New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:43 pm

"I'll do my best," Prince reassured her. Make-up wasn't her strong point, but it was like painting. Only it was on a human face and it shouldn't be all that dark.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 pm

"Nah. I'll pay," Michael told her with a small grin, "I owe you for letting me stay in your room, remember?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 pm

"Fine we'll split it. But I won't be pushed on that." she told him with a smile, counting to three and launching herself off the swing and landing in the grass.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"Deal," Michael grinned as he leaped after her, landing next to her. He smirked a little, "I'll race you!"

With that said, he ran towards town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 pm

"What? Hey! No fair!" She souted, laughing as she ran after him.
"Run Forrest Run!" she called after him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:00 pm

"Are you comparing me to Forrest?! I didn't get into this school playing football!" he called back as he ran closer to town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

"Shut up! You're ruining my movie references!" she called after him. She was running out of breathe as she tried to catch up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Michael chuckled as he slowed down so that Amethyst could catch up, feeling a bit winded himself, "I just felt the need to point out the flaw in your logic."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

"Forrest went to college for football not high school. He was just on the football team so ha!" she shouted at him as she caught up to him.
"Therefore, my reference is sound!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm

"Technically, this isn't even a high school! It has middle school students too," he pointed out, "And I'm not a amazingly fast runner.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 am

"Well, he could run his whole life, and this isn't a college, and yo're faster than me so I am satisfied." she told him as they entered the little shopping town.
"So where do you want to eat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 am

"I don't know. McDonald's? Their advertisements do imply their food is for athletes," Michael joked as he glanced around town.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm

"Classy." she said sarcastically. She led him towards the red and yellow building on one side of the street.
"Welcome to the fairytale land of cardiovascular disease." she said, gesturing to the windows where several overweight patrons sat eating their big macs.

(( Anyone remember the real terror McDonalds drAma lol?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

((Don't know, did it involve David Hasselhoff?))

"Alright, now that that's all taken care of, we need to set the scene...you've just finished your daily slaughter and have just retreated into the woods when you are ambushed by the current crew of Survivor, demanding you pay them royalties," said Wade, looking at Dallas as he's waving his hands in various places as he spoke.

And when are going to get to the real script?

"Yeah, don't worry, we'll get to the real stuff when their finished. Prince is the seductive vampire hunter after all...just like your atypical vampire movie!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 pm

(I might remember it. Not sure if I was in it at that time)

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

(No. Sorry.)

"You know, I wasn't really serious," Michael pointed out as he followed her into the greasy spoon, "We could go someplace healthy if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

"I'm only kidding too. I don't care where we eat." she told him.

((Being the dramatic little fifth grader I was at the time, I thought it would be a twist and a critique on fast food if a fat guy had a heart attack. I was a very morbid kid back then.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

(LOL. Wow. Sadistic. Razz)

"Alright, how about a diner?" Michael asked, indicating the building around the streetcorner.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sounds good." Amethyst said, switching directions.
"They have killer milkshakes."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 am

Dallas

"Ok." Dallas raised an eyebrow at Kidpool. "I assume you have spare copies of the script so I can read my lines, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Wade puffed up proudly, "Why of course my good man! What kind of director would I be if I didn't?" reaching into his back pack, he pulled out a slightly more organized collection of the merc's ramblings.

At least it's legible, however, you really should have consulted me before going off on tropes and cliches...

"Phff, as if! Real actors can improvise!" turning to Dallas, he quirked a masked eyebrow, "You can improvise...right?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm

"Really? I've only been there once. I had a smoothie," Michael commented with a grin, "I like a good milkshake though..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Allie's right hand shot into the air and she quickly shifted her weight back and forth on her feet, making it appear almost as if she was dancing on the spot. Her lips were closed, but her mouth was puffed up, as if she was just bursting to speak. But then it came out anyways, before she was given an okay.

"I can! I can!" she shouted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Dallas

"Sure, sure." Dallas rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Yeah. I can improvise. If need be."

Heh. Dallas had definitely "improvised" when the theater he'd been performing in in London had started to burn down, back when he'd tried a brief stint as an actor. Heh. This certainly wouldn't be that hard, but he could do it, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

"Yep." she told him, Walking up to the hostess's podium.
"Two please." she said softly, looking at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next