New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 pm

((I believe that Alec said he would be ok with Toko continuing to play as Jacob for a time. So, think we can start to wrap up this Night?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:49 am

(Fine with me.)

"I think we should get going," Jillian said. He no longer had the desire to be here. Jacob nodded.

"My mom is out for tonight. Want to stay over?"

Jillian knew he should say no, but he nodded. Jacob smiled and they started to head out.
-----------
"No. I like being mean. I much prefer to be in charge," Zach said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

"Hmm..." Orion hummed, smiling mischievously as he kissed her again before whispering in her ear, "Then, you're in charge. Tell me, where do you want me to touch? Or do you want to touch me?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Zach started to giggle harder and she covered her mouth. But she wasn't going to stop now. She leaned close to Orion and whispered, "Touch me where ever you want."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:53 pm

"I've been waiting to hear that," Orion whispered huskily, his hands gripping her breasts gently through her shirt, something he hadn't dared to do even when they started dating.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Zach bit her lip to suppress a moan, but it somehow slipped through. But she wanted this. She wanted to be with Orion. Zach had always liked him and she was ready.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Orion couldn't help but smirk proudly at the sound of his girlfriend's moan. He renewed his minstrations, careful to be firm without being rough, and kissed her hungrily. Slowly, with one hand, he lifted up her shirt.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Jennifer

"Hold on a second." Jennifer sauntered over to Jacob and Jillian and stopped them before they could leave. She gave a wide grin at them and continued. As she spoke, the smell of alcohol was noticeable on her breath.

"I figured out what I'll need to keep me quiet from...telling anyone."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Zach nodded, letting Orion have his fun. She knew where this was going and she took a deep breath.

"I love you Orion," she said softly.
----------------
Jacob and Jillian stopped and exchanged nervous glances. But they nodded.

"What is it Jennifer?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm

"I love you too," he told her gently, slowly lifting her shirt off of her and blushing at the sight of her bare skin and bra. He kissed her again, deciding not to think too much and act on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 am

Jennifer

"It's pretty simple and straightfoward. Sleep with me. The both of you. I've needed a good **** for a long time now." Jennifer gave the boys a wide grin again. She paused for a moment to reach into her shirt and pull out a small flask, of which she immediately took a large sip from. Jennifer gave a satisfied sigh and waited for their answer.

((Remember that JJJ idea, Toko? Well if you're still up for it I'm willing to initiate it. The morning after should be quite...interesting for them. Ooh, that reminds me. Since Sayo and Amy seem to be the only couple not taking some brave and bold step tonight...what shall we fade with them doing? Or rather, do you want to do anything special with them before ending the day, or something like that, Toko?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 am

(I am still up for it. And as for Sayo and Amy. They could sleep together as in actual sleep.)

Jillian swear he blacked out for a second or two. His entire face was red. Jacob gave Jennifer a look of surprise and disgust.

"What? Are you serious?"

"I think she is Jacob. But...I mean....why us?"

"Fine."

"What?! Jacob I refuse to let you sleep with her," Jillian said, frowning. "And I won't either."

"Do you want the whole school to know?"

Jillian thought about it and looked at Jennifer. "O...Ok."
------------
Zach grinned at that and decided to be a little more aggressive. She pulled Orion's shirt over his head.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

((They've already done that. Though perhaps...Amy could make it more interesting? Both to tease Sayo and test him? Perhaps she could spend the night at his house again, and convince him to somehow let them sleep together--this again being actual sleeping--but to sleep in their underwear? That would make things a whole lot more fun.))

Jennifer

"Great! Trust me, you'll both enjoy and love it." Jennifer smiled again and finished the mysterious contents of her flask. "Shall I drive us to my apartment, then?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 am

(I like that idea. I feel sorry for Sayo though. It's going to hurt when he finds out who and what Amy is.)

Jillian turned to his boyfriend, frowning.

"You're going to pay for this."

"I already am." Jacob turned to Jennifer. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am

((You have no idea, Toko. Hehehe. Oh, the things I have planned for poor little Sayo... Twisted Evil ))

Jennifer

"Great. Let's go."

((I suppose we can leave off with the JJJ crew, unless you want to write them arriving and beginning, Toko. And as for Sayo and Amy, let's do the idea, then! We can do a mini time-skip to Sayo's house. In between all this it could be said that Amy convinced Sayo to let her stay the night.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 am

((Hm. I did not think of this before, but perhaps this test from Amy could be the last step before Sayo and Amy get more serious, so to speak. What say you, Toko? And, depending on how the next time-skip or two turns out--as in the events that next take place. Something like that--perhaps Amy and Sayo can finally sleep together.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm

(Hmm... I would like to mention the trope Love Equals Redemption.)

Orion smirked a bit as he felt the sudden rush of cold on his bare chest. He reached behind Zach's back and unstrapped her bra, lowering his head to kiss on of her breasts.

(And I think a timeskip would be good for now.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 pm

((Not just yet, AI. Once Amy and Sayo are done with, then a time skip will be done. Maybe. I'll have to check the timeline Alec sent me a while back. It's been rather helpful.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 am

((Alrighty. Took a look at that timeline. Looks like we aren't done just yet with February. We're gonna be spending a lot of time there. When all this stuff with Amy and Sayo is done, we'll simply go on to the next day and go on from there. Hm. Should it be a weekend, the next day, or another school day?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 pm

(I vote weekend.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 pm

((Well, Toko? What say you?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm

(Um...why am I making this choice? But ok. It can be the next day. I mean it'll be the day after for two couples (or a couple and a threesome). Will Alec be taking Jacob back for that?)

Amy turned to Sayo, faking a yawn.

"I'm getting tired. Can we go to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

((Just asking your opinion. And if you do not mind Toko I'd like to skip to having Sayo and Amy arriving at his house in this post. And ok. And that's also a good question. I'll have to ask. Alec is willing to return as his other characters, but he's hesitant about Jacob. When I asked, I believe he said he was amused by Jacob but unfamiliar with his character, as he is right now.))

Sayo

"Oh, ah, sure." Sayo replied.

---------------------------------------------------

"A good thing my parents are at a Valentine's Day ball of their own." Sayo commented as he and Amy walked through the front door of his house. "Otherwise they'd tease me mercilessly about bringing you home. And other things."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 pm

(But I don't want to play both Jillian and Jacob. I'll talk to him.)

Amy smiled at Sayo. For a human, he was pretty ok. He wasn't like most of the male population that she had seen over the years, but she had met guys like him.

"So it is ok if I stay the night then?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 pm

((Good luck with that.))

Sayo

"What? Oh, sure. As long as Zach is ok with that. You're welcome to stay the night. You can sleep in my bed while I take the couch." Sayo said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next