New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)

Go down 
+2
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Faith had never forgave herself for what happened that night between the Unwanted and the Haters. How she lost both Peace and Alice. So on the tenth year anniversary she makes a wish. She wishes that everyone could get a second chance. Her wish is granted, but not in the way she wanted.

Everyone who was there with Faith have found themselves back at Sylan, but when they are unsure of. Things get weirder. Thomas is the leader of the Unwanted, who seem to be a little less organize than they were. Alice and Jason are leading members of a third lesser group called Useless. Members of the original Unwanted are still there. Fuegar is the leader of the Haters with Peace loyally at his side. And the strangest thing is that no one knows who Ty Lu is…that is until she shows up as a new student, later vowing to bring the school together. And the only ones who know that something is wrong are those who were there when the wish was made. Can they use this chance to rewrite history or will it end the same-In death?

Ok some things I would like to mention. First off all original members of the Unwanted are up for grabs excluding Ty Lu(she’s mine). Also, although I hate to make my character the major person in an rpg(I feel selfish), it’s because of Ty Lu that the school is this was, added to the fact that the time zone is messed up. The characters from The Unwanted are the same age as they were in the rpg. My OCs from ‘So I’m a monster…’ are the ages they would be when Ty Lu left. I’ll give you the information on them later and the list of who joined the Unwanted when. First I’ll explain the three groups.

The Unwanted-They are still basically the same. If your character was in the Unwanted or was not in the original five members, then they are still in the Unwanted. New characters are welcome too. It is ruled by Thomas now and is less organized and unsure of their purpose. They also don’t have the Unwanted sign and are all non-humans.

The Haters-They are still basically the same when Jason was leader, only it’s Fuegar who is the leader. If your character was in the Haters in the previous rpg they are in it now. Any new human characters are welcome. The Haters don’t allow non-human members, so Fuegar is the only one who isn’t human. They still want to rid the school of non-humans.

Useless-So any characters left are here. It’s made up of the story Unwanted and including anyone from the top five original members who may have been in the rpg(like Alice). They are similar to the Unwanted, but are lesser known and smaller. They also carry the Unwanted sign and are both humans and non-humans. Jason is a member of it too.

I know this may be confusing, but I’ll explain more. Ok here is the list of the members in order of when I think they joined. If you have any problem with this, just tell me.

Creator-Ty Lu
First-Kenny
Second-Alice
Third-Michael
Fourth-Raven
Fifth-Annette
Sixth/Seventh-Wes/Rui(they joined at the same time)
Eighth-Tobi
Ninth-Dorjee
Tenth-Fuegar
Eleventh-Thomas
Twelfth-Elizabeth
Thirteenth-Rachel

So Alice and Fuegar are the only rpg characters who aren’t in the Unwanted in this. Now onto rules and the like. Also I want to state that I was going to wait until I finished my story, but decided what the hey and made it. XD

Rules
1. If you want one of the story characters, please pm me for their power(s), description and basic past. This is only to make sure that they are somewhat similar to their story counter-parts.
2. No god-modding please.
3. Keep all cursing to a minimum.
4. But “This is wrong” in your first post to show you read the rules.
5. Four characters per person. You don’t have to have all your old characters, but it would be nice.
6. You do not have to have rpged in the original one or read my story to join. Any new characters are welcome.
7. Remember any surviving members would have probably been at the anniversary, so they will remember the “real” past and know something is wrong.
8. Please be literate. It’s not too hard to write at least a paragraph with little to no mistakes, but I know no one is
perfect.
9. Really put “Ty Lason is canon” to show you have read all the rules.
10. That reminds me. Any previous relationships will mostly there. Like Faith liking Fuegar or Ty Lu liking Jason or the friendship between Alice and Tobi can kind of be there. It’s up to you if you want to keep the same relationships.
11. History has been changed. When writing your character sheets, in history put This is where history changes when what happened changes. You can use my character sheets to help understand what I mean.
12. New rule. If you don't want to join or if the person with a character from the Unwanted if not on here, that character will become a NPC or if you really want taken over by another person.

