New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Username: Shadow Moonseye
Name: Taylor Sherrin
Appearance: http://ionen.deviantart.com/art/Punniko-65226701
Master or n00b?: NEWB
History: Taylor’s family moves a lot, so she was enrolled in school late, hence her age over everyone else. And the fact that she just moved, so she knows absolutely no one. She was sent on the trip to “make friends” in the words of her mother.
Other: She’s knows of pokemon, but has never actually had any interest in it and has no clue as to what it actually is. Her starter is Houndour.

(Also! Holy Ghosts and Goblins and Magical Feasts)

Last edited by Shadow Moonseye on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

John looked quietly at the girls, before rubbing his chin. Gible did the same. On one hand, I travel with a group of women...who are all younger than me. They all know what their doing, which means I look like an idiot in comparision. Not so appealing...

"Hmm..."

"Gib..." Gible looked in extra deep thought, as it's tiny arm tried in vain to rub it's large chin. Gib...Gib Gible Gib Gib...

John ran a hand through his hair. On the other hand, traveling alone...I get all the freedom of being alone, plus, I don't like an idiot in comparison. That tears it. But how to get away...

The teenager sighed, before looking at the girl's. "My dear ladies...as much as I'd love to travel with you all, I find myself cast as the leading man of this tale, and to join your group would force you all to reduce yourselves to petty bickering, and I cannot bare to put you into that situation. So, with deepest regrets, I must bid you farewell." Turning on his heel, he started down the path, a pleased smile appearing on his face as he went. You've done it yet again, John.

Gible blinked at it's trainer, before turning to the girls. "Gible Gib Gib...Gib Gib Gible, Gib Gib Gib Gible. Gible Gib." It promptly trotted off after it's trainer, and scampered up onto his shoulder. John looked at the small creature, and grinned.

"We're too smooth, Gible my man."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 pm

"WAIT!" Lily called.
"Espee!" Called the cat-type pokemon in her arms.
"If we find a way out we wont be able to contafct you! At least stay until we find some form of communication!"
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:57 pm

John kept moving, but glanced over his shoulder to wave his hand dismissivly. "I'm a smart kid! I can figure my own way out!" He called back, before his gaze came back to the path ahead of him. So far though, no complaints. No school, no parents, no homework, no job. Life couldn't get any sweeter...

Gible licked the side of his head affectionatly. "And a rather awesome new pet, if I might add."

Before long, his silloutete vanished from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Lily's head hung. Espeon dismissed it and went back to it's lounging.
"aww man. We lost two people already?" She sighed. "Oh well, it's lunch time. let's pair everyone off so we can go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm

[[ Accepted! ]]

Debbi frowned, but nodded. "Sand Gem Town should be near here. We can find food for ourselves and our pokemon."
"Staravia!"
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"Yeah, and we might be able to find a professor to get our starter supplies from." She said. Espeon purred in agreement and Eevee's stomache grumbled feebly.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Jason

The two ended up near some building that was a little out of the way, and Jason had no idea what it was until he saw a sign. "Pokemon Lab, huh? Bet they can give me some pointers," he muttered, and opened the door, stepping into the lab. He wondered how he would get anyone's attention, or if this was even public property. He stepped back out, and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 pm

"Errrr...okay. Err...Piplup, use Tackle?" Saria said. The Piplup immediately made a ramming attack at a nearby tree, hitting it's head. "Aw, Captain, you didn't have to hit your head, you know." she said. The Piplup shook it's head and said, "Pip!" "Okay, that must mean you're okay. Good." Saria said, picking up the Piplup and hugging it. Saria realized that this wasn't a joke. "Okay, so who's my partner? And yeah, Sandgem Town sounds good to me. I need food, and Piplup here probably does, too." Saria asked. "Pip, lup lup!" Captain chirped in agreement.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm

"umm, why don't we let the pokemon choose there partners, and then that pokemon's trainer will be your partner... sooo, Espeon. Go make friends. I guess." Lily thought aloud, she put Espeon down and gave her a little nudge. Espeon strode over to piplup. Espeon pawed at the little bird curiously.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Piplup danced and hopped around the Espeon's paw, chirping in delight. "I guess Captain doesn't really care who he...she...it goes with. I think it's a she, though...I don't know how I know, but I have a feeling...are you a she, Captain?" Saria asked the bird. "Pip!" Captain replied. "Uhhhh....I'll take that as a yes. So I've got a female Captain...nice." Saria said happily.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Espeon purred and stood on it's hind legs, pawing lightly at the top of piplups head.
"I guess I'm with you Saria, I'll let Eevee hang with Empoleon for a little while." Lily chuckled, happy to see the pokemon getting along. Eevee purred happily as it rested on th bird's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm

"Must run faster! Mustrunfaster!"

Taylor dashed through the trees, running as fast as her booted feet could carry her. At her heels ran the odd little puppy that had been following her all day. Behind them, a big, angry bear was hot on their heels.

The nineteen year-old panted, striving to put as much distance between herself and the bear as possible. She kept shooting glances behind her, her blue eyes wide with fear. Unfortunately for her, the bear was rahter fast and quickly closing the distance between them.

"Houn!"

With a burst of speed, the puppy propelled itself forward into the middle of Taylor's back. A shocked yelp was all she had time for before finding herself tumbling uncerimoniously down a hill. Colors flashed through her vision; green and brown and blue blurring together into an unpleasant mash.

And, as suddenly as it started, her journey ended. "Dour!" And the puppy landed in the middle of her stomach not two seconds later.

