New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Syd ignored Jason at the moment, and stared at Wolf. The Poochyena amazingly was still conscious and twitched a little. Syd took out its Pokeball, and put the Pokemon back inside. "I wasn't trying to prove anything," the teen stated; his voice serious, and with a bit more edge than it usually had. "I was just trying to help heal a kid's dreams after you shattered them."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Jason

"And how wonderful that worked out," Jason said. "By fighting me, you lost, and accomplished nothing more than failure. And even if you had won, I still wouldn't have apologized. I don't say things I don't mean, and I never take anything back. You've wasted your time, and that kid is just going to feel worse now that he's caused you to lose too. Congratulations." He turned from him and continued to the city.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Absol grunted, stubbornly turning his own head away. Typical, Ace. He'll learn some day. Demitri glanced at him with a smirk, before looking around at Creig's question. "Um, it seems familiar. I could probably figure it out." She said, turning back to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Syd was about ready to make a comeback, but stopped himself when he realized that what he was thinking of would only make things worse. Instead, he looked down and stared at the Pokeball in his hand as Jason walked away. I'm sorry Wolf...
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 pm

"I say we keep going, but let's try not to get ambushed by anymore of those Murkrow, or anything else that wants to maul or injure us, agreed?" John cast a glance at the darkness pokemon when he mentioned it's name, but paid it no further mind. He stuffed the small ball into his pocket once more, before he made a quick survey of their sourroundings. "We were going...this way, I think."

Gible fought the urge to leap at the arrogant bird, and managed to force itself not to. It returned, grumbling, to John's side.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

((Does anybody else feel the need to just run up to Jason kick him where it hurts? I do. XD))

"Hey is that sandgem town?!" Lily asked excitedly, standing on her toes and looking over a small hill.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Debbi walked through town looking for a Pokecenter or something. What she did find though was that the color of the road in Sandgem town was a dull brown.
"Staravia! Star! Star! Avia!" Her bird seemed to be ranting. She then heard multiple cuss words.
She picked herself up off the ground. "What did your mom teach you when you were little?" She looked over at the middle aged man and saw Staravia pecking his head. "Staravia. Cut it out." She looked glum about it, but pulled away. "What might be your hurry?"
"I'm sorry, but I must find a professor!" The look on his face screamed panic.
"Where's the fire."
He stumbled and pulled out his pokedex. He accessed some saved information. "This is the 'fire' if you wish to call it that."
Debbi's eyes widened. "I see."

[[ Okay for real this time the picture should be up today. ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 pm

((Thanks. I tried partially basing him off of Paul from the new seasons of pokemon, which actually made it worth watching at times, and partially off the fact I thought that playing a jerk in this would be more fun than anywhere else.))

Jason

After a short walk, Jason found himself in a city, called Jubilife. "Who thought of the name for this place," he wondered, before spotting a pokecenter. Remembering what he had been told about that, he headed in there, and walked up to the counter, ignoring everyone else there. "Welcome to the Jubilife pokecenter, I'm Nurse Joy, how can I help you," a red-haired woman asked him.

Taking in her bizarre appearance, he nodded. "I heard this was the place that heals pokemon," he said. "You must be a new trainer. Yes, you can heal your pokemon here." "Ok, but I don't have money," Jason started, but was cut off. "We don't charge to heal pokemon, silly. Just give them to me and I'll begin the healing process." Jason handed over his two balls and said, "my Kadabra was hurt pretty badly." "Don't worry, we'll have your pokemon out quickly. Until then, you're welcome to stay here and socialize with the other trainers, use the phone, or have lunch," the Nurse said, and walked away with his two pokemon.

Looking around, Jason realized he was pretty hungry, and went to the place that offered human food and got some lunch.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Lily ran over to Debbi.
"What's up? Any professors around here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:41 pm

((Hey, ZCF, were you okay with my last post or not? You know, the Espeon thing? We kinda need to know...))

"Woo! Sandgem Town! Time for food, right, Captain?" Saria said to her Piplup. "Pip!" Piplup chirped. "And to get my Pokedex. I need to fill it with Legendaries." Saria added. Stopping by Lily and Debbi, Saria just waited, he stomach grumbling, but she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 pm

((Yeah it's fine))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Samuel noted the other trainers in the center, but he choose to ignore them. Some seemed new to the whole idea although all of them were older than he was.

"Idiots. You can't just do something without knowing anything about it. I know everything of course, or well almost everything."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm

[[ Sorry for the low quality picture. It was the best I could do. ]]
We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 Eukamai_edited-1

Debbi handed Lily the pokedex. "Take a look at that. Think it's the new pokemon we're suppose to find?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:10 pm

"What do you mean 'we're supposed to find?' I didn't know we were supposed to find anything. but, that's definitely not a pokemon I recognize." Lily told her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 pm

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Taylor closed the pokedex and returned it to the bag. She then eyed Murkrow's pokeball, along with the dark bird. "You can stay out for now...Seems inhumane to cram you guys into such tight spaces."

"Murkrow." The bird jumped up and with a quick flap of its wings settled on the punk's shoulder.

She stuck the pokeball back in the bag and glanced down at Houndour, who was still snarling at Murkrow. "Come on, you can't hate him forever. He's part of this merry band now, so no attacking him."