Things You Need To Know!
*The uniforms are guys-dark green pants, dark orange vest, dark green short sleeve shirt, and dark green jacket(optional mostly)
girls-light orange skirt, light green vest, light orange short sleeve shirt, and dark orange jacket(optional mostly)
*Shoes, socks, braclets, bowties, or anything that is footwear or an accessory can be whatever
*The girl's dorm is near the lake, the guy's near the school and lounge
*The compound is a day away from the nearest town
*The Unwanted sign is a black heart with one silver arrow and one gold arrow through it and the symbol is also hidden on their body.
*The area is large. It has a small lake and is surrounded by woods

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Age(12-18):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Unwanted, Useless, Hater:
Power:
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Alice
Age(12-18): 16
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/twin%20anime/JoySakura/Twin%20Girls/animetwin17.jpg?o=158 (her fairie wings are like dragonfly’s wings)
Personality: Alice is a simple kind of girl. She is outgoing and loves to have fun. She cares about her friends and hates anyone who would harm them. She has trouble accepting lost and gets upset easily. Still she works hard for her goals and takes things seriously.
History: She grew up as a half fairie and for that her mother kept her away from regular humans. Alice was upset because she wanted to go a normal school and she did one day, so her mother decided to send her to Sylan's school, saying that if she wants to go to a normal school, she would go here since she was being bad and other creatures go there too. This is where history changes. Instead of Ty Lu finding out her secret, Jason did. Together they got a small group of other non-humans and humans and decided to make a group called the Useless. They all marked themselves to show their commitment. Although the Unwanted was already formed, they wanted to dedicate to showing that non-humans and humans should live together peacefully.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Useless
Power: Flight, talks with nature/animals, make things grow, enchant an object for about two minutes
Other: She's half human/half fairie and the symbol is on her stomach.

Name: Faith Ackley
Age(12-18): 14
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/twin%20anime/JoySakura/Twin%20Girls/animetwin17.jpg?o=158 (Right one)
Personality: She is quiet and calm, unlike her older twin, Peace. She loves to read and hates to get into fights. Can be stubborn and looks up to her outgoing sister. Clumsy and gets embarrassed easily.
History: She and her sister were always there for eachother, though Faith had less friends and always looked up to Faith. She has an "almost boyfriend" as her sister calls it. She likes a guy and he like her, but they aren't going out. When her and her sister got into a fight about a boy, that Faith
was only try to interview, they ended up packing and heading to Sylan Boarding School for Trouble Kids. This is where history changes. She remains as one of the ignorant humans in the school, but has plans to join the Useless to get back at her sister, who she knows is a Hater.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: N/A for now
Powers: N/A
Other: Wears a black bow around her neck

Name: Peace Ackley
Age(12-18): 14
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/twin%20anime/JoySakura/Twin%20Girls/animetwin17.jpg?o=158 (Left one)
Personality: She is the opposite of her twin. She outgoing and very social. Has a lot of friends and had many boyfriends. Peace is almost always smiling or laughing. She loves to enjoy life, but when she hears of the Unwanted/Useless she tends to be rude and snide when talking about them.
History: Always the hyper one, she was still close to her sister. Peace watches out for Faith and tries to help her be more confident. When she thinks her sister is moving in on a guy she likes, they get into a fight and end up going to Sylan's school. This is where history changes. Faith ends up getting into a fight with a Hater, who takes her to Fuegar. She ends up pleading herself to serving him and the Haters purpose and acts as sort of his right hand/spy.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Hater
Powers: N/A
Other: Wear a silver chain around her neck and has a gun

Name: Ty Lu
Age(12-18): 18
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=Adrian2.jpg
Personality: Ty Lu is hyper at times and usually speaks her mind. She hates fighting and tries to avoid conflict, but can’t ignore it when people are in need. Reckless and determined in a fight. Ty Lu also has anger issues too.
History: Ty Lu was born as a mermaid, but she got lost during a storm. She grew up on the streets, until she was adopted by a family. In her first year of middle school, Ty Lu learned she could control water, especially when she gets angry. Throughout her young life, she found out her powers. When she met Kenny, she didn’t like him. He finally took her to meet the princess of her mermaid kingdom and the two became close. This is where history changes. Instead of Kenny moving away in
eighth grade, he remained for two more years. In tenth he left after causing a huge fight in school. Ty Lu missed him, but she kept on focusing on developing her powers. She lost her temper recently and is now being sent to Sylan.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: N/A for now
Power: Control water, breathe underwater(even when not in mermaid form), talk to sea creatures, purify water, hypnosis people with her singing
Other: Already bears the Unwanted sign on her forehead.

