New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Wade's head perked up, as he looked around, "My spider senses are tingling..." he said as he backed the chair out and went to the door, and not waiting for the response, he spoke loudly, "What's the password?"

As he spoke, he pulled out a device and switched it on; each of the walkie-talkies had an ID chip installed, for recon purposes....and looking at it now, he noticed that it was one of his bestest friends!

Wade opened the door and greeted the friend, "Well hiyas! Come right in, we've got some pancakes if you'd like some! And don't say no, cause we have a grand adventure ahead of us! One fraught with danger and mystery and plot holes!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Michael sighed, shaking his head, "Wade. We are not in some crummy adventure story. We are in the real world. Who's at the door?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Wade stepped aside, hands on his hips, "Phff, who else? Why don't you take a look for yourself, huh?" he said, hiking his thumb over his shoulder to the doorway, "And don't you tell me we're not in an adventure story! Drama stories always have an adventure! Look at 'Thelma and Louise', 'Where the Red Fern Grows', 'History of the World part one'! Full of drama and adventure!" cried Wade, pumping a fist towards the heavens as a radiant light flared behind him dramatically.

"Now wait here while I go get mah treasure map!" said Wade as he ran off to Michael's room.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Michael sighed before walking up to the door and opening it to see Amethyst. He grinned wryly at her, "Thanks for visiting me. It seems Wade had the same idea. Only, he didn't knock and he decided to make pancakes. Want any?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Amethyst jumped when Wade opened the door, but she shook her head.
"No thank you." she told hime, "I ate already. I came to see what you were going to be doing, because I was going to work on my Photography." She told him. she held up her camera.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm

"Oh, cool! Me too!" cried Wade, poking his head out of Michael's room, looking over at said person, "Hey, where do you keep your camera?" asked Wade as he ducked back into the room, the sounds of things crashing and heavy objects being moved, "Ignore that!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am

Allie gave a nod of her head. "Practice is always good. Mine takes a lot of energy, though." She frowned at that, but then nodded her head a moment later, the smile reappearing on her face. "I can just sit and practice lines, though, for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Michael nodded in understanding, ignoring how Wade was going through his stuff. He had resigned himself to it, after all.

"For my Talents, I already have an essay and a poem written," he told her, "Do you want me to accompany you? There isn't much for me to do otherwise."

He flushed a little. That almost sounded like he was asking her out.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Amethyst smiled.
"Yeah, sure, it's always so boring out there by myself."
You sound pathetic. a little voice inside her said.
I am kind of pathetic, after all I'm arguing with my own thoughts.
Ah, touche she smiled, she wasn't really a schizo, but ever since The Incident she had a habit of arguing with herself, that was part of her "Manic Tendencies" as her shrink would say.
Anyway, for now, let's not give him reason to question your sanity, you know how you get when you try to explain what happened.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Dallas

"What is your talent?" Dallas asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 am

"I'm an actor," Allie responded, flipping her loose hair out with her hand as she spoke. Then she bent over slightly and giggled.

"I like plays, a lot. I'm gonna be on Broadway someday." She did a little spin, but that just made her woozy and she crashed onto the floor. "Oops," she said sheepishly and then grinned up at Dallas. "What's your talent?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

From within Michael's room resounded a loud, "Ah-hah! Got'cha!" as Wade walked out head to foot in all sorts of cameras and filming equipment, "Well, alrighty! I say we get this show on the road! We have a budget and a movie to shoot, so let's get busy!" Shouted Wade jovially as he walked over to the two.

"Oh, and...I wouldn't go in there for a while, at least not until it's assuredly asleep..." He whispered to Michael.

Until what's asleep? asked his brain

"Um, nothing! Nothing at all! Ha, ha, ha..." Said Wade nervously, "So, let get moving!" He cried, shoving Michael towards the door, "Ask her on a date when we're in the park, more romantic that way..." he whispered to Michael as he was shoving.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

"What did you do to my room?" Michael asked with a groan before blushing at Wade's "date" comment. Great. Why did he always have to show up at the most inconvenient times.

He gave Amethyst a small smile, "I guess Wade's joining us..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Dallas

"Photography. It's pretty easy. All I do is point a camera and snap a picture." Dallas replied.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 pm

"Umm, okay. I guess. I didn't know you were into photography?" She said, gesturing to the equipment Wade was carrying.
Of course with this kid, he could very well have just produced it out of thin air
Amethyst snapped a quick picture of the room before they left. Just 'cause.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Wade tried to ignore Michael's question, "What? Oh, don't be rediculous! I didn't do anything...and I certainly didn't say anything about a tiger..."

Very smooth...

"Anyways, we need to blow this pop-stand! How far away is the local park?" he asked, letting Micheal go after the exited the room, grabbing a camera and zooming it around the area, "How else are we going to observe Winnie the Pooh in his natural habitat?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 pm

"We'd have to leave the school grounds for that, we which I'm not sure we're allowed to do, but it is a large school, we could always go up near the woods, they have some benches out there, which is kind of like a park." Amethyst suggested, she didn't know if they were allowed to go, and certainly she didn't want to go to a park, she didn't deal well with parks, lots of people, and similar to the playground back home where it happened. Also, who knew how Wade would handle it.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm

"The woods? Come, Christopher Robin!" Yelled Wade as he latched onto Micheal's arm, "We're off to the Hundred Acre Wood!" he said, running towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"Wait!" Amethyst called, running after them. "Where are you going?" She put her camera in her bag and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Wade stopped, thinking a moment, "Now that you mention it, I have no clue...um, why don't you lead the way?" He asked, letting go of Michael and nudging Amethyst forward.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 pm

"Well, they're over there." She said, pointing to a hilltop with a couple benches and trees behind them.
"Why the woods anyway?" She asked, slowing down, she was still very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:27 pm

"Well, look, why don't we see if we can find someone else who wants to go...like Prince! Let's go get her to come with us!" Said Wade as he dragged bot Micheal and Amethyst behind him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Amethyst dstarted frantically cmacking at Wade.
"Let go of me!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Allie smiled at Dallas. "You make it sound so easy, but maybe it is that easy, to you. Acting just comes natural to me, after all." She gave a nod of her head, as if confirming what she had just said. "I'm going to be on Broadway, one day."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:17 pm

"Wade! Let us go!" Michael shouted angrily, yanking his hand away and grabbing Amethyst's other arm, "You can't just grab people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next