New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 pm

((You mean Jacob, again, AI. You always seem to make that mistake.))

Sayo

"I dunno. I suppose we could decide something over breakfast. Though maybe we should get....dressed, first. N-Not that I mind, or anything." Sayo said, staring briefly at Amy's chest as he blushed.

Killer

"A pet would be the most accurate term. And so what if I give an interview to this being? The End of Days for humans fast approaches. Why not tell them how fast they are coming to their emminent death?" the Killer replied, ignoring the comment about him acting 'human'. Ugh, as if such a thing were possible. He was highly more advanced then these pathetic primates.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

"No!" Zach shook her head. "You promised you wouldn't tell. You can't even tell Jacob you know. Maybe Jillian. He seems more ok with it. But if Jacob found out I told you then he would end me," Zach said. He was her best friend, but that didn't mean he wouldn't come after her for telling Orion about him and Jillian.

"Anyways I think my parents are at work."
-------------
Amy nodded as she picked up the dress she wore last night.

"Do you have anything I can wear?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Sayo

For a moment Sayo forgot to answer as he stared at Amy's now revealed panties, blushing while doing so. He quickly snapped himself out of his stupor, however, and quickly tried to recover.

"Um, yeah, maybe. You could ah...try on some of my old clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Carla/Michel

"Because, while it doesn't particularly matter whether or not the humans knowing that they themselves are what helps make her decision, it sort of makes it less fun to have that wall broken down," Carla stated as she glanced at Michel for a second.

"Pet?" Was all the reporter was contemplating right now, slightly offended at the accusation.

"Anyways, I suppose this pretty much sates my curiosity for now. This was hardly as interesting as I thought you would be," Carla replied before she turned around and walked away quickly, arms folded as though she were cold.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm

(Alec you're not going to post with Jacob asking if he could join Jillian in the shower? XD)

"That would be awesome," Amy told Sayo. She could see how red she was making him and it was almost funny.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Killer

"Heh. She always had the habit of spoiling my fun. Well, I believe this concludes our interview, Mister Reporter." the Killer took a bow and, surprisingly, crumbled to sand in the blink of an eye.

Sayo

"Uh, r-right." Sayo awkwardly walked over to his closet and started to pull some clothes out for Amy that he hoped would fit her. He turned around and handed them to her, trying not to stare too hard at her underwear. And failing miserably, of course.

((Hm. Any idea what we should do with the characters for this day? And Toko, hehehe, any idea of how we might be able to make things even more awkward for poor Sayo?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

(Why do you torture him so? You can't let Sayo have one day without something embarrassing happen to him? I'm not sure though.)

Amy took a long sleeved black shirt and some washed out jeans and put them on. They were a little big, but they fit well enough.

"I never wore a guy's clothes before. I'm a little surprise they fit."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

((Hehe. He's just so fun to torture!))

Sayo

"They look good on you." Sayo said with a smile. Though he felt oddly disappointed that Amy was now fully dressed. He quickly pushed that feeling away, though.

"I suppose I need to get dressed now, too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

(Oops, didn't think about it I guess. Xp )
Michel

"I ... what?" Michel stuttered out as he watched the sand lying on the floor. The actual coroner would certainly not like that, he thought while quickly walking away from the crime scene. He would have to figure how to write an article around this interview without making it sound like a bad sci-fi story, it wouldn't be easy.
----------------------------
Jacob

"Yeah man, it's ..." Jacob allowed the sentence to drift off, remembering that Jillian knew where the shower was. He and Jacob had spent enough time in it before, after all.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 am

Jillian blushed a little, but turned to smile at Jacob.

"I think you need a shower as well. After all we need to wash off the Jennifer germs."
-------------
"That would be nice if we want to go out," Amy said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

Jacob

Jacob smirked at Jillian as the boy informed him of his disgusting state.

"Oh really? We might as well save some cash for mom then," He replied to his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

(Where are Jillcob at this time? And I just had a horrible thought. Jacob and Jillian sleep to like 12 and Orion goes to see why Jacob isn't answering phone or something and just likes walks into house and bedroom. He already knows about Jillcob, but still)

Jillian laughed and nodded. He was really glad that Jacob's mother wasn't home.