In honor of Fire Lord's return I have decided to bring this rpg back to life. And remember everyone. Ty Lason is canon. XP
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am

(I was thinking more of moving this RP out of the graveyard and just starting it where we left off, but a fresh start can also be nice.)

Username: Casey Jewels

Name: Thomas

Age(12-18): 13

Appearance: He has shaggy blonde hair that falls to the base of
his neck. His left eye is a deep blue, while the right eye is
a golden yellow. He wears a dark red sash around his forehead,
which hides his right eye from view (he claims that he is
blind in that eye). Because he was born with the Unwanted
sign, he still retains the sign on the eyelid of his right
eye. He also has dragon wings with deep blue scales, and his
nails can grow into claws. He wears the standard boy uniform
of dark green pants, a dark green shirt with short sleeves, a
dark orange vest, and a dark green jacket that is several
sizes too large (to hide his wings). On his feet he wears army
boots.

Personality: Thomas is anti-social and doesn’t talk much.
However, unlike the first time, this isn’t so much for lack of
confidence. He knows that something is wrong—both in him and
with something else—so it’s made him edgy and wary of
everyone. He seems to ignore the world around him and doesn’t
seem to quite ever be… there, but this is because of his being
trapped between two different worlds (see history). Also, he’s
smart to the point that school bores him, especially since
he’s retained the knowledge he gained at college.

History: Abandoned at the doorstep of an orphanage when he was
a month home, he has never lived in one home for longer than a
year. Everyone he's lived with has said that he's difficult to
get along with and he seems to think that he's above all the
rules. Then, right after he had been transferred to yet
another family, he was discovered with drugs at school. He
pleaded ‘not guilty', but nobody believed him. His options
were either prison, community service, or the School. But then
his choices were narrowed down to prison or the School when
his foster family said they didn't want him anymore. He, of
course, chose the School.

Sylan is where he met Alice, and fell in love with her. After
her death, which he blamed himself for, he left and spent the
next couple of years recovering from that entire event.

By the time that he was seventeen, Thomas had been accepted
into one of the best colleges in the country. He went then,
graduated as one of the best in his class, and then started a
job as an elementary school teacher.

When he was twenty-three, he attended the anniversary,
thinking that he could finally handle his past well enough to
see everyone again. Between being there when the wish was made
and being part dragon, his memory of what used to be is
clearer than most.

Now thirteen again and back at Sylan, Thomas finds himself
split between two very different lives. His finds himself
having flashes of the untainted history, and has difficultly
differencing between the two lives.

Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Unwanted

Power: As he is half dragon, he has the power of flight. Also,
he can breathe fire (something he learned when he was older,
and has retained the knowledge). Also, he is partially immune
to magic—a trait passed down from his dragon parent (and also
the reason he remembers more than most).

Other: He's half dragon, half human; the symbol is on his
right eyelid

Inspired by:
http://ryuuen.deviantart.com/art/Aoki-Half-Transformed-70856611

Ty Lason is canon
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Well I thought starting over would be good since we don't have everyone (Georgie, Plague).

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm

True. I can see if Plague is interested at all, but he's kind of left New Worlds... Don't know if he'll join this or not.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 am

Yes if I can remember the original group who were in The Unwanted were me, you, Fire Lord, manysidestome, Plague, iamkatara and Georgie. We have you, me, Fire Lord and manysidestome.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 am

Are you still accepting? I would relish the chance to play around with Fuegar again.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 am

I am still accepting.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Username: manysidestome
Name: Fuegar
Age(12-18): 17
Appearance: Quite tall, possibly the tallest person in the school, and lanky. He's not very far from looking emaciated. He has black hair that looks unhealthy and wispy, and his eyes look tired all the time.
Personality: Fuegar is fueled by the smallest hints of emotion he lets himself feel. He can't shut them off completely, but it mostly renders him dull and apathetic, while still allowing him to seem somewhat human. He doesn't have friends, but he can be seen talking to almost anyone, and generally being a friendly person.
History: Fuegar grew to adolesence in a demon colony he despised; they were mindless beasts who always wanted to fight with each other, and he wanted more out of his life. He was told before he left that he is the first demon in a century to hold the power of flame. When his anger reached a certain point, he could become engulfed in flame and lose whatever control he had in a storm of fire, causing more chaos than any other demon could. He feared this power, and did everything he could to suppress his emotions. After integrating into human society and living in an orphanage, he was attacked. (This is where history changes). It was creatures, including an elf, a fairy, and satyr. He killed them all, by going into his fire state, and remembered none of it. But he remembered who attacked him, and harbored a deep hatred of anything nonhuman. When he was older he was sent to Sylan after a record of fights kept following him. Now he stays aloof but aproachable. But as his Hater Alias, the Monarch, he is the feared ruler of the Haters, none of whom know he is a demon but believe him to be the key to ridding the school of non-humans.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Hater
Power: Enhanced senses in human form, flight and strength as a demon, and fire in his fire form.
Other:

Username: manysidestome
Name: Xavier
Age(12-18): 16
Appearance: He has wild green eyes and shaggy brown hair. He's not too tall but couldn't really be called short either, with an average build.
Personality: He's shy but fun to be around once someone's gotten to know him. He doesn't fit in with most people, so he just tends to avoid them and go out on his own, amusing himself.
History: Xavier can't remember much before he was six, but since then he's been moved around foster homes, he was always doing dangerous things, like jumping a bike off the top of his elementary school, and the parents couldn't handle him. One of his stunts landed him in Sylan, and he's been there since, and joined the Unwanted. He's not sure he's human.
Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Unwanted
Power: Shapeshifting, but only to other species (he can't change into other humans).
Other:

Ty Lason is canon

Last edited by manysidestome on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:04 pm

{Oh! I already expressed my interest in joining in a PM ta you Toko, but I should really officially reserve a spot. Especially since Ty Lason is canon!}
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Accepted MSTM and your reserve is noted Velox. Also Velox if you are making a character new to the whole story, you do not need to add This is where history changes.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

(Ladies and gentleman, this is called redub. History is all brand, sparkingly new.)

Username: Fire Lord
Name: Jason Marks

Appearance: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) Picture

Personality: Jason is a inspirational and authoritive person, often speaking easily and well. People often look to him for his wisdom and his kindess, making him a close friend and big brother of many. Unlike many at Sylvan, Jason does not discriminate between people and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt when others would not.

History: No one knows why Jason came to Sylan. Because he's a good natured and kind individual, it's strange that he would attend a school for delinquents. Jason claims it's because of the mistakes from his past, details of which he has never shared with anyone. Despite this kindly attitude, he never sought to become a member of the Unwanted, but helped them whenever he could.

This is where history changes.

One day, Jason Marks rushed to the rescue of a small girl with bright brown hair, constantly bullied because of the akward way she presented herself to others. After fighting off the attackers, Jason declared that he was Sylvan Academy's, "Number one bullying bully".

This was the first time he met Alice, a young, beautiful girl that lacked the confidence to survive in a discriminating place like Sylvan. The two formed a close friendship over time, Jason always staying by Alice's side whenever the two were seen. Rumors spread quickly and although Jason and Alice never sought anything beyond a close friendship, Jason himself calling Alice his little sister, people declared her "Jason's girl", and she was immediatly left alone.

Over time, as Alice's confidence grew, Jason spun the idea of the two of them starting their own group together, something that would not pick sides like the Unwanted or the Haters, but instead would act as the group that would accept all. Alice declared it would be a place for everyone that was cast aside by the rest of the school, a group made up of those that watch over the people who could not stand up for themselves.

The Useless.

Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Useless

Power: None, but is a highly skilled combat fighter.

Other: Because Jason was dead by the time of the anniversary, he does not remember anything from the past. He has nothing to hide so he has his symbol directly on his forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Fire Lord
Name: Scarecrow
Age(12-18): None

Appearance: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) Arkham_Asylum___SCARECROW_by_ANDREAc

Personality: Scarecrow was formed from the most basic feelings of hatred, anger, and sadistic manipulation. He does not have the ability to feel sorrow or remorse, and cares not for the well being of anyone but himself.

History: Scarecrow was the other personality of Jason, and the very reason he might have been sent to Sylan. During the original time line, Jason was aware of his existence. In fact, the real Jason may have died along time ago, and the personality known by everyone merely a disguise for Scarecrow. He was leader of the Haters, and was responsible for the deaths of many during his stay and in the final conflict between the Unwanted and the Haters. When Jason was killed by Thomas, Scarecrow's evil was believed to have died with him.

