New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:45 pm

"Holy shit...." Orion muttered. Things had quieted down, at least for their little group. He still teased Jill and Jacob, but in a friendly way, and things with Zach were wonderful. The only problem was that Amy seemed to go quiet at times, but then, she was probably catching Sayo's shyness. But now, her boyfriend looked to be in trouble.

"I swear that if he's alright and still didn't call us, I'm going to kill him. Amy, when's the last time you heard from him?" he questioned worriedly.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Amy looked over at Orion. She was a bit, unconcern about Sayo's state right now, indifference flickering in and out of her, but she put on a face worried face and looked like she was thinking.

"A couple days ago I think. I'm not sure."

Zach frowned as she looked at the house and then she got out the car. Jillian grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Don't."

"I want to know what happened. What if Sayo is hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am

A policeman near Sayo's house noticed the kids and walked toward them, giving them all a stern glare as he approached.

"This is a crime-scene, kids. Stop gawking and go to school already. We have the situation under control." he stated.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am

"Our friend lives there!" Orion told the officer angrily, "We need to know he's alright!"

He grimaced. He hated it when adults thought they knew best when they clearly didn't, particularly when it involved one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Amy put on her best hurt look and nodded.

"I just want to know if my boyfriend is okay. Please can you tell us anything." To add for effect, she started to cry a little.

Zach turned and hugged her, scowling at the officer.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Police Officer

The officer frowned and shook his head. "My apologizes. I did not....your friend....we do not know where he was. When we got called to the scene, it..."

The officer shuddered. "It...it was horrible. Blood was everywhere..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm

"He's missing," Jillian said. This was going bad to worse quickly. Amy was crying harder at the words and Zach was trying her best to comfort the girl. Jillian himself felt like someone had punched him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 am

((Well, this was nice while it lasted.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

(Yep.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6