"Im sure she will thank us for it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 pm

(Jacob's house, I'd assume either in Jacob's room, the hallway, or in the living room.)

Jacob

"Well then, lead the way," Jacob replied before chuckling a bit to himself as he followed his boyfriend down the hall.
-------------------------
Carla

Carla sighed to herself as she heard listened in on everyone once again. It would seem they were all going to repeat the shenanigans of the night before, the Guardian glumly noted to herself as she decided that listening to minors having sex was not a very entertaining thing to do. In fact, Carla felt rather creepy listening, she decided before turning off her radio. It was time to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm

(Got it. And Carla, you are a creeper)

Jillian got into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He looked at Jacob and then stripped off his clothes and stepped into it. The water felt very nice and he turned to smile at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 pm

(I think that's basically all she does nowadays, keep track of Amy's friends so if any of them seem like they'll diminish Amy's opinion of humans as a whole, she can off them quickly and smoothly.)

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

(And what does she deem 'diminish Amy's opinion of humans as a whole'?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

(Any negative actions that Amy would no doubt find about. Mostly actions that lack compassion, or are basically callous in nature. It's amazing that Jacob's lived so long, though quite a few bad things have happened to him. >> )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm

(It's amazed she didn't kill Jacob and Jillian for sleeping with Jennifer)

"You know it's hard that we can't come out," Jillian said, his eyes closed as he let the water run over him. "It's hard not to get jealous over you flirting with girls or not to touch you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

(Jennifer should watch out though. 0.0)

Jacob looked at Jillian, startled that he was bringing up this conversation now that they were in the shower, and not before or after.

"I ... didn't even really think this would happen until I met you months ago," Jacob pointed out awkwardly as he leaned against the shower wall, knowing that nothing that he was expecting was going to happen now. The mood had been killed.

"And I had that whole hot jerkass reputation going for me then. I need to wedge into whoever I am slowly, and hanging around Sayo just hasn't destroyed what people think of me as quick as I thought it would," Jacob claimed, not really addressing Jillian's issues with him flirting and the lack of public intimacy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Jillian turned to face his boyfriend and tried not to scowl. He walked over to him and leaned close to Jacob.

"Will I be different from them? The girls you slept with? I lo-really, really like you Jacob." Jillian kissed him on the mouth, then pulled back. "I just want this to work," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Jacob

Jacob looked at Jillian, hurt by his boyfriends words. Hurt by the fact that Jill had good reasons to ask them in the first place.

"I ... you are more important then any of those girls. .... I've been with you longer then anyone else, Jill," Jacob pointed out as he looked down at the ground, not sure what else to do. (Besides you know, doing what he knew Jill wanted him to do, come out or at least stop flirting so much. But that wasn't going to happen soon, Jacob thought. Well, maybe the flirting could stop.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Jillian bit his lip in thought. He lied before. He loved Jacob. His first love and it had to be with someone like Jacob. He was both happy and upset at the fact. But Jillian felt he was pushing too much. He didn't want to push him away.

"Just as long as you don't stray, then I'm ok with it all," Jillian said, kissing Jacob again only harder. "You're mine and no one else's," he muttered into Jacob's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 pm

(JILLCOB, the relationship that works through it's problems while in the shower.)

"I wo-" Jacob began to reply before Jillian kissed him, giving in quickly.

(And lets cut away.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Jennifer

"Open up, Carla." Jennifer said as she knocked on the door of said woman's apartment.

Sayo

"True." Sayo said with a chuckle of his own. He paused just before his closet, though, and turned to his girlfriend.

"What do you want to do today?"

((I just had a wonderful idea that we can torture poor Sayo with, Toko. Want to hear?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm

(Alec: XD That is the best place to work through problems. Magus: I am all ears.)

Amy thought about it. She missed hanging out with the group. As much as she liked Sayo, it was important to interact with other humans as well.

"How about we all get together for a picnic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next