New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:16 pm

"Principe it is, then," Michael told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 am

Prince nodded. She liked the name and more importantly it was name given to her by her new friends. She was about to say something when the Principal asked for silence.

"Now I know how everyone is excited for the new year. That's why I am having a competition this year. Each Talent group will put on a performance or make something and try and best the other groups. Whoever is the best will win a Trip. If you are currently in two Talent groups, I suggest you pick one now."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 pm

"Oh...my...god, do you have any idea how long I've been looking for you!?" yelled out Wade as vaulted down from the rafters, turning a somersault and landing in front of the Principal, "I have searched almost 3/15ths of this campus looking for your sorry hide! What have you to say for yourself?" asked Wade in an accusing manner as pointed at the Principal, then turned his pointed digit out into the audience.

Focusing on Michael, he yelled out, "And don't you even think about flirting with her!" then turned said finger onto Halli and her posse, " Foolslookup." he said, waiting for them to look up as he pressed a button activating a remote trigger, dumping tar and feathers onto said group.

Gotta love the classics.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Amethyst was mortified. She was terrible at owrking in groups, she thought it was a iracle she had even interacted with so many people today. She was also quite stunned when Wade showed up.
I knew it, there's no way he can survive this stunt
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

(I think that tar is a little harsh. It can take off skin, when getting it off.)

Ariel gave a nod of her head. "I'm sure," she replied happily and then sat up a little as she stared up at the kid on stage. He seemed to be even stranger than her, which was a rare thing for her to come across. Maybe he was one of those people who needed medication, and had not taken it today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 am

Michael blinked as he stared at Wade, keeping himself from groaning aloud as the boy pointed at them. He sighed, "I have a feeling the Principal isn't going to be happy with him."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 am

Prince wasn't paying her new friends any attention. She was out of her seat, running towards the stage. Kirsten watched her go, but she couldn't stop the younger girl. She was too far back. Instead she looked at Halli's group and frowned.

"See? This is why boys are stupid," she muttered to herself. "He could of killed them."

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Dallas

Dallas briefly stared at the costumed kid before returning his attention back to Ariel. So, she was consenting. How...interesting. This would certainly prove to be a good advantage, to have at this school while he stayed at it. Now he couldn't wait for this troublesome assembly to get over with. It'd been a good week since he last had fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 am

"Aw, stop cry'n! It's just tar, sheesh, not like it ever killed anyone...well, no one important, but that's beside the point!" turning away from the crowd, Wade looked back at the Principal, "Alright, pal, now I'm willing to let the past be the past, bygones be bygones, but you gotta give me something! Look, now I know we haven't been formally introduced, but I know from whatever talk you've had with "Ol' Iron-side" (Professor Xavier), you gotta at lest have a clue who I am!"

Completely disregarding whatever looks he might have been getting from whoever...

Whomever

...whatever, Wade presumed to inspect the cuticles of his left hand.

We have cute cuticles

"Indeed. Now, while I have your relative attention, and the tarred troop will be fine, we need to discuss whether you have anything available for an aspiring mercenary."

Well, the tar was mean...

"Casey already said that, I know. No one ever said I was a nice person, besides, they'll be fine, just need to walk it off..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Prince was finally on the stage. She suddenly stopped and looked around. Prince shook her head. She didn't want Wade to get into trouble.

"What are you doing?"

The Principal was fuming. Who the hell did this kid think he was?

"Excuse me, but you will not speak that way to me. Also you just injuried some of your fellow students. Are you mentally unstable?"

He motioned for guards to be brought over.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm

"As a matter of fact, I am!" Wade said matter-of-factly to the Principal, "And truthfully, whilst I may still be a merc-trainee, the goons are a bad idea, oh hey!" said Wade suddenly as he spotted Prince.

Wade smiled brightly as he waved at her, "Hey! Look, I'm on stage!...and so are you, but hey! I found the Principal!" he said, pointing at the Principal. "Don't worry, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I do know that if the goons don't back off, they'll be taking medical leave...big time."

Wade then turned back to the Principal, a quizatical look on his face, or mask rather, "Are you seriously telling me you don't know who I am? Iron-side didn't call you?"

