New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 pm

"Just be careful. Who knows what is around here," Toph cautioned. She would be able to feel most of it, but the others wouldn't and who knows how fast she might be able to warn them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

"Like what? Booby traps?" Aang asked as he looked around suspiciously. He grinned and asked, "So, where would they keep the firebending stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Suki, Jin

"I guess that sounds good. A shame we don't have a faster means of transportation." Suki mused.

"Hey Jet?" Jin asked, coming over to him.

Azula

"You two leave at noon. Pack your things, and be ready to meet the bounty hunter. You shall be taking a platoon of elite firebenders with you as well, for back-up. Now, go prepare." Azula dismissed with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Zuko/Katara

"I don't know...probably in the Temple....."Zuko guessed aloud as he continued to scan the ruins around them. "Katara, you should stay here with the bison in case something goes wrong." Zuko stated.
------------------------------------
Sokka/Mai

"Yeah.... a Horse monkey would be nice about now." Sokka agreed as he tossed away Katara's note.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"Um, Zuko..." Aang began, knowing what Katara was like when you tried to protect her by keeping her away from the action. Things got... explosive.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Katara/Zuko

A vein in Katara's forehead popped as she heard Zuko condescend to her. "Excuse me!? I'm a better fighter then you Zuko, especially now! Why don't you stay here with Appa?" She shouted at Zuko after jumping off of Appa.

"I know that you're a good fighter. I just wanted you to stay here because we'll get in trouble with the traps and it would be better if someone stayed behind!" Zuko badly explained as he shouted back.

"Oh, so now you think I'll set off traps and get us all killed?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

"Um, Katara, I think he means that it'd be good for someone to rescue us if we set off the traps and, well, you're better at flying Appa than Toph," Aang said, trying to save Zuko while trying not to make her angry at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Zuko/Katara

"Yes, that's what I meant." Zuko agreed with Aang.

"....Fine. I'll wait with Appa." Katara replied after standing quietly for a few seconds, though she was obviously mad as she sighed in anger.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Toph tapped her foot impatiently.

"Well now that we are done with Sugar Queen's ego, can we get going?"
------------
"Yes Jin," Jet said, wondering what the girl wanted.

"Well walking will be good for us until we can find something," On Ji said brightly, trying to keep the group's morale uo.

(OMG On Ji is becoming a mini-Katara. Soon we'll begin debating whether Zukon Ji or On Jaang is canon XP)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Suki, Jin

"When do you think we can resume my sword training?" Jin asked curiously.

"Well, I guess we'll have to walk for now. Nothing that we can really do about it." Suki said, giving a sigh.

"We all ready to head out?" she asked the group, surveying them all.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Mai/Sokka

Mai sighed loudly in reply as she picked up one of the bags.

"Great!" Sokka shouted before clapping his hands together. "Lets go then."
-------------------------------
Katara/Zuko

Katara clenched her fists at Toph's comments before grabbing one of the water containers from Appa's saddle and throwing it right at Toph's face, knowing the girl wouldn't be able to sense it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Suki

"First thing, though. Do we have any idea were we're suppose to head? I don't have a compass with me, and we don't have a map. It wouldn't be good for us to get lost in the woods." Suki pointed out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Toph, soaked, got pissed. She pounded the ground, causing it to sink beneath Katara, up to her knees.

"Sorry Sugar Queen, but it looks like you're stuck here now."
----------------
"I don't know these woods, but I do know how to survive in them if needed."

"Jet we're not going to get so lost we have to become tree people," Haru said. "Though we could try using nature to help us a little."

"Hey there is nothing wrong with tree people."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 pm

"Guys, calm down! We don't know how dangerous these ruins might be," Aang, ever the peacemaker, stated, raising his hands, "We can't fight among ourselves now."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Sokka/Mai

"There are so many things wrong with tree people." Mai commented.
------------------------------
Katara/Zuko

Zuko couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he saw Katara rant at Toph.

"...you are so immature, I can't believe..." she continued on.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Jet shot Mai a glare.

"Hey! At least I don't burn down forests."

"But didn't you destory a dam that took out an entire village," Haru asked.

"......."

On Ji giggled. "Well as long as we don't get lost I'm sure we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Sokka/Mai

"Wow. You tried to take the moral high ground even though you almost killed an entire village of people." Mai stated without emotions.

"Guys! We don't have time for this, now lets just get going." Sokka interrupted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Toph let Katara go, but she still was scowling. She just wanted to get going.

"Fine. I'm sorry."
---------------
Jet opened his mouth to say more to Mai, but Haru placed a hand over his mouth.

"Let's just go before someone kills someone," he stated.

"Fine, whatever," Jet mutter after Haru pulled his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Katara/Zuko

Zuko nodded in agreement before he started walking away from Appa and Katara, towards the Temple.

Katara rubbed her legs, finding them to be a bit tingly from the lack of circulation. "Aang, good luck." She made sure to tell the Airbender.
-------------------------------------
Mai/Sokka

Mai shrugged in reply to Haru before standing up.

"Good idea...we'll go that way." Sokka decided before he began walking out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Toph walked beside Zuko, trying to get a feel of the Temple. She could "see" a lot of different things, some probably not noticable by normal sight unless you were paying attention.
--------------
On Ji looked at Teo. "Does he know where he's going," she asked.

Haru and Jet followed Sokka, though they were unsure of Sokka like On Ji. But as long as they got out of here, it didn't matter how.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Jin

Jin let out a low growl after Jet continued to ignore her question. Finally, not being able to take it any longer (and needing some realize for her frustration) she smacked Jet on the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"I don't know. Probably not, no," Teo told her with a shrug. He grinned a bit sadly, "He reminds me of my dad that way."

"Thanks Katara," Aang said brightly, relieved that Katara and Toph seemed to have calmed down a bit. As he walked over behind Zuko, he continued, "I'm sure we'll find something! We always do!"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm

((Uh, AI, I think you mean Teo. Not Sokka.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:20 pm

(Oh, sorry. Just tired tonight.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm

"Ow," Jet yelled, rubbing the back of his head. "What was that for Jin?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next