"Oof!" Taylor coughed and raised a hand to rub the top of the puppy's head. She blink a few times, confusion working its way across her features. "You know...that really didn't hurt as much as I was expecting it to..."
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:31 pm

How many things had crash landed on him today?

A fruit...Gible...Gible...Gible...another fruit...Gible...Gible...Gible again...Gible with a fruit...and some random person whom he hadn't even seen coming. "That's because you're on my ribcage..." John groaned, his eyes half-lidded in discontent.

Gible looked up at the girl who had crashed down atop him, and promptly began to chew her out in his little langauge. "Gib! Gible Gible Gib!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 am

Well...that explained that.

She scrambled to her feet, scooping the puppy up in her arms. "Sorry!"

It was then that she took notice of the tiny creature that appeared to be chewing her out. Taylor smiled and knelt down. "What a cute little...thing..." She looked over at the boy that she had landed on moments before. "Is it yours?"

"Dour! Houn houn dour!" The puppy growled at tthe creature, his fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

Gible seemed to glow red as the puppy barked at it, and it's voice rose drastically. "Gib! Gible Gible Gible Gib Gib!"

John slowly picked himself up off the ground, dusting off his hoodie while muttering something under his breath. With a sigh, he turned around to face her. "It's fine, just look where you're going next ti...me..me..na..." He trailed off quietly blinking at the girl- no, young woman- before him.

Ditched the pre-teens...met the punk angel. John 2, Universe 0.

Snapping back to reality, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before responding. "Yeah, he's mine. His name is Gible, from what I've gathered, and I'm John. John Terran. Pleasure to met you, Miss..?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 am

Houndour narrowed its eyes and struggled in Taylor's grip. "Dour! Houn houn! Houn dour dour!"

Taylor straightened, offering John a smile. "Taylor Sherrin. You can skip all that Miss crap. Just call me Taylor."

She tipped her head to the side, looking John over. He looked kind of familiar. "Weren't you that guy that was sleeping in the back of the bus..? The one that was taking everyone to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 am

"Oh, you were on the bus? Sorry, I didn't recognize you...I pretty much slept the entire trip." John replied, smiling sheepishly at the girl. Lovely first impression on her, John. Truely outstanding. The teen recovered quickly, taking her hand and kissing one of her gloved knuckles.

"It's a pleasure to met you, Taylor." Gible climbed onto his shoulder, and glared at Houndour from above.

"Gible! Gib Gib Gible!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 am

"Nice to meet you too."

"Houn! Dour dour houn houn dour! Dour!" The puppy-like pokemon turned its anger to John now, who had gotten far too close to Taylor for its liking.

Taylor laughed a little at its barking. "What do you suppose these guys are saying? From the look of things they seem to be understanding each other." And arguing. They look like they're arguing.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 am

John raised his hands, chuckling at the dog-like creature. "I don't know, but someone is awfully protective of you." He smiled back at Taylor, only to feel Gible's weight vanish from his shoulder. "Hu-"

"Gible!" The land shark crashed straight into Houndour, angerily swatting at the dog with it's stubby arms.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 am

{Edited my profile slightly showing my character's starter, and changing the age. ^^'}

"This. Is So. Cool! My apartment doesn't allow pets, so having a puppy is sweet!" Syd exclaimed as he playfully threw a stick and watched the small puppy-like Pokemon fetch it. "Okay, now sit!"

The Pokemon barked in confusion, and tiltled it's head slightly; panting with it's pink colored tounge drooping. "C'mon, I said sit!" The teen commanded, but the dog just stood up and barked at him again, wagging it's tail.

"O-kay. We'll work on that later, uh...Poochyena! That's right...Mmm, that's kind of long. I remember you could give Pokemon nicknames. How bout 'Wulf?'"

Poochyena seemed delighted as it barked happily some more, and then tackled Syd to the ground and began licking his face wildly. "Whoa! Whoa! I get! You like the name. Now get off of me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 am

"Gah!"

She attempted to avoid the small pokemon's kamikaze dive, but was unable to prevent it from crashing into Houndour. And since Houndour was held fast in Taylor's grasp, when Gible tackled him, she was sent crashing backwards as well.

"Houn! Dour!" Houndour snarled, attempting to bite Gible.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 am

"Taylor!" John quickly scrambled to try and catch the girl, only to have himself trip as he rounded on her and land beneath the falling young woman. Bracing himself for the impact, John's breath was forced out of his lungs by the punk, and he sighed as he tried to recover from the hit. "You alright..?"

Gible stood happily atop the Houndour, grinning wide. "Gible Gib Gib!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 am

Taylor groaned, the force of Gible crashing into her having left her winded. "Yeah..I'm alright. Are you..?"

She craned her neck, looking at Houndour and Gible who was perched atop him. She sighed and let her head flop back to the ground.

"Dour!" Houndour shook Gible off, before quickly scrambling off his trainer's stomach. He ran around to her face and licked her cheek, almost as if to appologize.

The punk scrunched up her face, not quite used to the feeling of dog slobber on her face. "Nice..." She sucked in a breath, glad to have the burden of Gible and Houndour gone. She rolled off of John, quickly jumping to her feet, leaned over and offered him a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 am

[[ Alrighty, Velox. :3 ]]

Debbi smiled as she saw the Espeon play with the Piplup. She looked at the Empoleon and then at the Piplup. "Hey, Saria. Did you know your cute little Piplup will turn into this massive thing?"
Empoleon looked at his trainer with narrowed eyes.
"Your still cute, Empoleon, just bigger. You're more powerful now anyway."
"Emp." He replied.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next