New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 am

Zach smiled at the comment about Jacob having Jillian whipped. She felt they both had each other whipped in different ways.

"Yes you do. My parents want to "get to know you better." The real question is are you going to behave?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm

"Simple, Sayo. No other male has the self-control you have or lacks self-destructive impulses you seem to be immune to," Orion placated his friend before looking at Zach like she said she had two heads.

"Of course I am! I want to date you and your parents not liking me would hinder that, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Carla

"Well, this means the Killer can leave the town and region," Carla informed Jennifer calmly. "Anyone who's death could cause a lot of chaos is in danger now, even more so then usual. ... How is security for the people who have been documenting what's been going on with Amy?" Carla asked suddenly.
--------------------------
Michel

"... For how long?" Michel asked with a bemused look on his face. If the world was already ending at the time, then this monster being able to go about it all powerful certainly wouldn't change things much.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 am

((Hm. Sorry to pause things here, but I am unsure of what to do with the gang now. I have a grand plan in mind, of course, but I am not sure....well, how to advance forward from here. We've had a lot of time-skips, so I'd rather not do that so soon, but I am not sure what the gang could do for the rest of the "day".

Thoughts?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:39 am

((A wars going on right now, one that could turn Nuclear. They've also all just been at class today, while Jacob's been separated from them. Maybe they should all meet up somewhere?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 am

(That sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Killer

"Until every last human on this planet is dead, of course."

Jennifer

"....Why do you ask?"

((And that sounds like a good idea. Them all meeting up somewhere, and all that jazz. Hm. Should it be Sayo's home? Seems like a pretty popular location for the gang to hang out. Heh. Perhaps they could be having a....movie night of sorts? Haven't done one with them since the first one, I think. Coincidentally, that was Jennifer's introduction.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 am

((......

*sigh*

It appears Alec might be AWOL again. So. We have to move on accordingly.

AI, if you do not mind could you please take Carla? And....unless you want me or AI to, Mariah, I guess you'll take Jacob again, yes? Hm. Who might take Michel?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 am

(I shall take Jacob again)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:59 pm

((K. So, let's see. AI could take Michel, though I am not sure he is needed all that much, for the moment. As for Carla...hm. I don't want to take her, since Killer/Carla interactions would be less fun. Maybe you could take her, Mariah? Though I am not sure...

Hm. Perhaps seeking outside help is necessary. I'll have to think on it.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:13 pm

(I kind of don't want to take her, but I will if no one else wants to)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

(I could take Carla if need be.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

((Good news! Warboss has agreed to take Carla. For the time being.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 am

((So. AI has Michal, and you have Jacob again, Mariah. Warboss will be taking Carla, as well, if no one objects to him joining. I think that's all the important characters. So, shall we go start up again?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

(I'm game.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

(I'll give it my best shot.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am

(Let's go!)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:07 pm

((Alrighty! Let's begin. And Warboss, if you are unsure of what to do, Carla and my character Jennifer could be spying on Amy and her friends, right now. Just to keep an eye on them.))

Sayo

"So. What movie should we watch tonight?" Sayo asked his friends. Now that school was out, they had all decided to meet up at his house to have another one of their movie nights, again. It would certainly help raise their spirits, Sayo hoped, given recent events...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

((Alrighty, sounds good.))

Carla

"We should keep an eye on them," she said, gesturing towards the group, "It would also be good for making observational notes on human behavior, as well as general reactive features depending on their choice of movie." Indeed this could help gather valuable data.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

"Why not stick to the classics? Star Wars marathon," Orion suggested with a grin. He might have teased Sayo about his "perfect" grades, but he was a Star Wars fan and he particularly liked lightsaber battles.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:59 am

Amy nodded. She wasn't particularity interest in watching the movies, but she liked to observe human culture icons and that was what Star Wars was right?

"I have never seen them, so I'm all for it."

Jillian nodded, though his attention was more focused on Jacob who was scowling. Jillian assumed it was becuase of his arm.

"Sure. We are all secret nerds," Zach half-teased.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Sayo

"Star Wars sounds good to me. Mind grabbing it for me, Orion? It should be there with a few other dvds on the counter there." Sayo requested.

Jennifer

"Sounds good to me. Let me guess. You already bugged the house?" Jennifer asked with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"Right. Just next to your copy of Back Door Sluts 9 then," Orion told Sayo cheekily as he headed inside to get the movies, hurrying back so he could hear Sayo explain what kind of movie that was to Amy.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Carla

"Of course I did. I have everyone's house bugged. In fact, they've been bugged for a long time now." stated Carla as she began tuning her equipment. "Begin observational log 43-110, the date is February 25, 20XX..." said Carla, turning on some other equipment before settling back into a chair. She looked over at Jennifer as she plugged up her earphones, "Want some coffee? We're in for a long night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next