New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Carla

Carla had the Cafeteria split up into five sections positioned in her mind. She was finished walking through one and back through two, having collected twelve children. "Now run, there will be a Woman waiting for you. She'll help you get out safely." Carla whispered to the kids as gunshots went off.

Carla was going to get a Teacher of the year award plaque for this. It was a nice plaque too. Nickel painted with silver, her name carved into the front. Not bad for a years service in a job she didn't even like. Not bad at all. Of course there wasn't time to think about that now, there were still three sections left to cover. And from the sound of things, six people left for it to kill. Thank God he was taking his time and relishing the whole thing.
---------------------------
Jacob

Jacob shook his head, feeling slightly guilty now that Amy was crying. But the boy felt like he had a right to be pissed off(so no change there), even with all the chaos going on.

"Dude, it's nothing. I just...." Jacob said before sighing as he looked up at the ceiling. He didn't want to cry. Not in front of his friends, not in this kind of situation. And luckily, for now, the moment passed. "....shit man, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Orion nodded, sighing a bit, "It's okay. We've all been under a lot of stress since all this started happening."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Zach walked over to Jacob, not sure if she could help Amy out. It was all too much for any of them.

"You're angry Jacob. That's to be expected. The loss of a loved one can mess you up pretty good."

Jillian nodded. He could relate to Jacob or Amy, the ones who seemed to be the worst right now.

Amy continued crying into Sayo's shoulder. She was mainly upset, but she was also relieved that everyone was ok. But in the back of her mind she felt strange.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Sayo

"It's ok, Amy. Everything will be fine now." Sayo said soothingly, hoping to calm Amy down with his words. The police no doubt knew about all this by now, and had to be on their way to help drive the terrorists away. Hopefully, this would all be over with quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Jacob

"Yeah, thanks. But I don't need to be analyzed guys. I'll be fine." Jacob protested in frustrated reaction to his friends. He knew they were just trying to comfort him, and they were actually succeeding as well. But he disliked being pitied, especially in this situation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

"I could let you shoot me," Jillian joked, laughing nervously. This earned him a stare from Zach like she thought he had lost it. "Sorry. I was just trying to help out. You know make things less tense."

"Well let's not bring guns into that please."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yeah. I think we've seen enough guns for today," Orion muttered, looking towards the entrance, as though he expected a terrorist to run in, guns blazing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:29 pm

General Narrative

The power for the entire school suddenly came back on, light flooding back into the empty hallways and rooms. Inside the cafeteria the lights were also back on. The Killer was nowhere in sight now, but the bloodied remains of all the terrorists (with the exception of their ringleader, Ladd) were left behind.

Sayo

Sayo looked up as a bright light flooded the gymnasium, expelling the darkness. He really hoped that was a good sign that this was coming to a semi-peaceful end soon.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Carla

"That's the last of them." Carla informed Jennifer as three Girls rushed past her towards the Agent. The lights started to flicker slowly as the power returned. "Get them out of here." Carla ordered Jennifer before turning around and walking out into the Cafeteria towards the Killer.

"Is that all of them?" She asked it after they were a few yards apart from one another.
-----------------------------
Jacob

Jacob chuckled a bit at Jillian's comment, though he did not reply to any of his friends. There was silence for almost half a minute, when finally, the lights began to come back on.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well at least now if someone tries to kill us we will be able to see them," Zach said. Amy stopped crying and wiped her face.

"Yeah. But I think we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Killer

"Their leader escaped. I would go after him, but he is out of my range now. Besides, he is of no threat now. He is bleeding from an injury to his stomach, so it shouldn't be hard for the police to find him. There's only one hospital in this town. And the Mistress is in the gym, if you want to go look for her." the Killer calmly reported.

Sayo

"We might want to wait in here for a few more minutes. Just to be safe." Sayo advised.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Carla

Carla nodded in reply. "Good, I'll do that." Carla replied before she began to walk away. But before she left the room completely, the pretend Counselor stopped in place for a few seconds. "You shouldn't underestimate the Terrorist though. He'll most likely find some way to survive, and if he does.... He'll attack her once again." She pointed out before walking away.
----------------------
Jacob

"Sayo's right." Jacob agreed halfheartedly as he sat down on the gymnasium floor. "What's the harm in waiting a bit longer until we're sure that the twenty Bastards out there who are waiting to kill us are actually dead. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Sayo

"Yeah." Sayo agreed. He looked over to Amy a little nervously and put a comforting hand around her shoulders.

