New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

"Dammit." Amethyst said. She had been seriously considering skipping science, but it looked like that was no longer an option. She had never had a Battlehill detention, but she had heard it was terrible. At least she could miss one or two of her classes for the assembly. At the end of the day she planned to go up to the woods on the edge of the campus and take some pictures.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

"Ah, but Hitler wrote a book, didn't he? Mein Kampf. It wasn't a particularly good book, but he sold a lot of copies during his lifetime. People just... put it aside somewhere," he told her with a laugh before grimacing at the announcements.

"What do you think the Assembly will be?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm

"The usual, passive agressive threats of what will happen if you break the rules, what has happened over the summer, blah blah blah" She told him. though she wasn't quite sure, she thought that the assembly was usually a few days later, but there was no real cause for alarm.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Ariel's smile widened and she ignored the announcement as it blared. "Bestest best friends," she corrected him. She then let her hands drop low enough for her to bound forward and she gave Dallas a quick hug before stepping back. She could tell that he still didn't believe her, but he would, with time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Michael groaned, "Great... Just what we need. I thought this was a school fore genii. We ought to be smart enough to know what not to do by now."

He smiled lightly, "Mind if I sleep by you during the assembly?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am

Dallas

Dallas blinked a little in surprise at her hug, but smiled after a moment. "Well, then, I suppose we should go. Sorry we didn't go to lunch. I have a sandwhich in my locker, if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 am

Five minutes was the longest Wade had ever stayed quiet, and he was about to blow it when the Principal made his announcement of the speakers.

Well, would you look at that? We have our chance to speak with the Principal!

"Yeah...damn shame I'm busy at the moment, but I'll be sure to leave him a message...just hope he doesn't have call waiting 'cause I really hate that." muttered Wade as he continued to follow the school bully, having disregarded sneaking and started outright following him.

I'm pretty sure you must have noticed, but don't you find it a little odd that their are no staff around?

Wade thought for a moment, and not a second more, "Well, I'm not philanthropist, but I'd have to make an educated guess and say that they're at the assembly."

Fair enough, but I mean, no staff at all. Come on, Wade, think about it. Even during an assembly, they'd have staff patrolling for students that were skipping.

Wade brows perked up, "True that. You don't suppose they have motion sensitive turrets, do you?" asked Wade, getting excited.

Well, I doubt that this place has anything as drastic as Professor Xavier's Danger Room...and that kid we're following is looking at us...

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 pm

She smiled.
"Yeah sure, it's boring stuff anyway, I'll bring a book." She told him. She though over the shelves and shelves of books in her closet. She had magazines and encyclopedias and journals and plays and poems and nonfiction and fiction and newspapers and comic books. All the books she had come in contact with during her stays at Battlehill that she could afford to buy. Her mom had a debit account set up for her and put her allowance in it every week so on weekends she could go out to town to see movies and buy books and snack food and anything she wanted to buy.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 pm

"It's fine, bestest best friend" Ariel responded, though her empty stomach protested the statement. "I'm not really hungry anyways. I had a big breakfast." She latched back onto Dallas' arm and then started down the hall, following the other students who were moving in that direction.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm

"That sounds nice," Michael told her with a grin. Despite first impressions, maybe this school wasn't so bad after all! He grinned at his new friend.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yeah. What do you like to read? I have tons of comics and magazines and books. I know that it isn't very convenient to bring all your books with you so you could borrow some of mine until you buy more. It takes a while to build up a collection at a boarding school, but I usually go into town on the weekends. It's mostly a campus town so there are a lot of stores and restaurants and things." She told him. She had become quite comfortable with talking to him. Her parents would be ecstatic that she was finally starting to open up to people after such a long time.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 am

"Almost everything. I love comic books, especially DC, and fantasy books. I guess I like reading about unforeseen circumstances and magic. It's wonderful," he told her with a grin before nodding, "I'd love to borrow some of your books. I have a small collection myself, but I mostly borrow from libraries. I only buy books I particularly love, like Inkheart."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 am

"Hmmm, I've never read those. Maybe I should try." She thought out loud.
"Well, I'll see what I've got. I'll bring something anyway." she said nothing for a moment.
"We should probably get ready for class."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yeah. We should. Come on," Michael told her, absentmindedly grabbing her hand and heading for the classroom.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Amethyst hurriedly grabbed her bag and allowed herself to be lead to the class. She normally would freak out when someone did that, but she considered him her friend now and it seemed perfectly ok. She was still a little anxious about it, she wasn't completely magically cured,but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Dallas

"You sure? It wouldn't be too much trouble." Dallas replied.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 am

Michael grinned in satisfaction as, at last, they reached the classroom. He blushed, however, when he realized he was holding Amethyst's hand. Slowly he let go and looked away before apologizing.

"Sorry," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 pm

(Now to the auditorium!)

Prince looked at the stage in anticapation. Since she was new, she wasn't sure what the principal was going to say. She was a bit nervous and she glanced around looking for, weirdly, Kidpool. But she didn't see him. Most people sat by age or Talent.

Kirsten frowned. She just knew that Halli was going to end up sitting near her and she would have to listen to her gossiping or have some new boy try and flirt with her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 pm

(I'm merging us in, Magus, just FYI)

In the end, Ariel hadn't been able to say no to the sandwich, and so she munched on it in the back row. Dallas sat next to her, and she had her free hand resting on his arm. "They always talk about the same things, every year, in every school. It seems pointless to me."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Amethyst walked into the auditorium with a few small books or magazines. She was looking or her new friend, the auditorium was full of students, and it was very hard to make out people in a crowd.

----

Halli was busily chatting with her friends in the front of the auditorium. They were all talking about pranks they were going to pull on people, how to pick the locks on the dorm room doors and things like that. Halli kept laughing and glancing around for her prey. She had a very cruel "prank" planned for the "freaks".
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Michael yawned as he entered the auditorium. He glanced around, looking for Amethyst, and smiled when he saw her. He walked over to her and grinned, "Looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm

((Fine with me.))

Dallas

"Agreed." Dallas replied with a soft chuckle. "I've attended countless schools....over the years. These sort of assemblies always say the same bland stuff."

He'd come close to saying 'centuries', but luckily he had stopped himself. Who knew what some curious individual might overhear, after all? Better be safe rather than sorry, anyway. He'd learned that lesson back in Prussia. Or was it Russia now? Eh, same country, anyway. It hardly mattered.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 am

Ariel popped the last bit of the sandwich into her mouth and chewed it a few times before swallowing it down. She then licked her fingers off, one at a time, and sat up a little straighter, trying to see if the principal was about ready to speak. She didn't want to sit here the entire afternoon.

"You can help me with my homework then," she said with her usual cheer. "I sometimes struggle with school, especially when I get picked on and beat up, but now I have a bestest best friend." She beamed up at Dallas, as if he had somehow solved all of her problems.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 am

Amethyst jumped a little bit when she heard him, but calmed down.
"Hi. Wanna find a place to sit? I brought books and magazines" She told him, pulling them out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:12 am

Prince turned to her side and saw the boy and girl that Wade was also harassing.

"Hello," she said meekly. If she was going to stay here she might as well attempt to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next