New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

(Ok)

The play began again. It opened with the Gaang jumping onto Appa. !Toph looked like she was trying to give !Appa a hug.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Teo grinned at Aang and laughed, "Told ya Toph/Appa was canon."
Aang rolled his eyes, "Fine..." He handed the boy in the wheelchair a couple copper pieces.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 pm

The scene of the escape was pretty weird. !Katara was sobbing over !Aang's seemingly lifeless body. Her tears (?) ended up bringing !Aang back to life.

"I never knew Katara's tears had so much power," Jet joked. "Maybe they worked on me too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Katara rolled her eyes in annoyance as she saw her tears heal Aang, but of course it was better then the Fire Nation ever finding out about the spirit oasis and how powerful the water was. "I suppose this means I wont have to heal anyone anymore, I'll just cry on your injuries next time."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm

The next part of the play was mainly about Azula and Zuko taking over the Earth Kingdom and then returning home. It was pretty boring since the play wasn't really making fun of Azula too much. Some random guy was giving some speech.

Suddenly the stage went dark and Ba Sing Se came on. Jin and what appeared to be Suki were onstage.

Jet and Haru smiled, knowing what might be coming next.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Suki looked at the current scene, a sudden dread filling her. Oh no, they wouldn't....yes, they would. But they couldn't have known this! It was impossible. And yet...

"Guys, I ah think we should leave now." Suki piped up. Jin looked like she agreed.

Meanwhile, !Jin and !Suki had begun to talk. The latter appeared to be drunk, and wore clothes that actually made her look like a man.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 pm

"Nah, this is actually a good part!" Aang said, at the risk of alienating Suki.
Teo nodded with a grin, "It's hott."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

"How is it hot? They're just ins-...oh." Sokka let the sentence drift off as he looked closely at the scene onstage. "Suki, why are they showing you and Jin....why?!" Sokka asked as his voice cracked.

Zuko covered On Ji's eyes and Katara smiled slightly as she looked down at the stage as she tried to figure out why Aang would like this scene.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

"Oh Kyoshi...please make it stop..." Suki groaned, burying her face in her hands.

"Someone kill me now..." Jin moaned. Her face, as was Suki's, was very red as the scene progressed.

"Are you a prostitue?" !Jin asked after a drunk !Suki had been hitting on her for awhile.

"Ssssure, let's go with that." !Suki slured. The cloak she had been wearing parted, revealing her female peasant clothes.

"Hey, you're a woman!" !Jin exclaimed. After a moment she continued, "I've been dumped by an emo kid with an inferiority complex. At this point I don't care. Take me!"

!Jin jumped !Suki. The lights dimmed as the scene ended.

"Oh Gaia..." Suki repeated, still hiding her face. Jin looked like she wanted to be dead.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Aang's jaw had dropped at the scenes conclusion. He heard a bunch of people cheering and several men lizard-wolf-whistling. He tried his best not to laugh.

Teo, meanwhile, was laughing without any regard to the fact that both Suki and Jin were nearby. He found it absolutely hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 pm

"Suki please tell me that this didn't happen..." Sokka asked nervously as he looked at his girlfriend, possibly ex for all he knew.
-/-\-
Mai looked even paler then usual as she realized that the writer of the play somehow knew about the intimate encounters of everyone here. "They're most likely making them as unflattering and dramatic as possible but still...." The knife thrower realized as her mind went back to meeting the author of the play, and how he had first seen her and Sokka.

Mai glanced towards Zuko for a second before she bit her lip and stayed calm. "This isn't nearly as entertaining as I thought it would be, maybe we should just go now." She stated her opinion as though she really didn't care.
-/-\-
"So Aang, are you enjoying yourself?" Katara asked as she felt slightly jealous but mostly worried that Aang had become a pervert while she had been gone.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm

"Umm.... Not exactly," Aang confessed, "I don't like how I'm portrayed and, though I think it's a little funny to see Suki and Jin like this, I know that didn't really happen. Maybe we should go."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"No, of course not Sokka! That never happened. I was drunk, but it led to nothing else. We just...kissed." Suki protested, her face still very red. She neglected to tell Sokka another fact, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Jin looked like she was recovering some, but was still very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 am

Katara was about to agree when she looked towards On Ji, who still seemed to be enjoying herself even if everyone else hated it. "No we've already payed to be here, we're staying." Katara decided aloud before hearing Zuko sigh in agreement.