This is where history changes.

Because Scarecrow was merely an extension of Jason, he was reborn by Faith's wish. However, since the real Jason was reborn by Faith's wish, Scarecrow was cast off and became an entirely different being.

He is one of the few that remember fully about the real timeline and his demise at Thomas's hands. He is not a true person, but a dark shadow born from the illusion that Faith's wish is creating. In this timeline, Jason is completely unaware of Scarecrow being an extension of himself, since he is now seperate from the monster. He's seeking revenge now, and plans to finish what he started in the real timeline.

The destruction of the Unwanted and the newly created Useless, and the bringing of perfect peace.

Unwanted, Useless, Hater: Old Hater

Power: In the real timeline, Scarecrow had the ability to bring out a person's greatest fears to such an extent the hallucinations would drive the person insane. Only those with an incredibly strong sense of will and purpose could survive and overcome the effects.

Since his rebirth and therefore separation from Jason, Scarecrow has become more apart of Faith's illusion, rather than an actual person. He can manipulate Faith's newly created reality to a certain extent, and place himself anywhere within it, granting him an almost appariation like quality.

He calls Faith's illusion "his world", and everyone within it is at the subject of his power.

Other: He's only a nightmare from the past, and has no affliliation with the new Haters.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Accepted!!! I just need to send Velox character sheets for Kenny and Raven then we can begin.
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm

User name: Duello

Name: Cain Ferrus (this is how he’ll introduce himself. His True name is something else entirely)

Appearance: 5’7” yellow eyes, olive toned skin. He wears a chain veil and a variety of chain necklaces and bracelets. the veil connects to a chainmail cowl over red silk hood. when he moves in physical form there is a slight sound as the chain links shift under his clothes. he currently wears the school uniform, though on his off time he we will often switch out jackets for a grey leather duster. under the cowl and veil his face is somewhat narrow, with a slight chin and prominent cheekbones. his nose is bent slightly where it may have been broken sometime in the past. his hair is cut to about 2 inches, jet black and somewhat on the thicker side. His limbs are a bit thinner and lankier than one would expect, but the weight of the chains keeps him in good physical condition.

Personality: he is a tempter. His primary drive is to accumulate souls by tempting mortals into making deals, and then letting them die without paying him back. While he will occasionally call in favors, he prefers to serve his own ends. He’s relatively laid back most of the time, preferring to enjoy life in the mortal realm, this belies his cunning and manipulative nature. When carrying out or making a deal, he becomes dead serious, cold and calculating.

History: a chain devil taken human form, he remains wrapped in chains, and continues to tempt mortals into deals. Each chain represents a deal which he hasn’t collected the payment for. He’s been wandering the world for millennia, but adjusts his apparent age to whatever he feels will suit his purposes most. He was cast out of the heavens and into hell because he granted wishes to those who were evil. As a devil he quickly earned status for his ability to tempt mortals.

Unwanted, useless, hater: unaffiliated

Power: phase incorporeal, shape metal at will, binding deals (deals made between Cain and others are enforced by Fate on both sides, those he serves give up a degree of their free will when Cain demands payment. He likewise gains a certain amount of power while fulfilling deals, power to bend reality, though there are limitation as to how far he can bend the world without breaking it.)

Other: knows the nature of the world of “the unwanted reverse” because he was involved in its creation, as a result he has some ability to warp the world, though he is more interested in seeing how it plays out and what deals he can make as a result. If he warps the world outside of a deal, it would be to make things worse, so that mortals will be more likely to make the deals.

Ty Lason is canon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duello.deviantart.com
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Accepted Duello. Velox just needs to post his characters and we shall begin.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 am

(Ok! Velox hasn't told me what his problem is with the character sheets I sent him, so we begin without him. Remember right now it is only the surviving members of The Unwanted)

Faith paced back and forth in her office as she glanced at the clock every five minutes or so. She was completely a nervous wreck.

After graduating from Sylan, Faith had eventually came back and became Headmistress. She wanted to complete the Unwanted dream. Bringing the school together. Faith felt she was doing fairly well. She opened it up to non-humans or humans with unusual powers publicly or as publicly as she could without freaking people out. And she helped the humans learn to live with those different. There were fights, but it was not as bad as the Unwanted/Hater fights.

