New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Dallas

"I'm not sure if I can be much help in Science, but I'm pretty decent in just about every other subject. I'd be happy to help you." Dallas said. He couldn't help but look back at her neck, and felt his fangs involuntarily pop out of his mouth at the site. Hm. He really ought to ask her if she'd be ok with him drinking her blood, when they were in private. While he could make do sucking on other people in the school, it'd be useful to have a reliable source of fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:49 pm

"Thanks. You're the best," Michael told her with a grin before blinking when someone else greeted them. He turned and grinned a little when he recognized the other girl as a fellow student who had been harassed by Wade, "Hey.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:54 pm

"Hi." Amethyst said awkwardly, peering around her friend. She recognized the girl and relaxed a bit. But only a bit.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 am

"I'm Prince," Prince said, pointing to her chest. She remembered some kids she met had called her a cavewoman because of this action and Prince lookd at her feet. She was making a bad impression. She could feel it. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

Ariel nodded her head and then straightened up a little, staring up over the crowd of students and at the front of the large room. "They should be starting soon," she said, speaking more to herself than Dallas. How much longer would it be? Surely not too much longer.

She slid back down into her seat and glanced towards Dallas. She then leaned over and whispered into his ear, "You're fangs are showing."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Dallas

"Oh. Sorry." Dallas quickly made them go away and gave a bit of a blush. "Guess the prospect of fresh....food was too much for them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"I'm Michael," he told her with a shrug before smiling kindly, "I'm pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:54 am

"Thank you," Prince replied. "I like your name." She did. It was so much better than Prince. The girl always felt her name was this kind of haughty name that made people think she was better than them, but that wasn't how she felt.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Michael shrugged, "It's not that unique of a name. It's a pretty common one, as matter of fact, though I do like its origins and meaning. 'Who is like God?', you know. And plenty of famous people were named Michael. Prince is more unique, though. I like your name."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 am

Prince blushed under the compliment and shook her head.

"I don't. But thank you."

Her attention was drawn elsewhere as the principal got up on the stage and cleared his throat. He started to go into this long speech about how he is honored to have all these talented students attend the school and how he has high hopes for all of them Kirsten, having already suffered through this speech, just sighed.

Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 am

"Oh." Ariel sat back as the principal started talking, but she kept glancing at Dallas, curious about him. And about her effect on him. Surely his fangs couldn't pop out this much all of the time, or he would have been discovered by now. That lead her to believe that it was her.

"Dallas?" she whispered. "I don't mind. It would be just like giving blood, right? I've never done that before, but it can't be too scary."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Amethyst went to sit down, she pulled out one of her magazines and began to flip through ever so quietly. She knew it, the same yearly bullshit. If there was any new announcement, then she would listen, but at the moment she didn't think it sounded like there was anything particularly new in the speech.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

"Why don't you like it?" Michael asked curiously, ignoring the drivel coming from the Principal's mouth. He looked at Prince interestedly, "Who wouldn't like the name "Prince"?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 am

Dallas

Dallas gave an audible swallow and glanced somewhat nervously at Ariel. Truth be told, he never actually expected her to consent to being his....portable blood distributor, for a lack of a better phrase. He had had situations like this occur in the past, of course, but they were pretty rare. He'd had a little more success when the humans started their most recent obsession with vampires, around the start of that one movie whose name escaped his mind, but still. Though he couldn't exactly say 'no' to her. He certainly didn't want to! Having a willing blood donner would make things so much easier at this school.

"Really?" Dallas asked her, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm

"Sounds too haughty for me," Prince explained. She wondered if he wanted a longer explanation, but Prince wasn't sure if she could give him one. She didn't like to say more than she had to. "And boy title."

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

"Ah, well, both true," he told her with a shrug. He continued, "So, what do you want us to call you instead of Prince?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 am

"Maybe my last name Julian," Prince suggested. But she smiled slightly. "Prince if you want though."

Kirsten spotted Halli not too far from her. She was chatting away, probably discussing some kind of torture for some innocent girl or stupid boy. She frowned. That wasn't right for her to do that to girls (guys she didn't care). Kirsten decided she was going to do something to get back at Halli.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:06 pm

"Princess Julia it is," he told her with a laugh, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Prince blushed slightly, but smiled at Michael. She was glad to have made a new friend.

"Are you teasing me?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Amethyst decided it wouldn't kill her to say hi. She stood up.
"Hello." She said quietly, walking over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Prince looked up at Amethyst and smiled at her.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Michael chuckled, "I think so, yes. Why? Does it bother you?"

He grinned when Amethyst joined them, "This is Amthyst incase you don't remember. Amethyst, this is Princess Juliana."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 am

"Don't call me that," Prince said, but she was smiling. Then she shook her head. It was so weird. She rarely had friends. She knew others who were like herself and she did spend time with older people, usually dancers who taught her. "We both have strange name," she said to Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 am

"Strange is just another word for unique," Michael put in with a smile, enjoying the conversation. He was glad he found a couple of friends in this school.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Amethyst nodded.
"What about..... Principe? It sounds more feminine, but it means Prince in Spanish." She suggested, she couldn't think of too many good plays on the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next