New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Aang felt his stomach gurgle, "I just hope they have some fruit here."
Teo grinned happily, thinking about all the Fire Nation dishes they were sure to have, "I'm going to see if they have any fried chicken. I always wondered what that tasted like."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Sokka's expression ell before he turned around and looked at On Ji. "No, we're trying to find Aang to tell im aout Iroh's plan, b-"

"Wait you were with Uncle?" Zuko asked as he cut off Sokka, except he was actually asking Mai the question instead of her companion.

"Yeah. We spent a few weeks with him after the failed invasion and he made a plan with Sokka. A few of the other lotus members arrived and they headed for the Fire Nation somewhere while he sent us here to spread the word about the plan to other lotus members and find the Avatar as well." Mai explained as Sokka kept watch next to her, looking out to make sure no one could hear them from the dark corner.

"So did...did Dad go with Iroh?" Katara asked Sokka quietly, hoping that the news she had been told earlier about her father's death was a lie.
"No. He went home, to see Mom Katara. He's with Mom now." The watertribe boy informed her, not actually willing to simply say he died.

As Katara hugged Sokka beside them and tried not to cry, Mai looked over at On Ji and Zuko and acted like nothing weird was happening right now with them. "So has your trip been as annoying as mine then?" She asked the pair.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm

"Well the North Pole was way too cold for me," On Ji said, shivering from the memory. "And in the beginning it was kind of annoying to listen to Katara and Zuko fight, but otherwise it wasn't bad."
--------------------
So they headed over to the food stalls. Jet and Haru just got some Fire Flakes and what looked like some kind of meat, when Toph let out a gasp. Both boys got ready to fight, but relaxed, when they say that Toph was smiling.

"Sugar Queen? Snoozles?"

Jet and Haru exchanged confused looks, when Jet let out a yelp and hid behind Haru.

On Ji frowned at the noise and turned to see more children/teens at the food stall. It was obvious that they knew them too. Well them excluding On Ji.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Aang's eyes widened when he saw his friends, "Katara!!!" He then added, "And Sokka and... Zuko!" With that said, he ran over to them and hugged Katara.
Teo laughed a little, "Way to not be obvious."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Sokka and Katara released each other before looking at Toph who was standing only a few feet away.

Zuko looked at the Avatar's friends in surprise before taking a step back and standing behind Mai and On Ji a bit, worried to see how they would react.

"So they don't know that you switched sides did they?" Mai asked as a small grin came to her face.

"I don't think Katara's going to vouch for me either, we'll just have to gain their trust I suppose." Zuko said as he glanced at everyone standing a few feet from them.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great." Mai replied sarcastically.
-/--
"Toph!?" Sokka exclaimed as he looked at her in shock. "What's Jet doing here?" The warrior asked, not exactly recognizing or even caring about Haru.

Katara immediately embraced with Aang and held on to him tightly. "I missed you." She whispered into his ear, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm

"Yes Twinkletoes. Just yell Zuko's name. I'm sure the Fire Nation will thank you for finding him for them." Toph shook her head, but walked over to them too. She was tempted to hug Sokka and Katara, but didn't.

Jet slid out from behind Haru and waved at them.

"Hey Katara, Sokka.....Zuko."

(Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Rao (pronounces "Row")
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20warrior%20girl/Lysandra07237/Warrior.jpg (only with gold eyes)
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender/Fighter: Bender but uses a sword
History: Rao grew up as a middle class girl. She was pretty strong and so her parents decided to get her a tutor and trainer. When she was 14, Rao was a moderate firebender and very good with a sword. She joined the Fire Nation army at the age of 15, lying about her age. Her parents actually planned it that way. Rao was pretty good, but still just a soldier, until Azula became Fire Lord. After many promotions and demotions and firing, Rao became Azula's second in command. She was told it was because Azula wanted another well trained girl in a high ranked position. That she trusted her more than a guy.
Other: Dislikes Ty Lee)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Aang continued hugging Katara, feeling a few tears of his own running down his cheeks. He grinned at her, "It's good to see you! What are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Haru felt upset. No one was saying hi to him. It was like they all forgot about him. Well Katara and Sokka that is. And yet they managed to recognized Jet.

On Ji felt out of place. With all this reuniting she felt happy. It reminded her of when she meet Zuko. How he was so happy to see their mother again and then learning that On Ji was his half-sister. So On Ji allowed everyone this moment.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

"Sokka!" Suki cried, running over to her boyfriend. She grabbed him and drew him into a hug.

"I can't believe you're here!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

"So you aren't gay," Jet said, hiding behind Haru again to avoid being hurt by Suki. "And I was so hoping for you and Jin to end up together."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 pm

"I came to find you of course." Katara exclaimed before she wiped a few of the tears off of her face, releasing Aang in the process. "I missed you Aang."