Speaking of that, it was now the 10th anniversely of the great Unwanted/Hater fight. Faith had invited any surviving members back as she honored those who fell-on both sides. And she was nervous as Hell about it.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:55 pm

(So... anyone actually have a surviving member?)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 pm

(Sorry! I can never seem to make it through my list of RPs that I need to post in, and so I'm being lazy with this and copying some of my first post from the other RP. XD But I like this post, so it's all good.)

Thomas stepped into the cavern, reverently folding his
dragonic wings up. The half-dragon ignored the water dripping
from his wet clothes, and slowly started forward, his eyes
peering ahead for the crystal casket he knew was there.

Then there it was, glowing in the dim light of the cave. The
sight of it, and it's treasure took his breath away. She was
just as he remembered her to be, as beautiful and as perfect
as ever. Time hadn't changed her, with her body being
protected by the sapphire.

"It's been ten years," he whispered softly as he ran a hand
along the smooth and opaque surface of the casket. His hand
followed along the path of the girl's body, tracing it. "You
know, I heard from Faith the other day. There's a reunion
happening today. I'm sorry that you can't come; I know that
you would have enjoyed it. And I'm sorry that I can't stay
long, but I'm going to be late as it is. I'll come back after
it's all over, and tell you about it."

Thomas knew now, unlike ten years before, that Alice was never
coming back. However, that didn't stop him from visiting, and
talking to her as if she could respond back. This place
brought him comfort, and was more of a home to him then his
classroom was.

A tear trickled down his cheek and landed on the sapphire
casket, right over the young girl's heart.

"I miss you, Alice. I miss you so much..."

He turned then, wiping at his moist eye, and took off, into
the air.

It was time to go back, time to face his past. After all, he
had promised Alice that he would tell her all about the class
reunion, and he intended to keep that promise.

-------

Thomas touched down on the outskirts of Sylan. He carefully folded in his wings and then started forward, towards the crowd gathering before the school. They all had to be here for the same reason that he was, but yet they all looked to be smiles and laughter, like what had happened before didn't matter.

But it did.

"For Alice," he whispered, reminding himself as to why he was here. Yes, Alice was why this mattered.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Faith walked up to the podium. As she looked out into the crowd, she saw people she knew and people she didn't know. A pang of pain and guilt made her stumbled a little, but she kept herself together. She had to do this.

"Welcome everyone! I know that most of you don't want to be here. I know that some of you wish you could just forget about this place. Just close your eyes and pretend you never went here. But you can't and you are here now.

"We are all here because of an event that took place then years ago. On the night of the talent show, Alice, then leader of the Unwanted, revealed herself and soon a fight broke out between the Unwanted, a group of strange humans and non-humans and the Haters, a group of humans who wanted them gone.

"Many of us lost someone in that fight. I know I did. Alice and my twin sister Peace sacrficed themselves to save me and I will never forget that. And neither should you. What happened was wrong. Humans and non-humans should not fight one another. That is why I came back to be Headmistress. I wanted to finish the dream started long ago. And I have.

"My only regret is that I wish it could of happened differently. I wished that no one had to die that day. I wish...."
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 am

Cain had arrived at the reunion on a tip from a debtor that there might be deals to be made. he'd walked around a little, keeping to shadows and corners, places where he could watch but not be noticed. these people all knew each other, they had eyes only for each other, so it was easy to go largely unnoticed. he'd come with his veil and cowl both down, so neither would draw attention to him. he circled, always wandering in that aimless way that people would overlook, but always watching for the most desperate person at the party, the one most willing to trade away their soul on the chance for some service or other.
he was near the podium when Faith approached it. he stood by while she spoke, a slight, almost impressionable grin spreading across his lips. when he heard her say wish the first time his heart skipped a beat. the second time, he was already moving forward, by the third he was close enough to feel the wave of fate at the third repetition. no soul was more vulnerable than one like this, in the world of supernatural negotiation and dealings almost nothing was as binding as saying something thrice, it was like a deal handed to him on a silver platter.
he stood close to the podium ready to intercept her as she came down after her speech. sure he could do the whole frozen time interview thing, but there were others around who would feel it, who might even be able to resist it, who might interrupt the deal. besides, her vulnerability would last, he just needed to strike up a conversation with her when she was done with her speech.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

Faith shook her head and laughed a little.

