New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] Empty
PostSubject: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Your school is having a trip to the beach. You can stay as long as you want as long as you have a ride home. So the bus is rolling down a road named 'Sinnoh Road'. The Pokemon geeks gladly point this out and start joking about pokemon and sharing all kinds of great battles with each other.

Suddenly the bus driver slams on the brakes. A semi-truck with no brakes is on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for the bus. The two collide.

Everyone on the bus wakes up at a completely different location with no memory of the accident. All they remember is that they had been on a school trip.

Again, the Pokemon geeks look around and jump in glee when they find that they are in Twin Leaf Town in the Sinnoh region. An Uxie appears to them and tells them that to get back they all must defeat a newly arisen Pokemon. But first they will have to train up their Pokemon and the n00bs must learn everything about Pokemon.

~*~Rules~*~

1. Everyone knows it. No GodMod.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum if you have to.
3. If you have an issue with someone please take it to PMs.
4. No one-liners. Try to keep your posts beefy. (Sorry vegetarians. ^^")
5. Try to keep this actually PG-13. Keep blood and gore to a minimum.
6. Don't get to carried away with romance. It's definitely allowed, but don't get to vivid.
7. No Mary Sues or Gary Stues.
8. I have the right to add or change rules. (Be prepared for adding.)
9. Put "Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts." in either your first post or your OC sheet.
10. I'd like only two or three people per person, at first.

~*~OC Sheet~*~
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Master or n00b?: (How experienced is you OC with Pokemon? I don't want too many Uber 1337s, but I don't want too many n00bs either.)
History: (It can be as long or as short as you want.)
Other:

~*~

Okay I'm gonna throw in a little twist. If you have a Pokemon game where you are a trainer and have Pokemon I'm gonna let you use them. Example:

~*~

Username: Lolx3
Name: Debbi Mandais
Appearance: Debbi
Master or n00b?: Fairly trained.
History: Debbi has had a fairly normal life, nothing extremely exciting. So when the trip to the beach came by she quickly accepted it as some adventure.
Other: Empoleon, Floatzel, Medicham, Staravia, Rapidash, Machoke

~*~

So those people with trainer's will have these Pokemon at the start of the Rp. So pretty much everyone just got sucked into the game. Okay?
Also! Everyone starts out with a basic Pokemon of your choice.
Feel free to ask questions.

~*~

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] Sinnoheleczn5

~*~Accepted Characters~*~

Debbi Mandais - Lol Lol Lol
Syd Terrel - Velox
Crieg Ketnam - Toko
Samuel Raymond - Toko
Lily Adams - Zcfg
Saria Levin - Zmbf
Jason Holmes - Mstm
Demitri Rendingales - Hmzm
John Terran - Plauguewalker

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Reserve please! But when you say "basic," do you mean starter or...?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 pm

^Basic as in the first stage of a Pokemon. Any pokemon. Like instead of starting out with a Turtwig or Piplup you can start out as a Charmander or a Meditite.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I have the urge to reserve. So i will. XD
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Alrighty. x3 Reserves noted.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

reserved plzs!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Okey dokey! ^^
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Username:ZCF
Name:Lily Adams
Appearance: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] 31391002_f7246853be_o
Master or n00b?: Quite well trained (pokemon geek)
History: She grew up on ythe east coast, at age four she got her hand on some of the original pokemon videos and she loved them, she started collecting cards, using allowance to but them off her brother's, When her brother was older and he was at a camp in oregon, she stole a bunch of cards out of his crawlspace. She grew out of pokemon for a while until she was looking through her old stack of cards and found some of her valuable cards missing, she got back into collecting. She loves music especially old rock and reggae, as well as some modern rock and roll, she has a long history and will be revealed later
Other:evee, mew, vaporeon, charmander, dragonite, dragonair

Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts!

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Reserve, please.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Crieg Ketnam
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20black%20hair/PeaceBunnyGirl/Anime/BigSister.jpg
Master or n00b?: Basic
History: Crieg has always wanted to get involved in the Pokemon craze, but never put too much effort. Over the years she has played the games up to the first badge or so, but never really continues. So she know about the show, but isn't really a fan and so is basic on what she does know.
Other: Likes Jolteon and fire starters

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Samuel Raymond
Appearance: Short, skinny, chin length light brown hair that curls at the bottom, dark blue eyes, usually wears plain tees and shorts with sneakers.
Master or n00b?:Master
History: Samuel has been a Pokemon fanatic ever since he first watched it. He played the games, watched the show and talked about it to anyone who would listen (and to some who don't). He learned of pokemon from his sisters.
Other: Snover, Sneasel, Ivysaur, Gliscor, Finneon, Shieldon

Samuel is based off my Pokemon obsessed brother. XD

"Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm

sounds like me when i was younger, i keep my obsesion to myself now, im already enough of a geek without talking about pokemon in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Saria Levin
Appearance: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I__m_a_pokemon_trainer_by_Kuroi88
Master or n00b?: Okay, but not great
History: Saria went on the trip without her parent's knowledge, since her adult brother was able to pick her up. Her parents were afraid that she'd get into alcohol, drugs, and other things.
Other: Piplup is her starter pokemon, and she is a Legendary pokemon fanatic. Her ultimate goal is to get all of the Legendaries in the Diamond and Pearl games.

Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts.

Last edited by zukoismybf on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Username: manysidestome
Name: Jason Holmes
Appearance: Short black hair, wears a black jacket over a white shirt, jeans, black fingerless gloves. His eyes are green, and usually has a scowl.
Master or n00b?: newbie (I refuse to call any character of mine a noob)
History: Jason always isolated himself and never really got into trends, which was why he had never played or watched Pokemon. He figured it was just some stupid thing normal kids played and watched and he didn't need it, though he knew of a few pokemon, like Pikachu. He grew up pretty much alone and rumors flew around about him, first he was just a loser, but soon many people started to fear him, which suited him just fine. He ignores everybody.
Other: He prefers (or will prefer, I guess) Psychic, Ghost, and Dark type pokemon.

Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts (oh my!)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I added her favorite pokemon and the ones she has in her game(s) (Fire red/leaf green/Sapphire)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Alright! Everyone is accepted so far!

lol. I finally gave my character a last name. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:16 pm

I may make one more character. And once Velox enters his sheet I think I'll start this. ^.^
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Name: Demitri Rendingales
Appearance: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] Gotta_Bring_it_On_by_sukini-1
Master or n00b?: Master
History: Demitri leads a close-to-average life as an only child with her mother. Her father was murdered when she was ten. With her mother away for the next two weeks, staying with family, Demitri grew bored and when the trip came up the girl figured she had nothing better to do. Though she isn't usually one for school trips, she was up for a new expirience.
Other: Absol, Vulpix, Arcanine, Ponyta, Lapras, Dratini

"Goblins and Ghosts and magical feasts."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm

this is gonna be fun! cant wait to start!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Accepted! :3
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Man, Velox's sig says that they wont be on in a while due to technical problems, this might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Alright, I've been debating wther or not to join fer the past while, and I've decided to give this RP a whirl, if that's alright.

Username: Plaguewalker
Name: John Terran
Appearance: http://seifertacko.deviantart.com/art/Trainer-78004780
Master or n00b?: NEWBLAR
History: John is a joker and a prankster. Always has been, and always will. Trouble is, whenever John sets his mind on something, the universe just tries it’s hardest to get in his way. Easy going, and hard to anger, he’s a people person. Just don’t ask about pokemon. He won’t know what you’re saying, and it’ll be like speaking French.
Other: Gible is his starter.

Goblins and Ghosts and magical Feasts.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 am

Sure it's fine! ^^ Accepted!

Ya I saw that on his sig too... But now it says he has power again so we'll try and be patient. *pokes the word try* I can't wait either. I have the mysterious pokemon ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

{*Sigh* Really sorry for the wait guys. (I don't like to keep people waiting. <_<) Yeah, tons of stuff that happened. Anyways, we can start now right?}

Username: Velox
Name: Syd Terrel
Appearance: Syd Terrel
Master or n00b?: Used to be pretty good, but forgot pretty much everything and is near n00b level…or atleast a novice.
History: Syd bought a Pokemon game two years ago, and was hooked. He played it whenever he could. It took him a while, but he finally had his own special custom set of Pokemon. One day, he discovered that all of his data had been erased because his younger sibling started a new game and he couldn’t play his file again. He snatched the game back and deleted the new file, but he was too lazy to try to start again and started playing other video games.
Other: Is a practitioner of Parkour. His starter Pokemon is Poochyena.

EDIT: *WAP* Totally forgot to do this: Holy Ghosts and Goblins and Magical Feasts Gligarman!

Last edited by Velox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

[[ You forgot the secret password. <.< >.> lol. Once that's up your accepted. And now we shall begin! The starting post will be up shortly. ]]

Debbi was leaning against a tree tossing her Pokeball from one hand to the other. She still couldn't believe she was here. And it had been three days. Enough to get everyone ready to start training. She wondered what was happening back home. Of course no one would suspect anything because they were gone for the week... as long as they wanted. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 pm

"This. is. so. cool!" Lily exclaimed, leaning next to Debbi. "which pokemon do you have?" She asked, pulling out several pokeballs from her backpack, holing them betwen her fingers like trainers in the show.
"I had my fave cards i my backpack, and their pokeballs just appeared in my backpack! I wonder how we got here though?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next