New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Jacob

Jacob stepped between Orion and Sayo, hoping that he could distract his friend long enough for Orion to pass by. "Oh come on Man, it's nothing bad. Just something to make the party more fun." Jacob protested weakly, before a wicked glint that some would have thought had disappeared weeks ago finally returned to the boys eye.

"Besides, your Aunt loves this sort of stuff. We've talked about it enough while... well she just does."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Orion had to stifle his laughter as he slipped past Jacob and Sayo, finally laughing a little when he entered the house. Quickly, he set about spiking the bottles of soda his parents had thoughtfully provided. Finally, he switched a couple of bottles of apple juice with two identical bottles of alcoholic apple cider.

"Let the party begin," he said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:17 am

((Question: I claim to be no expert of alcoholic drinks....in fact, I never have and never will drink any type of alcohol, but I have a question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't alcohol burn your throat a bit the first time you drink it? At least, that's the impression I've gotten after reading about characters in books drinking alcohol for the first time. If that is true, then wouldn't that tip off Sayo, Amy, and maybe Zach and perhaps Jillian that something's wrong with the drinks?

And someone better have brought the mistletoe, because Sayo certainly wouldn't hang them around the house.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

(Zach has drunk before. Remember back at the beginning she had some of Orion's (though she rarely drinks. She did it more to annoy Orion), but it will for Amy and Jillian.)

Zach gave Orion a look, but she ignored him. She would be drinking water it seems. She had to drive home and she would not do it after drinking any amount of acohol. She knew better. Buzz driving was bad too.

Jillian didn't notice anything about the acohol and so he relaxed once he got inside.

Amy smiled at Sayo, but she hestitated at the door. She looked back outside and then entered, giving Sayo a hug.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Sayo

Sayo would have said more about the subject to Jacob, but Amy's hug made him forget everything else. Sayo blushed a little and hugged her back.

"Hey, Amy. It's good to see you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Orion grinned, having set up a mistletoes in key places throughout the house. He smirked as he held one over Sayo and Amy. He laughed, "Tis the season."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Sayo

Sayo glared at Orion a little as he reluctantly let go of Amy. "You know Orion, you didn't have to bring that. It wasn't necessary at all."

((Now I'm waiting for Amy to ask what mistletoe is, and for someone to corrupt her mind with the wrong answer!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Amy looked up at the mistletoe and frowned in confusion.

"Why are you hanging a plant above out heads?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 pm

"It's tradition. Whenever a couple are under one the mistletoe, they have to get intimate," Orion told her with a smirk on his face, "It's part of the holiday. Everyone loves it."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Amy's face went red at the thought of what imtimate might mean and she did something she would rarely do. She turned and slapped Orion.

"That's...that's awful!"

Zach covered her mouth to stop from laughing. Jillian was laughing as well.

"Orion I think you should have phrased that differently," Zach said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Sayo

"Amy, it's nothing like that. Orion was just kidding." Sayo quickly assured his girlfriend. "It was just a joke. A dumb one at that, but a joke all the same."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 pm

"Yes Amy," Zach said coming over. "All you have to do is kiss the person under the mistletoe with yourself."

"Oh," Amy said blushing. She gave Orion a guilty look. "I'm sorry for slapping you." She then turned to Sayo and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Sayo, Jennifer

Sayo blushed at the kiss Amy gave him and quickly kissed her back after a moment. "Uh, yeah. That's all you do under a mistletoe."

"Really?" Jennifer interjected as she stepped out of the kitchen, a glass of some spiked soda in her hands. "I heard that also giving your partner a blow job under the mistletoe was also acceptable."

Sayo grew red in the face at his aunt's crude statement and sputtered for some type of response. Jennifer chuckled at her nephew's response.

"My poor little depraved nephew. You really ought to lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Jacob

Jacob chuckled quietly as he leaned against a wall that was across the room. It had been a while since he'd seen that sort of expression on Sayo's face. Jacob had almost forgotten how entertaining it was to embarrass his friend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:18 pm

"Orion you better watch out though. You might end up under one with Sayo or Jacob or Jillian," Zach said smiling wide. "Darn it! I knew I should of brought my camera."

Jillian slid off into the corner of the room. He took notice of where Orion had placed the mistletoes so he could avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Jennifer

"Here, you can use mine." Jennifer said and handed over a camera to Zach. "I want to get plenty of pictures of this night!"

Jennifer took a large swig of the spiked drink and let out a contended sigh. "That's some good....soda."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 pm

"Ow..." Orion muttered, rubbing his cheek before grinning at Amy, "It's fine. Zach slaps me all the time."

He smirked at Zach, "What about you? Maybe you and I could end up under a mistletoe."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Zach took it and looked around the room. She was going to be sure to get one picture of non-couples kissing.

"Thanks and maybe Orion," Zach said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm

"Come on, Zach! You could be a bit nicer to me," Orion whined playfully, "I am your boyfriend after all."

He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Zach walked over to him and kissed Orion on the mouth. She then gave him a look.

"Fine, fine. If it will stop your whining." She held up the camera. "But if you end up with one of the guys under the mistletoe I will not hesitate to take a picture."

Amy took one of the drinks and sipped it, spitting it back out. She coughed and looked at the cup.

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Jacob

Jacob rolled his eyes in response to Orion's eagerness to get some, and Zach's eagerness to get Orion with one of the guys. But then Amy spat up her drink, which was admittedly, hilarious. So Jacob laughed to himself while walking towards Amy. "Orion spiked the drinks. Don't worry though, they don't taste too bad if you give them a chance." Jacob reassured Amy as he walked past her and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"Whoa you're letting her drink," Jillian said coming over. "No offense to Amy, but she might drunk easily."

Amy shook her head and sipped a little more, making a face at the taste. "I'll be fine Jillian. It isn't completely alcohol. And it's only one drink."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Orion grinned at his girlfriend and kissed her back. He followed her in and told her, "Fine, but I'm definitely watching if you and Amy have to kiss."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Sayo

"I'm...not so sure that's a good idea, Amy." Sayo began, hoping to be the one voice of reason in all this.

"Oh, lighten up Sayo! I'm the adult here, and the one in charge. And I hereby decree that you can drink some beer! Now go do so."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Zach thought about what to do. She wanted to have some fun without going crazy, but she couldn't think of something.

"So what should we do?"

Amy put the cup down once she was halfway done. She wobbled a bit, but she seemed fine.

"I won't drink anymore," she told Sayo. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next