"Suki!?" Sokka exclaimed in delight as he caught his girlfriend, shocked to see her here. His eyebrow raised in confusion as he heard Jet's comment. "Why would Suki be gay?" The warrior asked as he looked at another girl there who he assumed was Jin.

"Wait, Jin?" Zuko asked as his eyes traveled to the girl he had dated and then left in Ba Sing Se. The banished Prince's eyes then glanced at Mai, who was looking towards Sokka with a small scowl on her face, though it wouldn't be noticeable to anyone who didn't know Mai. He then looked up and noticed that a few of the salesmen were looking towards the group suspiciously.

"We're umm.....fans of the show, like to dress up and stuff." Zuko informed them awkwardly before they nodded their heads as though they expected that.

"But you should know, your scar's on the wrong side!" A young boy shouted to him before running back out into the theater.
"It is not on the wrong side!" Zuko shouted in frustration as he remembered that he was at the horrible play. He then turned around and saw Mai rolling her eyes with an amused expression on her face as she bit her lip, trying to contain laughter.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 pm

"I missed you too, Katara. I'm sorry for running away," Aang whispered.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am

"Shut it Jet! Don't listen to him, Sokka. He's just...ah, jealous of us." Suki lied, sending a writhering glare at Jet. She made a note to smack Jet when he wasn't hiding behind Haru. It seemed Jin did that for her, as she came up behind Jet and smacked him on the head, also telling him to shut up.

"Oh, hi Le-, er Zuko." Jin said, giving a small wave.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Jet rubbed his head and sent a dirty looks to the two girls. Haru spun around and looked at Jet, wondering why he was still behind him.

"Jet why are you hiding behind me?"

"So I'm not killed."

"But why behind me?"

"Because he loooves you!" Toph replied with a snicker. Jet made a note to get revenge on Toph later.

"I do not. I just feel kind of awkward. I mean everyone thought I was dead and so it's weird for them to see me."

"Whatever you say Jet<" Toph said, dismissing Jet with a wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm

"Oh yeah, well who wouldn't be." Sokka agreed before laughing nervously, knowing Mai was right behind him with a smirk on her face. "So how did you guys all find each other then....and why is Jet with you?" Sokka asked, whispering the last part to Suki.
-/=\-
"Don't be Aang, it wasn't your fault." Katara reassured him before smiling as she tried to reinforce her words.
-/-\-
Zuko looked at Jin nervously, still slightly surprised to see that she had joined the Avatar. "Hi Jin......" He said without returning the wave, wishing that he wasn't here at the moment.

"So umm....I guess the play is already starting the third act now..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Haru was still being ignored and decided to just give up. Jet looked a little mad. It seemed that his death didn't effect anyone, or at least it looked that way.

Toph just sighed. She wanted to continue watching the play.

"So are we done with this sappy reunion?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Aang hugged Katatara again with a smile before turning to Toph and nodding, "Yeah. We should see the rest of the play together."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 pm

"Don't ask me. It was just me, Teo, and Aang until we met up with Toph. Jet, Haru, and Jin were already with Toph." Suki replied.

"I think we should go back and see the rest of the play. Who knows, it could get better." Suki added. Of course, that last part was more wishful thinking on her part. Little did she know, the play would get much, much worse. Or funnier, depending on your point of view.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 am

"Or it could destroy our opinions of each other. Should be entertaining." Mai disagreed with Suki's optimism nonchalantly before walking away out of the room, heading for the box she and Sokka had been in earlier.

"Yeah I guess we could see the rest of it, me and Mai have some great seats if everyone wants to sit together." Sokka suggested as he ignored Mai's comments, secretly agreeing with her theory.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

"Well if we can all fit then it's fine with me," Toph said. She couldn't see the play anyways and so it didn't matter where they sat.

On Ji was a bit upset about being ignored and stayed near her half brother. At least she wasn't being mocked in the play. And she did have her own runion before, so she wasn't as bitter about it.

Jet and Haru shrugged. They didn't care where they sat either.

"Well since I'm "dead" in the play it can't get worse for me."

"Unless they make you a zombie," Toph told him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 pm

"How do we know he isn't a zombie already?" Sokka asked as he looked at Jet suspiciously before looking back at Suki. "The place is actually pretty big, it should fit all of us." He explained before he heard cheers ring through the building as the third act began.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 pm

(Do you guys want me to write out scenes from Act 3?)

"And how do we know you aren't either?" Jet shot back. "I'm not the only one who was thought dead."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

((Perhaps we can all contribute, mostly when it concerns our characters? I'd love to write EIP!Suki and Jin.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

(Yeah that sounds good. We can begin with Jin/Suki if you want. Or with the Gaang's escape?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm

((I think we should begin with the Gaang escaping Ba Sing Se.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next