New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Mai/Sokka

Mai slowly turned around and leaned against a tree sitting behind her. She had set up this wonderful moment, there was no way she was going to miss reaping the benefits of it all.

Sokka's lips were closed tightly, his hands were clenched tightly, and his face? A bright red blush. "Teo....I didn't mean-"

"Oh come on Sokka, we all know that's a lie." Mai cut him off.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Suki

Suki raised an eyebrow at Sokka and waited for him to explain this. Well, he had certainly dug himself into a deep hole now. She just hoped he wouldn't keep digging, and try to say something that wouldn't even sound worse than before.

"I'm...sure Sokka didn't mean what he was saying, Teo." Suki said in defense of her former boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"Then what did he mean?" he asked, an edge in his voice as he crossed his arms and continued glaring at Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Sokka/Mai

"I just meant.... It was stupid ok. Doesn't matter what I meant." Sokka stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30