New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 pm

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Suki whispered. She started to slowly inch backward, eyeing them all. Several Fire Nation soldiers could be seen making their way through the crowd.

"....I think we should run." Jin said after seeing Aang's hat blown off.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Jet was about to repeat what he said, but didn't bother. After all they probably did see them with him when they arrived. But instead of running, Jet took Jin by the hand and began to lead her through the crowd. Right now everyone was focused on Aang, so Jet knew they weren't paying too much attention to them.

"Thanks for the dance by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm

"I wont mom." Zuko said as he hugged Ursa back, feeling very....happy for the talk she had given him. "I love you too." He added before letting go of his mother and grabbing his pack.

"Just...wait for me this time." The prince said before walking out of the door after On Ji.

"Ready to go?"
-/-\-
"Sokka?"
"Yeah Mai?"
"Are you sleeping with a knife or stick, because I know it surely couldn't be bodily functions." Mai asked as she glared up at the water tribe boy sleeping beside and on top of her at the same time.

"But it's not my-"
"Get out of the tent. Now." Mai said as she tried to push the water tribe boy off of her, except he ended up grabbing onto her arms, falling too the side even more and knocking over the tent they were in.

"Sokka?"
"Yeah Mai?"
"I hate you, I really, really, hate you." Mai responded as she felt herself getting wet as the rain began to hit her, her body still squished into Sokka's.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

"Well, there's no point in subtlety anymore," Aang commented before grabbing Suki's hand and running towards Appa, increasing their speed with airbending.
Teo frowned, "We better catch up to Aang if we want to leave wit him."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm

"Ah Jet, shouldn't we be leaving with Aang?" Jin asked, "Oh, and you're welcome."

Suki ran toward Appa with Aang, running as fast as her legs could carry. More soldiers started to make their way through the crowd, and other began to shout orders.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Jet nodded. "That's where we're going. Just trust me Jin."

He spotted the mail system and picked up Jin. Then he jumped on it and began to slid towards where Appa is.

"Sorry if this is awkward. But at least it's fast."
---------------
Toph nodded and began to follow Aang. Who cared if they were being chased. Then getting an idea, Toph raised a high earth wall to slow down the guards.

"Let's go."
--------------
On JI smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Sorry. Let's go to Katara's."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Finally Aang reached Appa. He tosseed Suki onto the flying bison and was grateful to see Toph and Teo right behind him. He frowned, "Where's Jin and Jet?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Jin resisted the urge to scream as they picked up speed on the chute. She didn't want to alert anyone where they were. Was Jet insane?! He was going to get the both of them killed!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Just as Aang asked where he and Jin were, they took to the air and landed on Appa's tail. Luckily they landed on the end, so neither party was hurt. Jet let Jin go and looked at the others.

"We miss something?"

Toph nearly jumped, when they landed, but didn't question what the hell they were thinking. Haru appeared and helped Toph on. Then looked at Jet.

"Your leg ok?"

"Yeah it's fine. But thanks."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yip, yip," Aang murmured to Appa as the Bison took flight. He looked down to see that some firebenders were actually shooting streams of fire and fireballs at them. Luckily, Appa was too high to get hit.
"That was close," Teoo commented.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 pm

"....and now the Fire Nation will really know you are alive Aang. Well, that complicates things." Suki added. Well, that could have gone better. On the bright side, at least the dance was pretty good. Aang wasn't a bad dancer himself.

"So, where to now?" Jin asked. Aside from getting chased, she had loved the dance. Jet hadn't been such a bad dancer or gentleman. She never knew that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

(Jin's not mad that Haru only cared if Jet was hurt? XD I wanted to hear her yell.)

Haru raised his hand like a kid at school and looked at Aang.

"We can go to my hometown. Things aren't so bad there as they were. They took all they could and just let our town go to waste. It's pretty bad and raggy, but it's small and unwatched."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm

((Thanks for that reminder))

It occured to Jin that while she had been in danger from that fall, Haru had only asked Jet if he was ok. Why that little...! "Wait a minute, you ask Jet if he's ok but not me Haru?! Well, I suppose you really are that type of person."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Haru felt himself go red as Toph and Jet looked at him for an explaination.

"Well you see....Jet is the one with the injury. Shouldn't it make sense for someone to worry more about them?"

"So you admit to worrying abotu Jet?" Toph asked with a grin.

