New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 pm

She rolled her eyes.
"Let it out, and tell it to use fire punch on that branch over there." She said, pointing to a fallen tree branch a few feet away.
"It will burn the branch."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Jason

Jason sighed and opened the ball, and out popped Abra. "Allright... Abra, use... Fire Punch on the branch," he said skepticly, pointing at the branch. Abra turned and teleported to the branch, and his fist gathered flames on it, before it punched the branch, bursting in flame, and Abra teleported back to Jason, still seemingly sleeping. "...Ok, I'll admit, that was cool," he said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm

"Damn right it was, now he's yours, stick with the group and we can help you take car of him." She said, walking back to the tree and letting eevee down to play with Debbi's pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Jason

It would be helpful to have people around who knew what to do, how to act, where things were, what they were, but Jason was not about to stick with them. If he couldn't get back home, the least he could do was make his own way here, wherever it took him. "Abra, teleport us away from here," Jason said, and the pokemon stood up, grabbed onto his leg, and in a flash of light, the two were gone.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Lily's face fell as Jason left. "Oh well, if we find a way home we won't be able to tell him." She sighed. she looked over to Debbi.
"Me and you will stick together, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"Of course." Debbi said and smiled. "We should make a pretty good team." Empoleon lifted Eevee up and put it [[I don't know your Eevee's gender. x3]] on his head.
Staravia pecked John on the head. "Star!"
"I think you offended her, John."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

"Cool, if we can get John too then we should have no problem getting around at all." She said, smiling.

Eevee mewed in excitement "Eev eev!" The tiny creature peered down into her ((It's a her Smile )) new friend's face.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 pm

John rubbed his head, glaring angerily at the Staravia. "Hey! I'll pluck you and deep fry you if you do that again, you flying poultry!" He threatened the bird, before pulling his hood up and climbing to his feet.

Gible waved it's small hand dismissivly at Espeon, as it turned to it's trainer. "Gible?"

"What's your name?" He asked, and Gible made noise at him. "I see...Gible it is then." The small creature scurryed up his side, and sat on his shoulder.

"Gib!"

John sighed, slowly dragging his hand down his face. "Am I your glorified booster seat?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Lily laughed at john.
"So john, you gnna stick with us?" She asked.
Espeon sauntered over to Eevee and sat down, watching her like a mother.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Demitri approached the growing group, smiling slightly for a change. It was nice here, so much better than where the bus had originally been headed. The brunette had accepted and adapted quickly to the idea of this lifestyle. It wasn't long before she reached them all, her absol trailing quietly behind, looking around every so often.

"Hey guys," She said, stopping as she reached them. She let her eyes follow all around, noting the different Pokemon. She suddenly felt a streak of pride in being a Poke-dork the majority of her life.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm

"Hey Demitri! You joining the group?" Lily asked.
"Debbi, said she'd hang with me, what pokemon you got?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Jason

The two appeared in the middle of a road, in a town. As he looked around, and noticed some people staring, he muttered, "when I said away, maybe I should have said away and not in the middle of public where people can see us come." Abra made no attempt to show any recognition and Jason sighed. "Well, I guess you're going to need to eat, let's try to find some pokemon store or whatever so I can get what we need." Some person must have heard him, because before he knew it come guy was in front of him saying, "hello there, I couldn't help but overhear you. There's a Pokemart a little ways off that should do quite nicely for your pokemon needs." Jason stared at him, and nodded, and without a word set out for the direction the man gestured, Abra clinging to his neck. "Some people are too dang nosy," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 am

"Staravia!" the bird cried.
Debbi laughed. "He didn't mean it, Staravia." With a fluff of feathers Staravia came over and sat beside her trainer.
Empoleon looked down at Espeon and put down his wing wondering if she also wanted up.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Espeon shook it's head. "Espeon." It said. As if to say 'No I'll just watch.'
"The Pokemon seem to be getting along well." Lily observed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 pm

(So how much have I missed since I've been at Band camp?)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 pm

((As far as I know, Debbi and Lily are going to travel together, and they're trying to recruit John and Demitri to come with them too. Jason has taken off alone, and is now in a town looking for a pokecenter.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Demitri turned to Lily as the other girl addressed her, "I don't see why not." She said, smiling politely. Smiling...It wasn't something the brunette was used to doing. As she was asked the question, her dark magenta eyes looked down at the pouch looped into her belt before looking back up to Lily,

"Lapras, Vulpix, Ponyta, Arcanine, Dratini," Demitri nelt down to her absol's height, placing a gentle hand on his head, "And this is Ace, my absol." She said, the Pokemon glanced at her for a second before turning his cold gaze on everyone else, obviously not trusting the other students just yet, but his tense form seemed to calm at his trainer's hand.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:03 pm

((Sorry I haven't been around...I actually forgot about this place in my hype of starting to learn Flash, among other things...including the fact that my NWR tab was closed accidentally in my Firefox window a while back and I simply didn't make another until now...))

