I just nuked you." she declared, throwing a napkin on his placemat to represent a bomb.
"You're dead, I win."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

"A napkin is not a nuke, love," he told her with a smirk, tickling her side once more, "Though, it could function as a white flag of surrender."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 pm

" Well pokes aren't exactly guns and missiles, so we can go by my logic. I win! Ha!" she said, hitting his hand.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Wade stepped out from a conveniently placed tree, stepping out in front of Michael and Amethyst, "Alright you two, I think we've had our fill of pointless expostional dialoge for now..."

And the fluff, don't forget the fluff...

"Ahh yes, and enough with the fluff already! Seriously, even if this is page 27, this is too soon! Seriously, what the hell is the point of character development if you're going to burn through it before we even get started? Now, flirt on your own time, we have a movie to make, so let's go!" said Wade, pointing down the street.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Michael felt himself flush at Wade's words before glaring over at him. How did he get in this restaurant so fast?

"Wade," he said patiently, "We're waiting for our lunch. And what movie are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Amethyst looked down at her menu silently, her face became very pale. Wade was crazy. He had absolutely no sense of reality and talked as if they were all a part of some story or game or something.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Wade just scowled at them, "It's McDonald's...get it to go, not like it's going to kill you...any time soon. And the movie, is going to be my masterpiece! It's about vampires, dames, and scantily clad vampire huntresses! And I need a film crew! Take a wild guess who that is, go on! Guess!" said Wade excitedly with a wink and a nudge.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm

"Wade, we have our own projects to work on, we don't have time to help you make some movie." She said, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

Wade frowned, looking at the girl skeptically, "Oh really? And is near-pointless exposition part of your 'project'? I think not! ...I know you don't have sociology as one of your classes...regardless! I need your help, both of you, and I will not take no for an answer. Maybe, and 'I'll think about it,' are not acceptable either; had I planned my movie for a different day, then that would be different, but I'm working in a time frame here!" said Wade, jabbing his index finger into the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"I'm not helping you with your movie, go ask somebody else." She said, keeping her head down. She didb't even like being near this kid, and she wasn't going to help him with his stupid vampire movie.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm

"Come on, Wade. You just can't expect everyone to drop whatever they're doing just to do what you want," Michael pointed out, "Not with that attitude, at least."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am

Wade shifted his stance, crossing his arms as he looked between Amethyst and Michael, "Would you rather I use a tazer? I tried doing this the nice and easy way...and right now, I'm still nice and easy Wade." said the trainee merc.

Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, sure they're being difficult...

Wade just shook his head, "Now if you want me to stay nice Wade, then get your food and let's go."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Amethyst stiffened at the mention of weapons.
"If you threaten me with weapons one more time, I will call the police. Now leave me alone." she told him stiffly. She would not be the helpless kid again.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 am

Wade slapped his palm to his forehead, "Oh, you gotta be kidding me..." he muttered to himself. Setting his hands at his side, he looked at Michael and Amethyst, "You make'a me so mad! Why are you being so difficult? You know what?! I didn't want to have to do this, but you asked for it!" he yelled.

Some time later...

"Dallas! Dallas! I need your halp!" cried out Wade as he came running up, "Come on, I need the rest of my production crew, but they're making googly-eyes down at McDonald's and being difficult, so I asked them why they're being difficult, but I cut them off before the could answer and told them I didn't want to do this, but they made me do this; so here I am, getting you to help me get them...m'kay? Okay! Now let's go!" said Wade, grabbing Dallas by the wrist as he pulled him along.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 pm

As Wade appeared, Allie broke off in her ramblings about how pretty flowers were and how she wished that she was as pretty as them. She smiled at Wade and eagerly latched onto Dallas's free arm. Whatever was going on, it sounded exciting! "Can I help too?" she asked with wide eyes.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 am

Dallas

"And just what do you expect me to do?" Dallas inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next