New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Amy gave Fau a dark look and a dangerous look flashed in her eyes.

"You are playing a deadly game Fau. I would advise you not to cross me unless you want to end up like the last science teacher."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Mr. Fau

"Believe me. I have no intention of joining my predecessor in death. At least, for the moment." Fau replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 pm

"Then what is the reason for confronting me," Amy asked. Everyone who knew what she was and came to her with said information either wanted her help or to kill her. By Fau's earlier words it was the latter most likely.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am

Mr. Fau

"Merely to warn you, Amy. I will tolerate your presence if need be. But if you dare judge humanity again, like you've done in the past...I will not hesitate to destroy you." Mr. Fau replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Amy laughed at that comment. She found it funny that Fau would even think he could take her.

"You better watch that mouth of your's. I do not take kindly to threats."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 am

Mr. Fau

"Neither do I." Mr. Fau replied with a thin smile. He stared into Amy's eyes for a long moment. Then he broke contact and used his cane to walk back to his desk.

"You are dismissed, Miss Amy. I'm sure your friends are waiting anxiously for you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 am

General Narrative

In the cubicle that Michel (Michal?) worked in within the newspaper he worked for, all was rather quiet. Not much broke the distant sounds of typing and shuffling papers, and the background noise of the television that a few of the staff were watching. Until....

"Sweet God in Heaven!"

"****!"

"Jesus!"

A commotion was soon created in the newsroom, as everyone in the immediate area within the room started to converge over toward the room's only tv, where a rather grim newscast was being held. As the reporters went there, Michel's manager stopped by said man's desk.

"Mikey! Come over here quick! You'll never believe what just developed over in the Koreas!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Amy eyes went dark as she stared back. Humans. They were a foolish species through and through. It made Amy angry that he would defy her this was. Question her motives and then threaten her.

"Have a nice day, Mr. Fau," she said leaving the room. Then under her breath. "You won't have many left."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 am

Sayo

"Hey, Amy." Sayo greeted. "What did Mr. Fau want?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 am

Amy looked at Sayo and smiled sweetly at him. He was what Amy wanted the humans to be like. It also hurt her to betray him.

"He just wanted to discuss an assignment. That's all."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"Hm, he's an asshole, you know. I know you might not like to hear it, but it's the truth," Orion told Amy bluntly, "I have a feeling that his mommy never loved him."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Michel

Michel ran into the room, half-expecting to see the Killer on television with Kim Jong Il's and Lee Myung-bak's heads in his hand. What he did see seemed so much worse then that though.

The first thing that Michel noticed was the big yellow letters, "Tens of thousands killed as war breaks out between Koreas," it stated as pictures flashed across the screen while a blonde female reporter narrated the events, her tone the same as it would be if there were an unpleasant storm headed into the New York area.

Michel's coworkers were silent as they stared at the television, waiting for more information on the still developing story. Michel didn't wait for that though, running back to the desktop in his office before logging online. He could have all the information the news had in five minutes, without having to wait in front of the television for three hours. This was the story of the year, Michel knew, and his job was still to report it, even if he wasn't anywhere near the war itself.
-----------------------------
Jacob

Therapy was turning out to be a real pain in the ass today. Nothing was getting done, except for the Physical Therapist frowning a whole ******* lot today, and his arm (that still didn't work!) being poked around a lot. It ****ing sucked. Especially since Jill, Zach, and everybody were at school right now.

I can't believe that hell sounds good right now. Hell, even Mr. Fau's class couldn't be worse then this.

"So are you going to cut the damn thing off or what?" Jacob asked impatiently and sarcastically.

"Perhaps, unless you'd prefer to keep in a sling in the hopes that it heals," An impatient Dr. Lee replied as she looked at Jacob's arm, then back at her notes, then back at the arm once again. "I'm afraid the nerves just aren't connecting, Jacob. We'll call your Mother in to make a decision tomorrow," She stated with a blunt honesty that Jacob wasn't used to hearing from Doctors. From anyone, really.

It wasn't as awesome as Jacob thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Jennifer

Jennifer barged into the school, not even bothering to check in with the main office or anything, and immediately headed toward the office of Carla. She knocked on the door, not really considering she might be interrupting whatever the other woman might be doing, but not really caring, either.

