New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 am

Welcome to Battlehill Academy, school for the most talented kids in the East Coast. Where students ages 10-18 can hone their skills and be around others who love to do what they do. Where they can be as creatively free as they want to. Where they will be able to go on to become famous.

Where everyone eats competitiveness, selfishness, haughtiness, and pride for breakfast. Where backstabbing, stabatoge, and fights are as common as breathing. Where anyone-students or teachers-will stoop to any level to be the best.

And where the school year is just starting. So grab your lugage and find your dorm room because one school year at Battlehill is just about to begin.

Rules
1. No modding of any kind!!
2. Cursing, romance and fighting try to not overdo.
3. You can have as many characters as you can handle.
4. Put "I am THE best" in your post to show you read the rules.
5. Let's have fun ok? That means no OOC fighting and re respectful to people who missed days.

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Talent:
Teacher/Student:
History:
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Kirsten Coy
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=2008-03-04-91573.jpg (pink hair)
Talent: Basketball
Teacher/Student: Student
History: Kirsten grew up as the youngest of three and more often than not got what she wanted. She loved to play sports from a young age and after a while she showed proficent skills in basketball. Kirsten didn't always love basketball because some of the boys would tease her about trying to be a boy and how she should go ply dolls. Kirsten proved herself though in a one-on-three basketball match. It was then that her parents decided to send her down the path of being a pro basketball player. She entered into Battlehill at the age of 14 and over the time her usual tomboy natural changed a little into very anti-boy attitude.
Other:

Name: Prince Julian
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=carah.jpg
Talent: Drawing/Ballroom dancing
History: Prince grew up as an only child in a rich family. She was a latch-key child and usually was home alone or with a nanny. Prince fell in love with ballroom dancing at the age of five when one of her nanny took her to a show. Prince wanted to learn and that nanny decided to teach her. Prince also had talent in drawing and her drawings were usually of dances. She found dancing to be the most beautiful thing ever. Prince also isolated herself a lot because of her home environment where she was generally alone. Her parents decided that in order for Prince to choose which one she wants to pursue they had recently sent her to Battlehill. Prince feel this is because her parents don't want her around.
Other: Speaks in short sentences most of the time

Name: Trevor Atkins
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=l_1c2127db0189e4e5e0db7f5308c05c5a.jpg
Talent: Singing
Teacher/Student: (Chorus) Teacher/Singing Coach
History: Trevor grew up in love with music. He always wanted to be a professional singer and attended Battlehill from age 10. He thought he had a real chance since he was one of the best kids in his class, but when a producer came to the school, his teacher suggested someone else and Trevor became bitter. Trevor worked in small broadway musicals, but he never felt satisfed with his work and got a teaching degree. Now he works at Battlehill taking over from his previous teacher. He is known as a nice, but strict teacher and most students down want to get on his bad side. Trevor rarely coaches anyone unless he thinks they are par with his standards.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:07 pm

"I am THE best" and I reserve a spot. Just one question. What does the title have to do with the plot? Sorry if I offend, but the two don't seem to be related.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 pm

I am THE best

Username: Casey Jewels

Name: Tanya Bakers(Goes by Ariel, most of the time)

Appearance: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) QGoVlcSl

Talent: Actor

History: Ariel comes from a large family--ten siblings, to be exact. She's the middle child, but she's watched each and every one of her siblings be buried, for one reason or another. None have lived to be an adult. When she was eleven, her parents were killed in a car crash, and she was sent to live with her only living relatives--an aunt and uncle.

They were strict, and were unsure of how to deal with her. So, when they heard of the Battlehill Academy, they saw their chance to get rid of her. She knew that she wasn't wanted in their home, so she agreed to go.

Other: Ariel is a bit... odd in the head.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 am

C-U-N-T. A VERY insulting word for a girl. Since there is going to be insults up the whazoo I thought giving the title one would be nice and you know some might get creative in their insults and the like with how the word ---- is changed into Covert Undercover Night Trucker. XD It's also an inside joke with a friend.

Also accepted
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Michael Stern
Appearance: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) 04a7f806209ad245e0ae0ad4adab0f601241281634_full
Talent: English/Poetry
History: Michael grew up in a normal enough family. His mother is a stay-at-home mom and his dad is a businessman. Nonetheless, Michael never felt the desire to go into business like his father. Instead, he prefers to spend his time writing or reciting short stories and poems. Hoping for Michael to maximize on his talent, his parents sent him to Battlehill. Michael, himself, is pleased by its extensive library and English teachers.
Other: Often recites poems or famous phrases.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Accepted almost!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

^Check his first post. It's there.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

No I call almostinsane almost. XD
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh! That makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Eh, why not. I'll reserve a spot 'ere. Oh, by the way, I am THE best. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 am

Your reserve is noted Magus. XD I'm glad you decided to join.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey everybody! Turns out I'm not dead, I been lurkin' Very Happy glad I checked this out, sounds fun. BTW I am THE best. Just so you know.