"Do you...feel better, now?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:59 am

Better? The word seemed strange to her. She wasn't upset anymore or scared. What she was Amy couldn't define.

"I'll be ok," she told Sayo. "I'm just glad that neither you or Jillian or anyone else got shot."

"Besides the terrorist Jill shot," Zach pointed out.

"Yeah. Except for him."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

"Well, that was awesome," Orion pointed out with a small grin, "Didn't know he had it in him."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Sayo

"Yeah, me too. Glad to see you're ok now, Amy." Sayo said. His head snapped toward the gym door once he heard it opening. Sayo tensed for a moment, but quickly relaxed after seeing it was his aunt.

"Glad to see you're all still alive." Jennifer commented nonchalantly as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Orion raised an eyebrow, "Not that it's not great to see you, but what are you doing here?! Not cruising for high school guys, are you?"

He grinned at the last part, winking at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Jillian blushed under the compliment. "It was nothing."

Zach was glad that Jennifer was here as well. She was much better than a terrorist.

"Orion," she said shaking her head at her boyfriend's comment. "But he does have a point. WHy are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Carla/Jacob

Carla quickly rushed down the halls, her mind racing as she ran past the body of a child. It was a Girl, somewhere around the age of fifteen, from the look of things. It would seem the head Terrorist really had escaped the Cafeteria.

The School Guidance Counselor grinded her teeth together as she ran past the Girl, deciding that there was no time to see if she was still alive or not. Amy was more important, at this point. So she ran past the corpse, and continued her way towards the gym.

Carla spent the next two minutes, hoping, praying, that Amy and her friends would be ok. That the Terrorist hadn't managed to get them. And they worked, it would seem. As just a few minutes later, Carla ran into the gym to see that all six children, plus Jennifer, were alive.

Jacob had a smirk on his face, amused with Orion. Though the expression didn't reach the boy's eyes, Carla noted as she looked at the boy for just a few seconds.

Amy seemed disturbed, no doubt having been quite shaken after what had happened.

Another young boy, Jillian, seemed to be a bit disturbed as well, and Carla saw that there was a gun in the boy's hands. "Hmm...looks like I have a reason to talk to all of these children now..." She mentally noted before quickly changing her demeanor to that of a troubled and worried school Teacher.

"Is everyone ok?" She asked, her voice cracking as she stopped in place.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Jennifer

"Oh, yeah, I'm totally here so I can pick up you, Jillian, and Jacob so we can have an orgy." Jennifer said with a chuckle as she noticed Carla walking in. "I heard what happened, so I came to check up on you all. It seemed the terrorists had gone by the time I came by. Or, at least no one was guarding the school's entrance. How are you all holding up?"

"I'm....fine, I think." Sayo said, casting a worried glance at Amy. He was sure he was mentally scarred by this situation in some way, but right now he was more concerned about Amy and how she was dealing with this.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm

"I'm fine too," Orion noted, smiling weakly, "Anxious, but fine. I think this will be a fun story to tell after awhile, you know, once the shock's over and everything."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Amy, recognizing Carla, ran over to her.

"Carla," she said, forgetting to address her properly. "You're ok too!"

Zach smiled as she saw Amy run over to Carla. "I'm fairing better than everyone it seems. But I was pretty scared before."

Jillian nodded, looking at the gun he still held. "Well considering I was held at gun point, shot a man and am now hiding in a gym, I'm doing ok."

(What Jennifer said just made my day. Triple J ftw!)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Carla

Carla gasped as Amy ran over to her and shouted her name. The Woman was taken by surprise for a few seconds, glad and surprised by Amy's reaction to her. It was familiar, and reassuring to know that the Young Girl had remembered her from their conversation. And for a few seconds Carla wondered whether or not Amy remembered even more then that, but Carla couldn't break her cover, especially over just a wishful guess. So she just smiled and replied, "Hello Amy. ...It's good to see that you're ok."

Meanwhile, across the Gymnasium, Jacob quickly jumped up, not bothering to reply to Jennifer's teasing. "So can we go home now? Because I'm pretty sure school is over for today."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

((Thank you, Toko! Yeah, Jennifer is the type to diffuse a situation like this with crude humor.))

Jennifer, Sayo

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure your parents will be here to pick you all up anytime now, since the police should arrive soon." Jennifer said.

((So, anyone mind if I do another time-skip soon? Unless any of you have ideas for the rest of the day.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

(No I is good with time-skip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next