No, Wade...he didn't. You left, remember? Emma Frost was visiting and you wrecked the whole thing, and when everyone gave you their piece...you left.

Wade's face took on stark realization, "Oh, s!&@..." Wade looked at the clearly angry man before him, trying to piece this shattered situation together again, "Eh heh, say, it seems I may have made a bit of an...um, mistake...what's say we put this all behind us?"

Nice save! I'd say expect twenty-five to life in detention, if you're lucky...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Amethyst was dumb-struck. She was staring at the stage, a look of horror fixed on her face. The auditorium was quite silent except for some whispers and Halli shrieking all the while in the background. She leaned over and whispered.
"Maybe this isn't a good time, but ill bet you... 20 bucks that he's in detention for the rest of the semester" She smiled. She didn't know why, but something odd about this whole thing made her want to burst out laughing in the middle of the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

"Detention? I'd be surprised if he wasn't suspended or even expelled!" Michael exclaimed, shaking his head at his friend's antics.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 am

"I should have you expelled from this school right this instance," the Principal said.

Prince shook her head. "No! Don't!"

"Oh and why shouldn't I Mrs....."

"Julian."

"Julian?"

"Because he'll behave. I'll help."

The Principal sighed. This was going to be a bad year. He could tell. But he nodded.

"Fine. But he must be punished. You will have detention for the rest of the semester and you Mrs. Julian are his personal buddy. If I see him alone or causing any kind of trouble, he will be expelled."

He turned back to everyone else.

"You are all dismissed. Go back to class! And someone get those girls to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Michael glanced at Prince, surprised that she volunteered that. He had a feeling Wade would make their lives more difficult.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 pm

"I told you so." Amethyst said, but it wasn't the same satisfaction she had felt with her sudden need to laugh a few moments ago. The kid didn't belong here. He had a cocky exterior, but on the inside he was just like her or any of the crazies out there. He was in need of some serious professional help. He needed to go to a school where they could help him.

"Listen Julian, It's great that you're doing this, but are you sure you can keep him under control?" She laid aside her fits of nervousness for a moment.
This isn't good, he's going to do something. This isn't going to end well. I heard about things like this too many times...when I was there,Good girl, tries to help him, kid gets made fun of, brings a knife to school and goes postal on some Freshman or something. This won't end well.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Ariel watched the whole thing on stage in silence, and then she cocked her head to the side as the principal announced that this mess was over with. Her right hand rested on Dallas's arm. "He's odd, like me, but in almost a scary way. Scarier than you. Odder and scarier."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:20 pm

"I...I don't know," Prince admitted. She only did it because Wade was nice to her and she wanted to return the favor, but she had a bad feeling about it now. "Wade won't hurt me, right?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:02 pm

"Don't make it sound like that. I don't thinkk he would hurt you, im just saying that you need to be careful okay?" She told her, she didn't want her to worry because if she was afraid of him, he would know.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 pm

"We'll help you," Michael offered. After all, it took more than one person to keep a crazy kid under control.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 am

"Why," Prince asked. They barely knew her and she just said she would take care of a crazy kid who just harmed some girls. Why would they help her?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"Because we don't want him to hurt you. You're our friend," Michael told her, as though it should be obvious to her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 am

Dallas

"I've seen a lot of crazy people over the years, but that kid nearly takes the cake. Only that Korean and that French maid I met back in 1745 and 1899 top that lad." Dallas commented. He focused his attention back on Ariel. More specifically, her neck.

"Now that this is over, maybe we can go somewhere quiet and...arrange our deal in more detail."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Amethyst nodded silently. She wasn't sure that she could be of any help, but she figured it would be best to be there for moral support, especially since these were her first real "friends" since she was about 14.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

Ariel noted his gaze, but it didn't bother her at all. Instead, she simply looked towards him and tilted her head slightly to the side. "I've come to a decision."

It had been bothering her, in the back of her mind, and now finally she was addressing the problem.

"Ariel is pretty, but... I'm tired of being an Ariel. I was Emily last time... I kind of like Allie, though." She gave a nod of her head. "Yes, Allie." Then she finally turned her attention back to Dallas. "It even has an 'a' and then a double 'l', like your name. And we..." Here she leaned closer and lowered her voice, "will be sharing blood. And, as Allie, I would be delighted to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next