Username:ZCF
Name: Amethyst Martin
Appearance: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) AmethystMartin
Talent:Writing/Photography
Teacher/Student:Student
History: She was about seven when she began taking pictures and writing. She came from a wealthy family, and her mother gave her camera to distract her. She began writing and it came naturally, she wrote stories mostly about love and silly things. Now she writes a lot about self imagery, and still occasionally indulges in a farfetched romance. When she was 10, she was abducted from the park near her house by two men looking for ransom. They both bailed out and left her in a ditch on th side of a road. She was found two days later, it was a very secretive ordeal, as her parents didn't want to involve the media with their young daughter, and so few people outside of the family knew about it. She was fine for nearly six months, having a bad dream here or there, and sleeping with the lights on. In Mid-December, there was a power outage, she panicked and had a nervous breakdown because it reminded her so much of having a cloth bag stuck over her head during the abduction. She spent 3 months in a mental rehabilitation facility, where she was said to have had a simple relapse of post traumatic stress syndrome. She had another break down after being too crowded in an elevator on a school field trip last year at the end of the 10Th grade. She is now "fully recovered' though she has barely spoken more than a few sentences at a time since then. She is quiet, and her eyes have a manic look to them, a lot of the time searching around the room. If not, then she keeps her head down and stays quiet. Her whole dorm room is adorned with photographs and scrawled stories written on crumpled notebook paper.
Other: She is not nessecarily crazy, her mind fully functions and if she wanted to or calmed down enough to, have a normal conversation as if the whole thing had neve happened, however she suffers from severe anxiety, and to prevent furhter self harm, keeps herself n a shell.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 am

Accepted ZCF! XD And it's nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

diddo! I think I might make another character, probably some bitchy cheerleader or something.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 am

Cool. Also so everyone knows the students have normal classes like they would at a school for their academics (like English, History, Math, Science) and then special classes for their talents.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Username:ZCF
Name: Halli Newton
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/M/ME/MEW/mewapple/1174761766_heerleader.jpg
Talent: Hip Hop dancing
Teacher/Student: Student/ Cheerleader
History: grew up in a very wealthy american family. She was always home with some nanny or maid. She resents her parents for ignoring her and she wanted to get out of the house so onve day she filled out the registation forms for battlehill and then slipped them into her father's work papers, with a little note asking to go to a boarding school. Well naturally, she got what she wanted. she flipped her prents off as she pulled out of the driveway on her way to battlehill. She spends her summer vacations at various friends beach houses or vacation homes. she usually spends her various school holidays in the mountains with different boys or some comfortable resort. She only returns home for Christmas and Birthdays to claim money and gifts and pack new clothes. Her parents barely notice and she is on her way. She stopped trying to get noticed by her parents long ago. Halli isn't depressed though, she is happy. She has all the freedom in the world and she gets whatever she wants. She is a bitch. She is a stereotypical cheerleader, slutty, mean. She bosses people around and those who don't worship her become objects of petty teasing. To sum her up She is a rich spoiled, slutty, brat.
Other: She is not secretly jealous o f normal people or depressed, she really is a slutty bitch to the core.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 am

Accepted. XD I can see her and Kristen already getting into a fight.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'm THE best!"

Username:r_t_k
Name:Dana Haines
Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z98/aaara_19/Anime%20Girls/Anime_girl_punk-3.jpg
Talent:singing
Teacher/Student:Student
History:
Other:she can rap.

I'll continue the rest later.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

I can't wait for this to start I love playing the characters that get bullied, but it's also fun being the bitch so I can't wait to see how things go down.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am

We've sure got a lot of girls but very few men thus far. Here are my characters. I'll try to finish them tomorrow.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Ladd O'Niv
Appearance: http://celsa.deviantart.com/art/Caesar-110799075?q=favby%3AMagus1108%2F1895054&qo=185
Talent: Martial Arts
History: To put it quite simply, Ladd is a vile and cruel sadistic and sociopath. From a young age Ladd found himself loving the feeling he got from bringing pain to others. In his old school Ladd was a horrid person, and was the school's premier bully. It didn't matter who got hurt, so long as Ladd had his fun in being a cruel monster to his fellow students. Ladd came from a rich family, though, so he was kept from being expelled from the school. At least, until Ladd got a bit carried away one day and nearly beat a young girl to death. Even his parent's influence couldn't save him at that point.

