New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

(I'm good with it.)

Jacob

Jacob sighed loudly as he looked at Jennifer. "Screw that, I'm walking home." The boy decided aloud.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:11 pm

(I'm good with it too.)

Orion frowned, watching Jacob leave, "I'm worried about him."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

"Me too," Zach said. Jillian nodded.

"Um what should I do with this," he asked indicating the gun.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Carla

Carla mentally groaned as she saw Jacob walk away. She knew about what had happened to the boy's Father. Therapy was going to be a difficult but entirely necessary thing with him, now.

"I'll take it." Carla responded to Jillian, knowing that since the Children didn't know about Jennifer's real job, that they would assume Carla was in the highest position of authority at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:26 pm

((I'd say a catch phrase involving time-skipping, but I've run out of them.))

General Narrative

Two weeks had now passed since the incident with the terrorists at school. After a two day period out of school, it was restarted once again so they could finished the semester tests before Christmas break approached. Once that was done with school was let out for the rest of the month until January. During the past two weeks Amy and her friends had some counciling with Carla, and for the most part they had dealt with what had happened with the terrorists.

Now it was Christmas Eve, and to celebrate the joyous day that was to follow the next day, Sayo's parents were going to a Christmas Ball at a nearby hotel. Sayo himself had been given permission to throw a sort of party and invite all his friends, and pretty much do whatever they wanted. Jennifer was there to make sure they didn't get in trouble, but it was very likely she'd be involved in the trouble herself.

((So that's pretty much it. Amy, Zach, Jillian, Orion, and Jacob should be at or heading over to Sayo's house for the party. And yes, before anyone asks, I expect a lot of abusing of the misltoe. It only seems appropriate!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm

(Mistletoe!)

Zach drove up to Jacob's house. She gave a smile to Amy and honked the horn. She had had her liscene for a while, but she had not driven much yet, especially since she wasn't allowed to drive anyone under 21 around. But now she was. But no one besides Amy knew so far.

"Hey Jacob move your butt."
-----------
Jillian looked at his outfit. It wasn't as feminine as his others, but it was bad enough that he was sure someone *coughJacobcough* would give him a comment about it.

"Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm

((Hehe, and so it begins!))

Jacob

Jacob slowly opened the door and walked out. He was surpised to see that Zach was driving, and the boy's mind began to contemplate whether or not maybe they could just drive out of town by the end of the night.

Life had not been fun since the incident at the school. When Jacob had returned home, his Mom had hugged him and wouldn't stop crying. Which wasn't too bad, since no one else had seen. But that night, her Boyfriend came over and asked questions. Jacob had thought it had just been an uncomfortable conversation at Dinner. But apparently, it had not been. The supposed "Interview" with Jacob had been put on the front of the newspaper. His Father's death had also been mentioned, as apparently it helped the story(Jacob had been informed). News Stations and Papers across the country had picked Jacob's "story" up as an arts and humanities piece. He was now somewhat famous, but it was only for being a victim with a horrible life.

One good thing had happened because of it though. His Mother had broken up with Michel for printing the story without talking to Jacob. Though unfortunately, they were already talking again and Jacob was pretty sure that they'd be back together in time.

Miss Carla kept asking annoying question about how he felt everyday at school, but now, Jacob was just generally too annoyed to reply to her. It was a boring twenty minutes that felt more like detention then anything.

But now, Jacob didn't have to think about it, at least. School had gone on break, and Christmas was coming up soon. Jacob's Mom had talked about using some of the money they had gotten from Jacob's Dad, and going on vacation to get out of town and all. And while it was a tempting offer, Jacob turned it down. He had been away from his friends long enough, and besides, the Bahamas sounded really boring.

So here he was now, Climbing into the back of the car that Zach was driving, ready and waiting for a night of jokes and just hanging out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:35 pm

"So um...Jacob. You don't mind if I pick up Jillian too right," Zach said pulling away from the curb. "And isn't this awesome? My parents bought me it. I know it's not a cool car, but it's the best they could get."

Amy smiled at Jacob. She had been unusually quiet since what happened at the school. She felt like it had been her fault and although everyone had said it wasn't, Amy knew it was. So she kept quiet about the topic. She didn't want to bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Jacob

Jacob shrugged in reply. "Go ahead." He replied while making himself comfortable and lying down in the backseat without putting his seatbelt on. The car was cool, considering that no one else in their group had one, Jacob realized.

"How fast does it go?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

"Hey, it doesn't matter what kind of car or how fast it goes as long as we can put the backseat into good use," Orion joked, sitting next to Jacob and winking at his girlfriend. His dad had let him open a present early. Fortunately or unfortunately, it was a book on romance. Of course, he had already skipped ahead to the mistletoe.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 am

(Why is Orion in the car? He lives next to Sayo almost. XD)

"Um....I believe around 80 or 90. It's not bad considering my parents actually spent money on it for me," Zach said. She was really happy when her parents gave it to her for an early Christmas present.

Amy looked out the window at all the houses that were decorated. Technically speaking this was her first Christmas Eve. She was hoping it was going to be fun.

Zach stopped in front of Jillian's house.

"Promise to play nice Jacob," she asked while honking the horn.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

((.....I thought it was Jacob that lived very close to Sayo? In fact, wasn't it established that their houses where across from each other?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

(Yes, that has been established. I just assumed that Zach wanted to drive around town a bit to pick up Jillian and a few things before getting to Sayo's.)

Jacob

Jacob shrugged in reply as he sat up, knowing that he'd have to make room for Jillian and Orion. "Fine, it'll seem like I'm not playing with him at all." Jacob promised Zach.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

((I figured something like that. Carry on, then. Oh, and these aren't the droids you're looking for, either.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

(There is too many of you! XP Sorry my mistake. Don't mind me.....)

"That sounds wrong Jacob," Zach commented. She saw Jillian come out and beam at the car. He slid in next to Jacob.

"You have your own car? That's awesome."

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Jacob

Jacob rolled his eyes at Zach's insinuating, but said nothing, even when Jillian arrived in the car. Though Jacob did scoot over closer to Orion as Jillian sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

(LOL. I'm confused.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

(Orion is in the car. Your confusion is solved. XD)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

(Got it.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

((Mind continuing this? I think Zach can go to Sayo's house now, since she has everybody.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

(Ok. And everyone do you like my avi! The dog looks kind of like Nell which is weird.)

Zach finally drove up to Sayo's house and got out. Amy and Jillian followed suit.

"Let's go," Zach said smiling as she walked up and entered the house.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

"Party on," Orion commented with a grin as he exited the car with a grin, "The mistletoe must be put to good use."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Jacob

A smirk appeared on Jacob's face, Orion having finally cheered the boy up. "Great, then you bought the stuff?" Jacob asked as he looked at his friend.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Orion grinned, looking as innocent as he could, but obviously failing as he hid something his coat, "What stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Sayo

"Yes, what stuff?" Sayo echoed as he walked over to the duo, a frown on his face. "Remember, I said not to bring any alcohol..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next