"That is why I did this. To honor their memories. I hope that none of us forget what happened and that we all try to stop this injustice where ever we find it. Thank you all. Please enjoy the refreshments."

Faith watched as the crowd dispersed and she sighed deeply. She stepped away from the podium and down off the stage, but she stopped. Something felt...weird. She looked around to see if she could spot anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Cain was waiting as Faith stepped down. he approached her, smiling in a friendly way. "beautiful speech, quite moving really. Of course, it is possible, that it can still happen differently, i mean." he took a few hesitant steps to see if she would follow. "you see, i'm somewhat in the business of making wishes reality, fixing the things people feel are wrong in their lives. There is, of course, a cost, but we should discuss that someplace somewhat more private than this, if you're interested."

he began walking toward the door, confident that she would follow. that was how most mortals responded, following in a state of shock, or hope, or at the very least curiosity. he glanced at his reflection walking past a bowl of water, checking to see if she was actually following or if he'd blown that attempt.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Faith looked at the man who had spoke to her. At first she was a little confused. She heard what he said, but she didn't want to believe it was possible. But after everything that had happened, anything was possible it seemed.

So Faith followed him.
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Cain stepped out into a hallway, then a ways down the hall. He walked until he felt certain that they could talk without being interrupted, he turned toward her, all business and leaned against the wall.

"So, did you really mean it? Do you really wish you could go back and do things differently?" he asked, then continued without waiting for her answer, "Because I can make it happen, if you're willing to make a deal. The terms are simple, I do this service for you, pull a few strings, and make it possible for you to go back, make changes as you go you'll of course be responsible for how things go differently, the results will be directly consequential to your actions and those of the others who go back with you. In exchange, you will owe me a service of equal value, or a series of services that amount to an equal value. The binding of this deal will be represented by a chain."

Cain reached into his pocket and pulled out a bit of mettle, willing it into the shape of an intricate chain, beautiful in its pattern, complicated, symbolic of the complexity of the service performed, and owed. He split the chain in two, one for each of them.

"You'll wear this as a necklace, unable to remove it until your debt is repaid. I'll wear the other half, and be able to find you by the link between them. The necklace will be irremovable until our debts are settled, or until I release you from your debt," he said then looked over her shoulder down the hall.

"And just so you know, before the thought occurs to you, if I come to collect on the debt, and you refuse, your debt increases, and circumstances will begin to work significantly against you. Our deal is binding, and cannot be escaped once entered. the only way out is through repayment." he said, and held out one half of the chain to her, coiled in his upturned palm. He held up his own half, ready to secure each if she was ready.

"It's simple, I give you a chance to fix it all, you owe me an equal debt, until it's repaid."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Faith thought about it as she stared at the chain. She believed him, that wasn't the problem. She just wasn't sure if she was willing to make this deal. She thought about those who died that day. Alice. Jason. Peace. Those who it effected. Thomas. Tobi. Herself. The deal was fair.

Faith took the chain and placed it around her neck. She knew that in doing so she agreed to the terms, but she still nodded.

"Ok."
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

(ooc: I apologize for the god play here, it was discussed between Toko and i as a plod device and i promise it will not be a normal occurring.)

as the chain came together behind her neck it fused together, becoming one unbroken chain. Cain lifted the other chain to his own neck, wrapping it around, and it likewise fused in place. the chain was cold to the touch, and he smiled at the old familiar feeling of a newly struck deal. he stepped away, lifted his hands away from himself and willed both his cowl and veil up and over his face.

"then so be it, as the words are spoken, so is the deal struck, as it has been, let it not be," he rose slowly off the floor, the tiles cracking beneath him. "the past is in your hands, shape it well, and know that I will be watching, the day may come when you need more of me, in that day call the name Cain Ferrus, and I will come." a wind swept through the hall, pulling chunks of plaster and chips of paint off the walls, "and know that the day will come when I will come to you for a service, in that day, you must not deny me." he said.

the lights flickered and popped, the building was cast into darkness, as the world twisted reality reshaped, and time turned back its hands, screeching in protest. when the lights returned Cain was gone, as was the damage, leaving the world in the past.

this was the second chance she'd asked for, this was her chance to change the history of the school, to save her friends and avoid bloodshed.

now to what she would do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next