"Only after he did that crazy stunt....maybe."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yeah." Zuko replied as he smiled at his sister. He was now ready to find the avatar, this time for reasons he would have never expected if it had been a year ago.
-/-\-/-\-
"Then that should be all." Katara noted as she looked at the small boat she had full of supplies and her own clothing. "There should be just enough room for On Ji's and Zuko's things, plus space for us to sleep with well enough distance from each other." The waterbender noted as she reflected on how long it had taken her to organize everything correctly.
-/-\-/-\-
The rain finally calmed down and the wind was now just a light breeze.
"Mmm.....Zuko...." Mai whispered as she dreamed about the prince doing...things, with her.

"Mai?" Sokka asked as he felt something soft touching his neck...followed by a light nibble that tickled and shocked the young man. "Should I stop her....but then she'll be mad at me and make it my fault somehow....Suki's going to kill me if she finds out." Sokka thought as he contemplated who would kill him more painfully, Suki or Mai.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 pm

"Face it, Haru. Your'e gay," Teo told Haru with a grin, "Just admit it. The world is a more tolerant place than it used to be. There were lots of gay guys at the Northern Air Temple."
Aang felt himself gag a little. He couldn't help it. The monks instilled on him about the importance of detaching oneself from the world, especially from other guys.
"I especially loved watching the gay girls," Teo continued and Aang felt himself grin stupidly at the thought of a girl resembling Katara making out with a girl resembling Suki.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Suki smacked the back of Aang's head. "Don't even think it, Aang."

Jin smirked and waited to see Haru's reaction to that. She wondered if he was finally getting fed up with being called gay. "You know Haru, if you're not gay, then you should prove it....but don't even think of kissing me again." Jin couldn't help but say.

((It would be so funny if Haru kissed Toph. Of course, he'd die a few seconds later...))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

(He would just be sent flying over the edge if he tried. XD)

"And don't go lying either Haru. I may not be able to feel alot up here, but I'm still pretty good at telling who's lying or not."

Haru looked at everyone and then out to the sky. He didn't like being questioned about his sexuality. But he knew they weren't going to stop harassing him about it, until he said he was.

"Ok...ok..."

"So you admit you're gay?"

"No. But I do admit....that...um...." Haru could already feel his face getting hotter. "I like both genders."

Toph began to snicker and Jet was a little taken aback. He did not think that Haru would admit it. But it made sense. He was being hounded about it and he guessed Haru was a pushover.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 pm

"Well, good for you then," Teo told Haru with a shrug, "That means you know what both genders like, right?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:14 pm

"Yeah," Haru said, not sure what Teo was implying. Was he bi too?

"Well this is interesting," Toph said, leaning against the side. "Who knows what we will learn next?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm

"Yeah. Perhaps we'll learn that Toph is actually a boy and Aang is a bald girl." Suki joked. Well, this was certainly interesting. She was fine with it of course, but she wouldn't be surprised of Jet was a little uncomfterable with that. Though she was surprised Teo was so fine with it. But he was a casual guy.

"Well, that's good for you Haru. Too bad we can't tease you about it anymore now that we know it actually is true." Jin said.

((I have a perfect idea. The gaang should see an Ember Island Players type play about them.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm

(LOL. That would be hilarious.)
"Hey! I'm not a girl! I'm very masculine!!!" Aang exclaimed. Teo just snickered at that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 pm

(That would be awesome. We just need to get them all together.)

"Who says we can't," Jet asked. "I mean just because he admitted it, doesn't mean we can't use that information."

"And it doesn't mean I can't break your leg," he shot back.

Toph frowned. "I am not a guy. But I wouldn't doubt that Aang is a girl," she teased.
-----------------------
On Ji nodded and headed towards Katara's house. But she wasn't home. So she looked up at Zuko, trying to see if he knew where she was.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

((Maybe they can all go to the play, but separately. As in, each group hears about the play while in the EK, and decide to go. Unlikely as it is, they all end up going at the same time. How's that?))

"Sure Aang. Sure you. Just like Sokka doesn't have a girly voice sometimes. Or just like you don't have a crush on Katara." Suki teased. It was rather easy, and fun, to tease the young boy.

((Say, would it be alright if I made another OC or two? After seeing that CM has failed twice to capture the Avatar, Azula might send him backup.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm

(That sounds good. And you can make the OCs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next