"Carla! We need to talk!"

Killer

"Hehehehhehe. Quite the interesting story, isn't it, Michel?" the Killer asked, as he appeared next to the reporter.

Sayo

Sayo looked over at Orion with a frown for a moment, before giving a reluctant shrug.

"That's...probably true."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Michel

"Yes, apparently Kim Jong Il was murdered mysteriously, and his Son says he has reason to believe it was South Korea being used by Japan and the West," Michel stated as he looked up at the Killer suspiciously. "Any idea of who could've done that?" He questioned, his tone surprisingly less accusatory then it should have been with the words he was using.
-------------------------
Carla

"Hmmm ... yes?" Carla asked as she looked up from her self-made report file on Zach.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Killer

The Killer chuckled. "I can neither confirm nor deny that I was present in North Korea at the time. However, my powers have...grown, recently. I can now roam wherever I want, on this pathetic little planet. I'm no longer limited to this vile little town."

Jennifer

"North and South Korea are at war right now. The capitals of both nations are in flames, and wild civil unrest is spreading across both countries. And whoever is calling the shots in both nations are trying to shoot the hell out of each other, with North Korea attempting to invade the South and the South trying to push them back." Jennifer abruptly declared.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Carla

"So it's begun ..." Carla noted, wondering about the emotional state of Amy right now. She must have had an unpleasant day, despite how Carla had tried to help her the day before. "What about North Korea's Nuclear missiles, what are the odds that any of them get launched to drag other nations into this?" Carla asked as she stood up, thinking about the fickleness of a teenage-bodied Goddess. "I mean, what odds do the FBI have up right now?" She correct quickly.
-------------------------
Michel

"So ... is that what happens as we near judgement day? You grow more and more powerful?" Michel asked as he looked up at the killer.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Amy shrugged as if Mr. Fau didn't matter to her. But he did. His threat was burned into her mind. He would pay for it. Amy would make sure personally.

"Anyways we better head to our next class."

Zach nodded. "Yeah. No excuses for being late!"

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

"I don't know, I can come up with plenty of them on the fly," Orion told Zach with a grin as they headed for their next class, History. That class was always good for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am

Jennifer

Jennifer sighed and rubbed her forehead. "It's hard to tell, and everyone back at HQ is up in a panic about this entire thing. No one predicted anything like this would happen. At least, so soon. Honestly, a lot of us never believed that..."

The woman sighed again and tried to move on. "The odd thing is, as far as we can tell, the start of the war seems to be traced back to the mysterious and gruesome murder of Kim Jong Il. His son then blamed it on his neighbors, and soon after that all hell broke loose. And as far as we know, no organization took out a hit on Jong. Heh. Only a sociopath or an insane man would kill the leader of frickin North Korea."

Killer

"Hehehe. Yes. But the limits of the vassal I use still hold me back, some. However, once the Mistress decides to bring final judgement upon your world, my true form--and the power that comes with it--will then be available to me." the Killer replied.

Sayo

"Orion," Sayo began with an exasperated sigh. "You do know you need a good education if you want to get into college, yes? I don't think you'd get one, then, by sleeping in class or skipping it altogether."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

"Hey! I get good grades! History is easy. I just need to cram before exams. Piece of cake. Besides, not every college requires straight A's," Orion teased, "You should focus more on showing Amy a good time. She could always use more of your attention, right Amy?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Amy looked at Orion and smiled at him.

"School is important Orion."

Zach snickered at her boyfriend. "Seems you're outnumbered Orion."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's not fair. There's two girls and a Sayo in our group. I'm always outnumbered," sulked Orion as they entered the history classroom, "And Jacob isn't even here!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

"I'm glad I didn't get called a girl," Jillian said as he verved off. He was a grade higher than the others, so he had mostly different classes.

Zach just smiled. "Even if he was it's still three to two. I think Jillian would make it four to two, but he doesn't count."

"I think Jillian might vote with Jacob," Amy said, but she shrugged. "But I don't know."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm

"Of course he'd vote for Jacob. Jacob's got him whipped," Orion teased with a laugh before frowning, "Hey Zach, do I really have to eat dinner with your parents? They know me already!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 am

Sayo

Sayo glared at Orion.

"Tell me, why am I a 'Sayo' and not counted as a guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next