Saria looked down beside her and saw a...Piplup? "Pip!" the Piplup chirped. "I...guess you're my...Pokemon?" Saria said. She spotted Lily and Debbi. Saria was still in denial, so she said, "Hi, guys! What's with these pokemon? This has to be a joke, right? Somebody dressed animals like this?" Saria picked up the Piplup. "Pip, pip, lup!" the Piplup said. "Pip? I guess I'll name you Captain, since a pip is a way of showing rank." The Piplup chirped in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Jason

"Potion, restores health for pokemon," Jason read on a bottle. He grabbed a few, and moved along the isle. "Here, pokemon food," he said. There were so many different kinds though, and not really knowing the types, let Abra choose since he'd have to eat it.

He looked around, wondering what else he might need, and saw some balls like the one Abra was able to get into. He knew enough to know that they could be used to capture pokemon, though he wasn't sure he wanted anymore of them. If they attacked, it'd be useful to be able to get them, just to keep them from hurting him. Of course, his Abra could fight them too, but seeing as how he really didn't know what it could do, he wasn't sure that was the best idea. He grabbed the balls, and saw they had some backpacks for sale, so he got one of them.

As Jason prepared to leave, he realized that he didn't have the right currency to pay for this stuff. They didn't apparently accept anything other than poke, whatever that was, so he stopped, wondering what to do. He bit his lip and muttered, "Abra, teleport us out of here." The two dissappeared again with the unpaid items, everything in the bag.

Last edited by manysidestome on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Samuel looked at his pokemon, with a huge smile on his face. After conquering all those games and watching every episode a million times, Samuel knew he was more than ready for this.

"I will become a Pokemon Master," he exclaimed to his Pokemon. They seemed to understand him and called out. This made Samuel smile wider. He returned his pokemon and decided to find the first Gym.

"Haha!!!"
------------------
Crieg looked around in confusion. She had a faint idea that she knew were she was, but the logic in her brain was telling her that it wasn't possible. That this was all a dream.

"That's it. I'm dreaming. Why am I dreaming of Pokemon, I'm not sure, but this is clearly just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

"Nice to hear, Demitri." Debbi looked up as he heard the cries of a couple pokemon. "Hey, maybe Sam'll want to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

"I dunno, he seems like an Ash." Lily said, rolling her eye's at Sam's shouting
"And Saria, Crieg, your not dreaming, this is not a joke, give your pokemon a command, theyll show you." She said calmly.
"We should get going soon, find a place to say, maybe find a place to get al the nessecities, pokedex, tracking maps, pokeballs, food, backpacks, cimbing ropes, maybe if we're lucky get some berries." She said

"IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH US YOU CAN!" Lily shouted to everyone.
"Is that okay debbi? I figured it wouldn't be good to leave the newbies to be picked off by the wild pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

[[ ^lol I read that wrong. I thought you said 'I figured it would be good to leave the newbies to be picked off by the wild pokemon.' XD ]]

Debbi laughed. "Ya actually I think the newbies should be paired up with the more experienced ones. Kind of like the masters having an apprentice." Empoleon looked upward trying to see the Eevee. Staravia put her head gently up against Debbi's as if asking for something. "Sorry, I don't have any food yet." She cooed to the Starling pokemon.

~*~

A pokemon trainer was travelling through Iron Island to train his pokemon. He was doing quite well until a ferocious roar was heard. Thinking it a Garchomp (though they weren't in the area) he readied his Pokemon.

The pokemon appeared out of the shadows. It was massive. The trainer quickly pulled out his pokedex and called his pokemon back. A message flashed on the pokedex screen.

Unknown Pokemon
>>
>>
>>
Collecting Information
>>
>>
>>
Save Information?
>>
>>
>>
Saving Information...
>>
>>
>>
Information Saved

In a brave attempt the trainer took out an Ultra Ball. "Pokemon enter!" It roared and shifted form. It then flew upwards and broke through the roof of the cave.

The trainer scrambled out of the cave and headed for Sandgem Town, the closest place to where a Professor would be.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Eevee hung its paw in Empoleon's face. She lay her head down and purred. Espeon Jumped into Lily's arms and hung it's head.
Lily chuckled.
"Looks like we're all hungry, and all the food was left on the bus. Did the bus come with us?" She asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:26 pm

[[ I'll be posting a picture of the mysterious Pokemon soon. ^.^ ]]

Debbi laughed yet again. "No, the bus didn't come with us. I wish it did though." The trainer then began to think. 'If we're in Twin Leaf Town... then... Sand Gem Town should be near here... and so should Lake...Lake...' She snapped her fingers. "Ugh! I can't think of the lake that's near here!" she complained aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next