New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm

"Damn," Teo cursed with a blush. He shrugged, "What do you expect me to do all day? All the other guys do it anyway.

Aang grinned as he began picking fruit, waving at Katara.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

(I'm up for it.)
Zuko/Sokka

"What are you saying about my Sister, Teo?" Sokka asked as he walked out of the tent, his hands full of fishing supplies and his eyes glaring at the wheelchair bound boy.

"That would involve going to the Fire Nation and checking out the old Sun Warrior ruins. It would be really dangerous and hard to get there..." Zuko replied as he began to think about the issue. "But if I did find something that could help me teach the Avatar then it would definitely be worth it." Zuko replied to Toph, ignoring the other discussion for now.
------------------------------
Katara

Katara waved back as she walked towards a cluster of bushes a few yards to her right. She was feeling happy, content, one might say.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

"Then I'll come with you. I'm up for an adventure in the Fire Nation. Besides Aang needs to learn all four elements so you need to get your stuff back."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm

"Haru and Jet, anyway," Teo amended before gulping, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Aang began picking some berries with a smile. It was nice to spend some time alone with Katara after all this time. He spoke, "So, how were things without me, Katara?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

"Wait what do me and Jet do," Haru asked Teo.

"A lot of things. Where should we start," Toph replied. Haru frowned.

"Not what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Katara

"They were...it wasn't easy Aang. I thought you had died, and then, finding out that Zuko had changed sides and that I was supposed to work with him and help him find you because you hadn't actually died..." Katara explained, not looking Aang in the eyes as she was worried about how he was feeling hearing these things. "It wasn't easy." She finished.
-------------------------
Sokka/Zuko

"Are you in on this Haru?" Sokka asked as his glare quickly transferred to the Earthbender.

Zuko sized up Toph, wondering if she would be ok to travel with. She seemed small, but he knew that she was probably one of the most powerful Earthbenders in the world, from what he had seen of her. "It's going to be dangerous, there are probably lots of traps still laying about the temples." He warned her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"I'm not in on anything," Haru said. "They just....never mind."

"Don't worry Sparky. I can handle myself," Toph said proudly. "Besides I might be able to feel some of them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Aang looked away, shame welling up within his stomach. He couldn't bare to look at her. He promised himself he wouldn't run away ever again and he abandoned his friends and the girl he loved.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"Eww... Zuko! You're going to a tropical island with a 12-year old girl," Teo teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Sokka/Zuko

"Wait, you guys are leaving already?" Sokka asked Toph in confusion as he heard Teo tease Zuko.

"Well as long as the Avatar says yes, then yeah, we're leaving." Zuko replied before blushing as he heard Teo. "It's not like that!" Zuko shouted at the young boy.

"Don't worry so much, he's like that with everyone." Sokka informed the Firebender, surprisingly kind about the whole issue.
-----------------------------------------------
Katara

"Aang." Katara said slowly as she dropped the berries she had picked and rushed over to the young Airbender. "It's not like that, it's not your fault." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 pm

"So when are we going to eat," Toph asked. "I mean the others went out for food a good while ago."

"Yeah they are taking their time," Haru mused.
---------------------
On Ji wasn't planning on it, but she fell asleep under one of the rock huts. She had been tired lately and now that they weren't doing anything right away her body decided to use that time to it's advantage.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Aang shook his head, "Yeah it is. I made the same mistake as the one I made 100 years ago. How can you forgive me?"

"Do you think they ran into any trouble?" Teo asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 pm

"So do you think the animal got away," Jet asked scanning the forest. He couldn't hear anything. "I mean we need to bring something back to eat besides whatever Katara and Aang find."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Suki

"I'm really sorry." Suki said again. Well, that wasn't one of her best moments...on retrospect, she should have realized that Jet was too tall to have been a hog or similar type of animal...

"Probably. I do have an idea, however." she added.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Sokka/Zuko

"Don't worry guys, if anything had happened to Aang and Katara we would know by now, and Suki and Jet are capable fighters too. Now...anyone wanna come and help the master catch some fish?"Sokka said while boasting as he held out the net and hooks.

