New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Amy sat down next to him and took a deep breath. She wasn't even sure how to begin. It was all too confusing.

"You know how I have passed out or gotten headaches since you found me," Amy started. "I know you all are worried about me, but you never say anything beyond asking me if I'm ok. I think it's time I tell you what happens to me during it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:37 pm

"Shit. She must have found one of our projects," Orion commented to Zach as he watched Jacob leave with his mom. Slowly, though, he began to grin, "Say, want to go out somewhere, outside of our parents' supervision?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Orion and shook her head.

"Do you ever think of anything else?"

Jillian left after saying goodbye. He didn't want to go home, but his friends were all busy now. Besides he would see them later.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

"What? I don't like being watched by my parents or yours. What's so wrong with that?" Orion asked innocently, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Sayo

"Ok. Go ahead. You don't have to tell me if you don't want me, though." Sayo said, taking one of Amy's hands to help her feel better.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:55 pm

"Then let's go," Zach said. "Did you have any place in mind?"
-------------
"When I passed out I...I saw things," Amy said, not being able to look at Sayo. She explained what she saw feeling ridiculous. "At first I thought they were my memories, but that's impossible. But I know the girl I see is me. I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Sayo

"How are they impossible?" Sayo inquired curiously. It was good to hear that Amy may be getting some of her memories back, but from her tone of voice, it didn't sound like she liked seeing these memories. If they were memories.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:04 pm

"They are too all over the place. Some seemed not in this time period," Amy said shaking her head. "And I'm the same age in all of them."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Sayo

"Well....maybe it has something to do with reincarnation, or something like that? Some people believe that a few of us have lived past lives, and we're reborn after we die into a new life. Or something like that." Sayo said thoughtfully. Though he himself doubted that view. And even if it were that case, one would think Amy would have seen herself in a younger or older age sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

"That's possible," Amy said, thinking about it. But she thought that each reincarnation was different, though she could see herself the same because she recognizes herself. It kind of worked. "I'm just unsure of what's going on. Who I was before I came here. I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Sayo

"I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later, Amy. These things just take time." Sayo assured, gently squeezing Amy's hand. "But I'm sure one day you'll know who you truly are. It'll just take a while to find that out."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:41 pm

"Sayo," Amy said, squeezing back. She then looked up at Sayo's face. "I'm scared. I know they take time, but it's awful not knowing who you really are."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Sayo

"It is," Sayo agreed, briefly thinking what it would be like if he were in Amy's shoes. The thought was quite frightening. "But until you do find out who you are, I'll be here to help you in your time of need."

Sayo smiled brightly at Amy and, after a hestitant pause, kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Amy smiled, glad that she had Sayo.

"Even if I turn out to be a serial killer? Or circus freak?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Sayo

"I'll love you even if you used to be a guy named Jim." Sayo joked with a chuckle. "No matter who you turn out to be, I'll love you no matter what, Amy."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Amy hugged Sayo tightly. In all the worry about who she was and what was going on she was grateful for Sayo.

"I love you too Sayo. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Sayo

Sayo blushed and somewhat nervously hugged Amy back. In the back of his mind, Sayo noted that this was the first time Amy had actually told him she loved him. Sayo did his best to contain the joy and nervousness he felt at that and spoke.

"You're very welcome, Amy. If you ever feel like talking about something like this again, don't hesitate to ask me. I want to be there for you, if you'll allow me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:47 pm

"Let's see.... There's that new skate park up-town and then there's the mall or the regular park. I'm down for anything," Orion told his girlfriend with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:58 am

Carla

Carla laughed in surprise and amusement at the Killer's revelation on Fau. "Really? I wouldn't have guessed considering that he was so....obvious." Carla mused aloud.
--------------------------
Michel

Michel drove away after he had dropped Rebekkah and Jacob back off at their home. The had been told by Rebekkah that it would be better if he wasn't a part of this conversation, and that was something Michel realized was correct. Besides, he could use his time to do some work. It would be easy, considering most of the town was empty as everyone stayed at home with their families.
---------------------------
Jacob/Rebekkah

"So, is there a reason you embarrassed me in front of my friends just so you could leave the party early?" Jacob asked angrily as he walked into the living room.

But Rebekkah didn't reply, not at first, anyways. She didn't know how to talk to Jacob. Not about an issue like this. But she had to try, no matter how moody he was acting at this time. And so the Mother swallowed her fears and followed Jacob into the living room, taking a seat on the big couch.

"Wow...Did the tool really propose to you already?" Jacob asked as he sat down on the chair opposite his Mother, being able to tell that something serious was going on, though even so he did not hide his contempt for his Mother's boyfriend.

"No Jacob, Michel did not propose...yet." Rebekkah answered as she tried to stay calm, putting emphasis on the last word as she looked at her Son. "No... it's about your Father, Jacob. A few days ago he- someone... He's dead sweetie. He died."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:24 am

Killer

"True. He really should have thought for a better cover." the Killer agreed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:38 am

"How about you choose the place," Zach said. She wanted to suggest the elementary school playground. Whenever she had spare time or had to get away she went there and sat on a swing and thought about when she was younger. But it was a personal place for her. She had only shared it with Jacob. She wanted a different one for her and Orion.
--------------
"Sayo..."

Amy looked up at a boy's face who smiled down at her. She giggled a little as he whispered something to her.

Then she was watching the sunset as the children of the town below started to dance to some kind of old music.

Suddenly Amy was watching a woman pass her by, holding a baby in her arms.

"Humans....they aren't so bad. The way they love. It makes me jealous."

Amy almost fainted, but she managed to remain upright. The new visions. They were different. Amy got more confused. But she realize something then too. It was Sayo who brought them on. If they were memories different things were triggering them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:51 am

"Okay," Orion told her with a small smile, "How about the skate park? I brought my skates and there's probably hardly anyone there."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Sayo

"You ok, Amy?" Sayo asked after he saw Amy nearly faint. "Did you have another memory appear?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm

"I just need to grab my board them," Zach said nodding.
--------------
"Y-yeah," Amy said looking up at Sayo. "But I think it's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:18 pm

"Cool. I'll just change in the bathroom. I always keep a spare set of clothes at Sayo's just incase," he told her, grinning mischievously as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next