New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)

Go down 
+2
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Faith closed her eyes as it happened. She knew that there was no turning back now. But she would fix it.

"Cain Ferrus..."

Faith snapped her eyes opened and the first thing she saw was ceiling. It confused her for a second, but then she remembered where she was.

"Faith are you awake yet." Faith turned to see Peace standing over her bed, frowning. Faith looked at her sister in confusion. "You ok? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"No...no. I just had a really weird dream. That is all." Faith was lying. She had this really weird feeling, but she was not about to tell Peace.

"Well let's go before all the good food is eaten."
---------
Alice walked into the cafeteria and smiled to herself. She got a bowl of cereal and sat down at a table near the back. She was waiting for Jason to wake up and join her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 am

Thomas groaned as he tossed about in his bed. One hand was clutched in the covers that wrapped around his body, while the other was pressed against the hole in his heart. She was gone... He had loved her and now she was gone... Tears fell, but only from his left eye, his right being hidden behind a sash, even in his sleep.

Alice threw herself forward, straight into the attack. Her lifeless body hit the floor.

Thomas shot upright in his bed, his scream barely suppressed. He closed his eyes and bowed his head, with his hands clutching the blankets so hard that his knuckles were white. His breath came hard and fast, and his body trembled, as he tried to fight off the dream.

It wasn't real. He had seen Alice only yesterday. But then why did it feel so real? Why did he keep having the same dream, over and over again?

The half-dragon gave a shake of his head, but still cold sweat ran down his body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Fuegar sat on his bed, knees to his chest, hugging them as his dead eyes gazed at the wall and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata played. "Once again, insomnia has me at its mercy, and sleep eludes my grasp," he said in a monotone voice that told volumes of his attitude. "And the first sign of madness rears its ugly head, perhaps it will claim me soon," he continued, as though talking to someone present, but the room was empty, save for him. "What fun that would be." He let out a sound that could be described as a chuckle, and continued to stare at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Duello

Duello

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Cain lay sputtering on the edge of unconsciousness on a bed in this new reality he'd formed. shaping matter was simple, moving matter was simple, even altering fate was relatively simple as far as it went, no harder than dropping a stone in a river, subtle, simple. This work had been something else entirely, building an entire separate reality, and not just a copy of what was, but a copy of what was in the past. A rewinding of time, swimming upstream through fate to create a world that didn't exist anymore, restore life to those who were already dead, and move a group of people from one world to another, rewinding their aging process as well.
Yes, it was complicated work, much more consuming than what he normally did for the sake of earning one soul, but then again, that wasn't quite what he was getting out of this. here was the chance to win souls of those already dead, and a few others besides.
He’d made a few changes of course, even once he'd gotten a general idea of the world from reaching back. For one thing he'd enrolled himself as an upperclassman, gave himself this room, made a few changes just to be able to fit in better. And of course, he was working mostly from Faith's memories, so some things had been flawed and thus needed repaired, but all in all it was good work.
Unfortunately, it was also draining work, and he was no god. if it was true that god made the earth in 6 days, with no previous model to base it off of, then he could understand why he'd needed some time to rest. This kind of work was exhausting. Cain knew that his world was flawed, though the flaws grew more pronounced the farther away from the school a person went. the hundred miles or so in every direction were nearly perfect, beyond that, well, what were the odds of anyone he was concerned with going farther than that?
Unfortunately, he knew that someone would be able to figure out the nature of the world. Eventually someone would catch on to the fabrication, and if their will was strong... he didn't want to think about what damage they could do in such a situation.

Cain looked out his window, overlooking a small courtyard. most people weren't moving around much yet. He collapsed down on the bed, for now, just for a while, he'd sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duello.deviantart.com
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Thomas closed his eyes for a moment and then gave an abrupt shake of his head. He slid out of his bed and started dressing, the details of the dream already fading away. The horror stayed, though, just as it always did.

He needed to get out of here, go see Alice. He couldn't ever really get up the courage to talk to her, but just seeing her... that would make things all better. He was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Fuegar slowly stretched his legs out, shifted them to the floor, and stood, nearly hitting his head on the cieling. He put on his shoes and left his room to go to the cafeteria, slowly making his way through the halls, passing smaller students who couldn't help looking at the tall freak. He only ate once a day, but he figured that he might as well keep up appearances, so he sat alone at a table on the side of the room, watching people go about their business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)   The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted: Reverse (PG-13/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2