Still, even after he was expelled Ladd's parents managed to keep the incident under wraps. Eventually he was transfered to a new school, Battlehill Academy. Now that he's there, Ladd can't wait to make his own unique mark on the student body, and onto the school itself.
Other:

Name: Dallas Clark
Age: Appears to be 13. In reality, he is several hundred years old.
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/virtualize/images/sjeremie.jpg
Talent: Photography
History: In the summer of 1693, young Dallas woke up one day to find himself...changed. He does not know how it happened, nor why, but for one reason or another Dallas had simply transformed into a vampire. Before he could process this thought a great Hunger overtook him, and when Dallas came back to his senses, his entire family was dead, and he was covered in their blood.

And thus, from that day forward, Dallas' life was forever changed. Since that day he has traveled all around the world, and has discovered many things about his new fate. As far as Dallas can tell, he is apparently immortal. He never shows any signs of aging, and when he gets hurt or wounded his body heals at a rapid rate. And unlike the myths that tell of Vampires being vulernable to sunlight, Dallas himself has never experience this. However, he did discover that even though he cannot age and heals rapidly, he can still be easily killed as any other mortal. Nor does he have any supernatural strength or powers to go along with his new life. He does have enhanced hearing, but that ability has proved to be a curse as often as it's proven to be a blessing.

In other words, Dallas is pretty much like any other human being. If you don't count the fangs and the thirst for human blood.

In all his years Dallas has never found another vampire, nor any signs that more of his kind exist. And he never found out what or who turned him into a creature of the night.

For several centuries Dallas has wandered from place to place, though now he has chosen to enroll himself at Battlehill Academy, simply to see what this school is like. And he's drifted into another period of his life where he starts to detest the constant roaming around.

Overall Dallas is a nice and civil person, if a bit detached to others. He views humans nowadays with a mixture of envy and contempt. However, he will not kill unless it proves necessary.
Other:

Name: Jim Daniels
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/charmm06/Misc%20Characters/Jimbo.jpg
Talent: Physical Education and, for those who sign up, Self-Defense Classes
Teacher/Student: Teacher
History: Jim grew up with an overall average life. Eventually he decided to become a teacher, and since he loved PE as a child, he thought it would be the perfect subject for him to teach future generations. For the past twenty years now Jim has been teaching at Battlehill Academy and he has had a great time there. At times he can come off as a bit of a jerk, but he has the best interests of his students at heart. Jim does his best to be a friend to all, and help and encourage the students he believes needs it.
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Jimbo from Code Lyoko? XD I like him already.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Wade Wilson a.k.a. "Kidpool" a.k.a. "Deadpool" a.k.a. "Tito"
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/183/2/6/Kidpool_by_Supermaniac123.jpg
Talent: "Martial Arts master, small arms and heavy weapons specialist, demolitions specialist, French Chef..."
If anyone actually believes this stuff, I'll cry.
"No I won't. Besides, most of it's true...if I believe it."
Teacher/Student: "Student and teacher. It's almost a full-time job teaching people that I am the best. Besides, as the old saying goes, "a bird in the bush is worth a grenade in your lunchbox..."
True story.

History: "My story? My story isn't for the faint of heart, or the squeamish. One dark and stormy night, on the way home from Hogwarts, my parents were gunned down by Voldemort in front of my much younger self's eyes. Afterward I was found by Frodo on his quest to destroy the One Ring when I sold my soul to the Devil to get revenge on the man who killed my parent...only to be upstaged by Daniel Radcliffe.

"Ever since, I have been doomed to never find a decent bargain taco, having discovered that my soul was used to make a bastardized version of an older me, lovingly dubbed, 'Barakapool.'

Other: "Testing? One, two, three, testing? What's this microphone here for?"
Our best guess is the text-to-speech function...never could figure out how to get that to work...
"Dude, this just isn't the same. Yellow text just isn't the same as my yellow speech bubbles..."
You think you have it bad? Think of the guy that wants to make Watchmen 2.
"Oh...yeah...Sucks to be that guy."

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Wait wait wait, you've watched Code Lyoko, Toko? Really? Hooray! I've finally found another fan of the show.

And I'll try to complete those profiles today.

And I must say Warboss, you just love Deadpool don't you?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:27 pm

(You and Toko both watched Code Lyoko too?! Awesome! Was unable to watch the last two seasons before it was canceled myself. Did Ulrich ever get together with Yumi?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

((I believe so, at the end. Franz Hopper also ended up sacrificing himself to save Aleita, and Xana was finally killed. And I think Jeremy and Aelita got together, too. Oh, and I do believe they finally made a step toward being nicer to Sisse and maybe Jim. Don't quite remember. Been a year or two since I last saw the final episode.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next