"Houn..." Houndour grumbled, but listened. He nudged her leg with his head.

Taylor looked over to John. "Shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Saria looked over Lily's shoulder at the pokedex. "Wow, cool. A pokemon we don't even recognize...I bet it's awesome. I want to catch it!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm

"You know, the Uxie told us we have to defeat the new pokemon and ... ya..." Even though Debbi was not Italian most thought she was because she always talked with her hands.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Saria frowned. "Defeat it? I wanna catch it....but if you say so..." she said. Not catching an apparently rare pokemon was a big letdown, but Saria was known for doing what others said to do.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 pm

{Some "Payback" (>D That's a pun from the future!!!) will happen eventually, and some physical violence might happen too.>)}

Syd just stood there for a few minutes, thinking what happened. That guy pushed Kadabra pretty hard too, but...Wolf is hurt so badly now, and it's all my fault... "Hey!" a voice suddenly called out from a distance, and Syd turned to see it was that kid from earlier. Syd sighed as the kid ran up to him. "Hey..."

"I finally caught up to you! Man, you teleported away so fast. I wanted to give you something before you--hey, there was a Pokemon battle here. Did you already battle that guy?" the kid asked.

"Yeah...but, I lost. I mean, I did beat the Kadabra, and Wolf didn't faint, but...he got hurt really bad. I'm sorry I couldn't beat him for you..." Syd held up the Pokeball in his hand slighty. He had a hard time explaining to the boy what had happened.

"Hey, it's okay. Your words already helped me, and I'm gonna train harder and not give up! Now cheer up! Or I won't give you this awesome gift that I was gonna give you." The kid taunted, waving a small, strange box at Syd. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Jason

He sat at the table, holding a burger in his left hand, sporadicly taking bites of it as he stared into space. Jason contemplated the possibilities he had here in this world were the most powerful were those who had the best subordinates. If he wanted to, Jason might even be able to rule it. No, that's stupid, why would I want to rule anything? That's just putting resposibility on me, when living a solitary life is much easier, he thought. He could steal whatever he wanted, though, do whatever he wanted.

His train of thought stopped when he bit his finger, and cursed quietly before looking down, he had finished his burger. He took a sip of his soda, and threw away his stuff. "Might as well go check on those two," he muttered, and walked to the counter where Nurse Joy was. "Oh hello again," Nurse Joy said. "So how are Kadabra and Ralts," Jason asked. "Your Kadabra will need more time to heal, but your Ralts is fine now. I can return her now if you'd like," she offered. "Sure," Jason said, and recieved his Ralts back. "Why don't you check back in an hour or two, your Kadabra should be fine by then," the Nurse said.

Jason nodded and walked away, looking around. What was there to do here now that he had eaten? No one looked interesting, all the same kind of enthusiasts for these creatures that bordered on obsession. Was there no one else that shared his way of thinking, that could see the pratical side of things and the realism? If there was, there wouldn't be as many naive people and idiots, and frankly I don't know which I despise more, he answered himself.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Lily nodded.
"Ok but can we get some friendly's or TGI Fridays first, Im dying for some chicken fingers." She asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:49 pm

"Errr...do they even have TGI Friday's or Friendly's in Sinnoh? They never covered what the humans ate in the games....they might have sushi and stuff....you know, since the games were made in Japan? Either way, I like sushi...mmmmm...." Saria said, her stomach rumbling even more.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm

"I'm really not that sure what they have here." Debbi hands the man his pokedex back and he scurries off. "They only really focused on what the pokemon eat."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ok well I need chicken, and if i cant get chicken, im going to starve to death." Lily exaggerated.

((May I advertise my new fandom RP here? Im not getting and applications XD))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Jason

As Jason stood, he heard a commotion, someone yelling and fast paced footsteps, and as he turned to the source, someone crashed into him, knocking him onto the floor and landing on top of him. He grunted as they landed, and when he could see, he saw the face of a girl around his age, with spikey blue hair. Blue hair? ...Well, not the oddest hairstyle I've seen, but for it to look natural... his thoughts trailed off as he stared.

The girl seemed to eventually realize that she had landed on the person she had crashed into and quickly sat up, getting off him. "Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to crash into you, are you ok?" From my first impression I gather that this girl is way too peppy for my taste, Jason thought. "I'm fine, I think," he said, his voice slow and controlled compared to her quick and upset one. For once, he really didn't feel like being sarcastic or rude, maybe it was because she wasn't an annoying kid or some idiot bent on being a vigilante or a group of know-it-all punks, but there was something about her he found... amusing.

"Well that's good. I was just on my way to check in my pokemon, they got hurt pretty badly in a battle," the girl said. "That can happen, mine is in a similar situation," he replied. They stood up, and Jason walked her to the counter, where she checked in her pokemon. "Oh yeah, I'm Giselle," she said, holding out her hand. "Jason," he replied, grabbing her hand, breifly shook it, and let go.

"So I guess we're both waiting for our pokemon to heal, do you want to do something," she asked. Quite forward, she may provide me some distraction from everything, and she's somewhat charming... I suppose it won't kill me to accompany her for awhile, it's not as if I have anything better to do while Kadabra heals, he mused. "Sure, that sounds nice," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next