New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Debbi smiled at Lily. "The one I'm holding is Empoleon. Then I have five others. I won't bore you with naming them all." She thought about what Lily had said at the end. "I had my DS with my pokemon game. And I still haven't figured out everything. I think I'm getting a chronic headache like the Psyduck."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"I have... Mew, evee, charmader, espeon, and dragonair" She thought, counting off on her hands.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 am

"No!"

The voice rang out loudly, as a hood teen came scrambling into view. His brown eyes were focused on the rapidly advancing form of his Gible, who seemed rather over-joyed with the very concept of being close to his trainer.

John raised his hands in a vain attempt to stop the creature from getting him, but the Gible crashed right through and chomped down on his forearm. "Ow! Leggo of my arm! Leggo!" Shaking the limb, he tried to dislodge the small creature, but it's grip was far too strong to be dislodged.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 am

Jason

Jason sat against a rock, arms crossed and looking forward, though at nothing in particular. At his side was a small pokemon, Abra, who seemed to be asleep. At least I get a calm little creature, he thought, though wondering why this thing was near him at all. Most of the time with it at first had been spent trying to escape it, but it kept just appearing next to him, and he had finally given up and let it follow him. There was some kind of ball he had, which could be opened, but he had no idea what he was supposed to do with it, because there was no way that thing would fit into it.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

Debbi snickered as she saw the Gible attack John's arm. "Should I go help him?" She asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm

"Why dont you send a pokemon to talk to it, im gonna let some of mine." She laughed with a shrug. She threw down two pokeballs, espeon and evee skiddered out and ran to their trainer.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"I'll use a scare tactic." Debbi replied. She threw the ball in her hand out and Empoleon came out. She then reached in her pocket and threw out another and Staravia came out with a screech.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm

"Cool." Lily said. She grabbed onto a tree branch, flipped herself into a sitting position on top of it. Espeon hopped up next to her and stretched it's silky purple tail down tso eevee could grab on, Eevee grabbed on and Espeon tugged her up onto the branch.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm

John climbed to his feet, his golden eyes watching the small creature nibble happily on his arm. "Alright...listen you little...whatever the hell you are. I am not your chew-toy. I am not your plaything. I am not..."

Gible looked at him blankly, before it leapt from his arm and tackled him to the ground. It's tongue rapidly descended on his face, smearing saliva all over the teen. "Gib!" It cried happily, as John shouted randomly to get it to stop.

"Stop licking me, you drooling monster!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Lily wheezed with laughter.
"Espeon.... Go pull Gible off him, ok?" she said between laughs. Espeon nodded quickly and hopped down. Espeon wrapped it's tail around Gible and pulled. Saying something in Pokemon speak.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Jason

"How troublesome," Jason said, hearing the yells of someone playing with their creature. He stood up and started walking away from the others, frankly he was getting annoyed with their enthusiasm for this situation. The creature that kept following him suddenly appeared, and clung to his neck, which surprised him and threw him off balance, landing on his stomach. "You are not endearing yourself to me," he muttered, and the creature seemed to still be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Staravia went over and inspected John. "Staravia!" It cried. Debbi chuckled as she saw the Gible lick attack John. Empoleon seemed not to care and chirped at the Eevee in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Gible yelped as it was pulled from it's trainer, landing on the ground with a thump. It rose quickly, and it's gaze turned angerily to the source of it's frustration.

"Gib! Gib Gible Gib Gib!" It ranted, it's small eyes watching the larger Epsilon's intently. John sat up behind his pokemon, and looked at the two as his Gible chewed the other one out.

"Well, aren't you talkitive." He chuckled, earning himself a glare from the land shark. Raising his hands defensivly, the teen stifled his laughter. "Alright! I'm keeping quiet! No need for death threats!" The screech of the bird drew his attention, and he gave it a look. "What you want, KFC?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 pm

"Woah! Jason you got an Abra?!" Lily exclaimed, hopping down, running over to him. "How cool!"
The little Eevee looked down and mewed a little. "Eevee?" the little creature purred curiously, tilting it's furry head to the side.

Espeon stared at thecreature icily as if with wisdom, "Espe." It said.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Jason

"You've gotta be kidding, this thing's called Abra," Jason asked, standing up, the creature still hanging around his neck. It still seemed to be asleep, taking no notice of the situation. Figuring she would know, he reluctantly asked, "why's it keep following me?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 am

Lily laughed. "Because he belongs to you silly." She explained.
"See the purple cat over there, that's espeon, and the little brown thing in the tree? That's eevee, they both belong to me, and In these three Pokeballs I have a Mew, a Charmander, and a Dragonair, They're pokemon and they won't leave you for as long as you both live unless you trade it to somebody. You battle pokemon and they get stronger, soon they evolve and yo keep going. If we find a pokemart around here we can get pokeballs and we can captrue some wild pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 am

Jason

"I don't remember buying or adopting anything," Jason said, not really interested in the whole system she described. That aside, the thing around his neck didn't look like it could do anything in a fight, it just slept all day, it would probably break it's arm bone if it punched anyone. "I don't think I want a part in this."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 am

"You don't have a choice." She said. "Abra won't leave you, he's yours. You don't buy him, you capture them or get them from a lab, we dont know how ors appeared, they just do. If you don't want him hanging from your neck, where's the pokeball he came out of. It should look like this." she held one out in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 am

Jason

Jason took out the ball and looked scepticly. "This thing is too small to hold anything," he said, though wondering if he could get it in here, he could just leave the ball with the others and he'd be free from having to deal with all this.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 am

"Watch." Lily took the ball, held it out in front of her.
"Return" She sid, she clicked the button on Abra's pokeball and opened it, waiting for the pokemon to return to it's pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 am

Jason

A red light shot at Abra, and he disappeared from Jason's neck and went into the ball. Jason felt his neck to make sure, and nodded. "Great trick. Well, take good care of him," he said, put his hands in his pockets, and turned around, walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

"Wait! you can't Abandon him! He's not mine!" Lily exclaimed as she ran after him.
"Abra needs you! It's like having a pet, you can't just dump it off on somebody else because you don't know much about it!" She grabbed him by the shoulder.
"He's Yours."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Jason

"You forgot about the part where I don't care," Jason said. "I don't want it, and I don't know how to take care of it, and most importantly, I don't want it. At least you seem to know what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm

"It won't listen to me! It'll only listen to you! Only YOU can take care of it. It's yours!" She shouted at him, shoving the pokeball into his hands.
"As soon as it comes out of it's pokeball it'll be looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Jason

"You are really adamant about this," Jason said, and sighed. "Fine, what can this thing do then? If it's going to follow me around, the least it can do is use it's powers for something other than stalking me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next