New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Teo blushed a little, though he felt a little pride at being cited as being better than Katara. Aang just nodded and continued watching the place. He was, however, frowning at her insulting of Katara.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm

((Was Aang's actor introduced before or after Zuko's first appearance? I can't remember.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm

(Well this is my rpg. Sooooo after.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hey! This is where I come in!" Aang exclaimed in a whisper. He waited in anticipation as the "iceburg" open to reveal... a singing and dancing girl! He slumped into his sleep.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Jet and Haru exchanged looks at the part when Aang appear and burst out into laughes. Toph looked at Teo, wondering what was so funny. From the songs of it it seemed to deal with Aang's actor.
------------
On Ji looked at the actor playing the Avatar and smile, giggling to herself. This play was funny.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:55 pm

"Aang's actor..." Teo said between chuckles, "Is a girl!!!"
"Why are they doing that?! I'm clearly a guy!" Aang almost shouted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:11 pm

Toph joined in the laughter.

"I don't know. I think they got you pretty well," Jet said. "And I'm sure this means Haru is getting a girl actor."

"What?!"

"Well you are one of the most effeminate guys I know of."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm

"I do not sound like that! I never sounded like that and-ok?" Zuko cut his rant off as he saw the female Aang come onto the stage, which of course disturbed the Prince slightly.

"You know maybe we should just leave?" Katara suggested, not wanting to see any more scenes mocking her.
-----------------------------------------
"Well they certainly....enjoyed mocking their old Prince..." Sokka said as he tried not to laugh, not wanting Mai's wrath again.

The Knife thrower simply kept a straight face as she watched her boyfriend's scene, eating Sokka's fire gummies as it went on. ".....It makes sense I guess, he didn't have a girl in his life to keep him in line and he was ignoring his Uncle, I can buy that he was a whiny dick about everything." Mai stated, wishing that Sokka would stop acting like everything was so awkward.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:40 pm

The play kept going and most of it was to the canon characters dislike. Some of it was funny, other time it was insulting. But then the second act ended (the end of the second season) and they called an intermission.

"Well that was fun," Toph said, moving to go outside to get some fresh air after sitting in that stuffy place. Jet and Haru followed her. Jet was unpleased with his character. What was with the hair? Haru was kind of displeased. It was a girl after all, but they didn't do anything too mean besides that.

"I love my character. It's so...me," Toph said with a smile. Her's was some big, muscly guy. And Toph had no problem with that.
--------------
On Ji looked over at Zuko and Katara when intermission was called.

"Should we head outside too?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Aang was sulking as he stood outside. He was rather angry at his portrayal. Meanwhile, Teo was talking about how he was portrayed as a daredevil. Apparently, Fire Nation people saw gliding as unsafe.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Suki and Jin burst out laughing at the sight of Aang's actor. Oh, this was hilarious. Aang being played by a woman? Princeless. Oh, this was too good. As the play progressed Suki began to like it less and less. Especially with the way she was portrayed. She had gotten a kick out of Toph being played by a man, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. She stood up to join the others outside.

Jin herself had mostly enjoyed the play, except with her small part. She was never that...well....boy crazy. She had a feeling she would not like the next part of the play.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hmm....you're right Sokka the snacks were good." Mai replied in her apathetic tone that she loved to use after the second act was finished.

"You ate them all?' Sokka whimpered before standing up. "Then I'll just have to get more, hold my spot Mai." Sokka declared as he left his seat.

"No one can steal your seat Sokka, this a box. Come on you idiot lets go get some more Fire Gummies for you." Mai replied with a small smile creeping onto her face.

"Well then.....are you going to eat them again Mai?" Sokka asked as his joy turned to suspicion quickly.

"Why wouldn't I?" Mai asked rhetorically as she left the box, Sokka quickly following her.
------------------------------------
Katara looked up at Zuko with a questioning glance. It was obvious that both of them wanted nothing more then to destroy this playhouse and then leave, but On Ji was enjoying herself and they both knew the young girl deserved a break after the long trip they had just finished.

"We can stay for the third act I suppose....how about you come with me so we can get some snacks On Ji?" Katara asked as she switched to her friendly mother persona.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm

"Sure," On Ji replied. She was glad that Zuko and Katara weren't killing the actors yet. She was betting they wanted to be nice to her. And On Ji didn't mind.

"What about you Zuko?"

(Zuko should head outside. It's a suggestion....)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 pm

"I guess it's better then being left alone here." Zuko said as he reluctantly stood up.