"I'll stay here and keep the fire going." Zuko muttered as he leaned down and looked away from the Water tribe boy.
----------------
Mai

Mai laid down in the rock hut silently, staring at the wall. She had heard someone enter a few minutes before, but she made no effort to speak to them, or even acknowledge them really. And now whoever it was who had come in here was now asleep, just a few feet from the Knife-thrower. "Sokka is that you?" Mai whispered, both hoping and fearing that the boy would be the one to answer her.
-----------------
Katara

"Aang it's fine, I forgave you a long time ago, I even forgave Zuko of all people." Katara said before forcing a laugh to show how crazy the idea was in hindsight.

"Do you forgive me? For running back home so easily?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"Of course," Aang said, shaking his head, "I never held it against you. I mean, where else could you have gone?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 pm

On Ji blinked awake at the sound of Mai's voice. She only knew the girl through what Zuko had told her.

"No, it's me On Ji. I'm sorry I was tired."
---------------------
"Really? Well then let's here it. Because I'm not going to be the one that Sokka complains to when there is no meat."
---------------------
"I'll come," Haru said, hoping that he would get a chance to relax. Between the running and fighting and internal conflicts he needed something of a break.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Suki

"Well, we could try tracking it again, though we could wait in the trees this time." Suki suggested with a shrug. That's the only idea she could come up with, unless Jet had any better ideas.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm

"Sure. I've always preferred the trees anyways," Jet said. A sudden wave of sadness came over him as he remembered Smellerbee and Longshot, both lost. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Sokka

"Great." Sokka said as he handed Haru the net. "I think there's a good spot about a hundred yards downstream from here, just around the bend." Sokka said as he looked towards the river, now practically ignoring everyone around him as he concentrated on the task of catching fish. "Well lets go." He suddenly announced before quickly walking out of the camp.
-------------------------
Katara

"I shouldn't have doubted that you were alive, I could have stayed and tried to help you, or I could have tried to go back to ba Sing Se and stop Azula." Katara replied.
--------------------------
Mai

"Oh..." Mai said, slightly embarrassed with herself, and especially nervous that she was now alone with Zuko's Sister. "Sorry for waking you up."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm

"Hey. We all have doubts," Aang told her with a shrug, "You were able to put those away and help me, though. The monks told me that continuing on when there is little hope is true courage."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Suki nodded and quickly climbed up a nearby tree, looking for any sort of animal they could bring back. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. She didn't want to spend all night here in the forest. Especially with Jet...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Haru nodded and followed Sokka.

"So Toph told me that you were part of the group that went to the Fire Nation. What was it like?"
-------------------
"No it's ok," On Ji said, yawning. "I didn't know anyone else was here."
-------------------
Jet climbed a tree easily and scanned the ground. He moved between some branches. He fought hard to repress memories of the Freedom Fighters. He had to focus. He looked over at Suki then to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Sokka

Sokka's expression hardened as he heard Haru's question, his steps slowing as he remembered the failed mission he had sent his Father and Tribe on. "It ws horrible, we really stood no chance." Sokka answered . "I don't really want to talk about it."
-----------------------
Katara

Katara opened her mouth to reply, though she couldn't think of anything to say, and so she simply hugged Aang instead. "Thank you."
------------------------
Mai

"Yeah, it's really awkward." Mai agreed as she realized that she was in the same boat as the young girl beside her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

"Anytime, Katara," Aang said with a smile, hugging her back. He looked over at the basket beside him and sighed in disappointment, "I suppose we should be getting back now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Suki continued to wait in the trees, searching for her prey. Then, what looked to be a wild boar of some type emerged from some bushes, sniffing the ground. Suki grinned, seeing as they wouldn't have to wait that long. She withdrew a dagger from her clothes and leapt from the tree, ready to make the kill.

((I'd find it absolutely hilarious if both Jet and Suki jumped out at the same time, and slammed into each other. And still somehow wound up getting their prey.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next