"Besides we have a message to deliver to the Playwright, he's part of the Old White Lotus we found out a few towns back." Sokka informed everyone before giving a weak smile to Suki. "Besides, I know that they're lying." He added before giving Suki a quick peck on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

On Ji was a bit upset when Zuko covered her eyes, but she didn't fight him. When the scene was over she looked at everyone to see what had happened. Most were either upset or red in the face.

Both Haru and Jet were bent over in laughter.

"God I am never going to look at you two the same," Jet told the girls. "That was just...wrong and funny."

Toph had a smirk on her face. Although she couldn't see it, she still found it amusing.

"What's next?"

The curtians open again. !Aang had vanish and !Katara was sobbing very dramaticly. !Sokka and !Toph discuss plans to flee the North Pole to "Get away from the crybaby."

"God they're showing our failure in attacking."

But before they attacked, !Azula was crowned Fire Lord.

"I'd like to thank everyone I had to kill to get here," she said. !Zuko and !Iroh were already gone. !Mai too.

Haru looked at the scene. "So it's showing how we all separated now. At least we get to see what happened to us all."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 pm

((I'd think Zuko would be offended by the 'emo with an inferiority complex' comment.))

Suki was glad that the play was moving on to another part. The less time they spent on her and Jin, the better....oh Kyoshi, what if they knew what had happened to her with Aang at the Northern Air Temple?! Oh no, Katara wasn't going to like that. Sokka would kill Aang if that was revealed...

Jin herself felt better once the scene moved forward. She just hoped they wouldn't interact too much in the play. She couldn't take any more of the boy's laughter or another scene if that continued.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm

It started with !Aang heading from Kyoshi Island with !Suki to an Air Temple. They didn't say which one though. !Teo allowed them to stay and began hitting on !Suki.

Jet raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you really hit on her?"

(You guys are free to make scenes too.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:30 pm

(Oh, cool.)
Teo shook his head, "Nah. She's too old for me. This is completely inaccurate."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm

"Really? You seemed to be acting like a complete fool over her and Jin's actresses earlier." Mai replied to Teo's attack on the plays characterization of himself. She was beginning to feel bored and frustrated, so she didn't mind blowing off some steam by annoying the people around her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm

"Really then who is your type," Haru asked Teo. He watched as his character started trailing after !Toph. Others followed them too, but it seemed that the audience cared more about the "main characters".
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 pm

"I don't know. Maybe someone my own age," Teo said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

The characters left the stage before a rather beautiful painting moved across the backround. !Katara could be seen weeping on a boat that quickly moved across the stage as the scene changed again.

"Now you have to admit that the affects are pre" Sokka was pointing out before Katara shushed him.

!Zuko, !On Ji, !Ursa, and !Piandao could be seen traveling in a boat. !Zuko's hair was now at a ridiculous length as the young man brushed it and could be heard mumbling about honor. !Ursa could be seen brushing !On Ji's hair as she told the young girl that !On Ji had always been her favorite child. "Much better then that ambitious monster back in the Fire Nation." She repeated again as !On Ji giggled happily.

Zuko rolled his eyes as he looked away from the stage, obviously disgusted with the whole thing by now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

On Ji smiled. She didn't mind her character at all. And she loved seeing her mother (even if it wasn't her real mother) dote on her.

As the scene ended with them in the North Pole, !Toph and her crew came onto the screen. She was in Ba Sing Se and was loosing.

"Well at least it's accurate," Haru mumbled. !Jet, !Smellerbee and !Longshot seemed to have appeared out of no where to join !Toph and !Haru.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 pm

((Say, whatever happened to Smellerbee?))

Suki watched the current Act with some interest. She had no what had happened in Ba Sing Se, and while the play distorted events, there had to be some truth in it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 pm

(The person playing her stopped. Same with Song. And I was hoping for some Smellersong....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next