"Well then, are there any specific snacks you want On JI?" Katara asked as they left the room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:14 pm

"Anything sweet...or spicy. I kind of missed the hot rocks from back home," On Ji said. Most of the food was Fire Nation and On Ji wondered if Katara would like them. She saw two people already there and wondered who they were. They looked around Katara's and Zuko's age.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:43 pm

"That play was horrible. Ok, I liked it for awhile, but I did not like how I was portrayed. I am not that...boy crazy!" Jin protested, inwardly seething. She just knew she wasn't going to like the third act.

"Neither did I. Thankfully, I didn't get that much screen time. Though I imagine I will soon enough. I just hope I'm not portrayed any worse." Suki agreed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 pm

"They can't make you look worse than me," Aang pointed out.
"Come on. Girl you is funny!" Teo exclaimed.
"You only like it because you haven't been made fun of that much," Aang argued.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 pm

"Aw Twinkle toes, don't have a fit. I mean you could look like a girl in real life like Haru."

"Hey! Will you stop saying that?"

"No," both Jet and Toph said, with matching smirks. Haru frowned and mumbled something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well, you do have a point. At least I didn't have an actor who had a different gender than me." Suki conceeded, taking consolence in that fact. Well, at least things couldn't get any worse for her...right? I mean, it wasn't like the Ember Island Players had any idea what had happened between Jin and her, or between her and Aang at the Northern Air Temple....right?

((Oh Suki, you are so horribly wrong. Hehehe.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

(They know all the things that had happened. XD And since they overexaggerate.....things are going to go horribly wrong!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm

(LOL. Yuri lemon?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:15 pm

"What do you mean someone bought all the spark rocks and fire gummies!? What kind of pig could be so selfish as to just buy them all." Katara ranted to the man at the counter in frustration.

"Sorry Miss but if you want I'm sure you could take it up with our manager after the play is over, or you could just ask the young boy over there if you'd like, he seemed reasonable enough." The employee informed her as he tried to get rid of the girl.

"You know I think I will do that." Katara declared as she angrily got out of line and walked past Zuko and On Ji.

"Oh come on you know that scene where Ty lee sings about loyalty is hilarious." the young man who's arms were full declared gleefully.

"It's not as funny as when Katara was taken up through the trees by Jet, what do you think he was going to show her later? Because it looks like Jet's actually gay when you think about it." His girlfriend replied.

"I have no idea, maybe they were going to look for honor or s-"

"Excuse me!" Katara interrupted as she decided it would be best if her interactions with these fools was short.

"Ye- Kata-!" Sokka squealed before Mai quickly covered his mouth, dropping some of the snacks she had been holding.

"What's he doing here."
"What's she doing here." The siblings hissed at each other when they noticed their sibling's comrades.

Mai and Zuko simply looked at each other in shock.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:18 pm

On Ji felt out of place. She looked from Sokka to Katara to Mai to Zuko. She most definitely recognized Mai and Sokka and not only from the play, but from what she was told. So taking the oppurtunitely since everyone was too much in shock to say anything she walked over to Sokka and Mai and smiled.

"Hi, you must be Katara's brother Sokka. And you must be Mai, Zuko's...childhood friend, kind of. It's nice to meet you both. I am On Ji, Zuko's half younger sister."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Mai's eyebrows rose in slight surprise at hearing about On Ji before she looked up at a blushing Zuko. "Yes, yes I am his childhood friend." She said in a slightly teasing tone as she watched Zuko's eyes dart about, as though he were looking for an escape.

Sokka and Katara continued to whisper and hiss at each other until Katara simply sighed in exasperation and hugged her brother. "So umm, would you guys like to sit with us in our box?" Sokka asked as he held up a box of spark rocks.

"Where did you get money for a box?" Zuko asked.

"We conned a bunch of your Uncle's friends while doing him a favor at the same time." The watertribe warrior replied in a simple tone before turning around and walking away.

"Yeah...." Mai added as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 pm

On Ji didn't really like Sokka, but Mai didn't seem too bad. She was glad that they weren't going all crazy or in shock at hearing who she was like Zuko did when she first met him.

"Hey wait...um...Sokka. Have you heard anything from your other friends?" On Ji was curious and she knew that ZUko and Katara might not bring it up right away. But On Ji wasn't going to waste time. They were taking time off, but they knew they had to find and fight Azula eventually. It would be good if they had more people to aid them, especially the Avatar if he was still alive.
-----------------------------
"Hey is anyone hungry," Toph asked. Jet and Haru nodded. They were pretty hungry too. "We should get some snacks before the play begins again. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}   Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open} - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2.5: The Great Fights (Teen) {Open/Spots still open}
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next