New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Jin

"You ignored me when I asked you a question earlier." Jin huffed, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry," Jet said, feeling kind of bad. "What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Jin

"When do you think we can continue my sword training?" Jin asked again, trying to be calmer. "I really want to restart it soon."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:05 pm

"Probably the next time we set up camp," Jet told her. "The trees could be good dummies for you to practice on."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 am

Jin

"That sounds good to me." Jin said.

((So....something exciting or embarrassing must happen now with Sokka, Mai, Suki, and their group. Any ideas? By the way, do you think I could play the Sun Warriors or whatever they were called since I have no one else at the moment in Aang's Gaang to use?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

(Sounds good to me. Maybe they could accidentally stumble upon the village Jet tried to flood?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:40 pm

((....Wasn't it destroyed, if memory serves correct? No one died, but I think Jet succeeded in destroying it.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:41 pm

(It could have been rebuilt. The people are still alive, after all.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm

((True. But I see two problems with that, possibly. One, there'd probably be Fire Nation presence in the new village. Two, if they found out Jet destroyed their original village, they'd want to kill him.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:17 pm

(I suppose that's true.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:20 pm

(Who doesn't want to kill Jet? Besides me and Haru. And yesh Magus you can play the Sun Warriors)

Toph sensed an up coming trap, but she wondered if she should say something. Knowing that Aang and Zuko would probably yell at her she decided to avoid such trouble.

"Hey guys I would watch where your walking. One of the panels on the ground opens the ground to a pit full of sharp pointy things."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm

"Where?" Aang asked as he stepped on the said panel, almost plummeting down into the pit but managing to grip the top of the chasm. He grinned sheepishly as he pulled himself up.

"Well, that was close," he commented.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:58 pm

"Hey Twinkletoes mind not killing yourself," Toph said, bending her way over the chasm. "I don't feel like searching for the next you and then waiting years for it to grow up."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:25 am

((Perhaps they can run into the Hippies from the Cave of Two Lovers episode? That ought to lead into some interesting situations.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:58 pm

(That does sound like it would be interesting. *starts humming Secret Tunnel* And die!)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:09 pm

"Yeah, I know," Aang joked, standing up and sticking his tongue at Toph, "You're not the motherly type."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:29 pm

((Especially if the hippies bring cactus juice! It's the quinchiest! Or however it's spelled.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

"That's Katara's job," Toph stated. "Mine is to kick butt."

(I think it's quenchiest.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

(Yep.)

"Yeah, she's great isn't she?" Aang asked her with a grin. He looked around, wanting to make sure he didn't fall into another trap, "Sense anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Sokka

"Come on guys, you don't want to lag behind!" Sokka shouted to Jet and Jin after he noticed they had stopped to talk. Even if the water tribe boy was sure where he was going, it was better to be lost together then lost alone.
-------------------------
Zuko

"I think the area is safe for now." Zuko said as he continued to walk on.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Jet started to walk again, not wanting to get left behind. He could survive alone, but he didn't particularly want to be alone.

"Sorry," he said.
----------
"Zuko's right. I don't feel anything. I'll yell loudly if I do."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm

"Good," Aang said brightly before looking at the large structure in the horizon. It seemed to be in better condition than the rest of the ruins. He grinned and pointed at it, "Let's go there. It looks like a temple! It should have some clues about firebending."

"Calm down, Sokka. There's no rush," Teo commented as he rolled after Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Sokka/Mai

"Oh yeah Teo, of course you'd say that." Sokka said insensitively as he galred at the boy.

Mai smirked for a second as she heard what the Water Tribe boy had said, knowing she could use to embarrass him. It's not that she was mad at Sokka or anything. But it was funny to see him mad, kind of cute, really. "And what do you mean by that Sokka? The kids been keeping up well so far." Mai stated as she walked ahead of Sokka.

"What!? I just mean...with the chair and-" Sokka started to say before finally realizing what was going on. But it was too late. The Water Tribe Warrior's face was red, Teo and everyone else had heard what Sokka had said, and Mai was walking ahead with a smirk on her face.
-----------------------------------
Zuko

"Just because it's safe doesn't mean we should just run in. Use your head." Zuko stated as he followed Aang.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Teo felt his eyes narrow as he glared at Sokka. He crossed his arms, stopping in his tracks, literally. He spoke coolly, "What did you just say, Sokka?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

On Ji, who was walking next to Teo, almost tripped over his wheelchair when he stopped. She regain her composure and stood silent. She thought what Sokka had said was uncalled for.

"Wow Sokka and I thought I always had my foot in my mouth," Jet said, shaking his head.
-----------
Toph examined the building. She could feel something inside but she couldn't tell what.

"How do we get in? I could bend the door down."

(PDT? Please!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next